Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19129

    Is this high price heather?

    Hey guys I am posting this picture for one of this forum member who saw a BP ad with the girl that I got to send me a personal picture of her and they basically wanted to know if this was "high price Heather" switching from SW to BP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HH.jpg‎  

  2. #19128
    Quote Originally Posted by HeywudJablome  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/0...nyl-overdoses/#.U1 Ve81 rtBit. Facebook.

    How many girls will we lose because of this?
    Jesus wow imagine the death toll, I just hope that none of us mongerers end up with a SW that has had that medicine for their daily dose because I can't imagine how to explain a dead body in the car. Also can you imagine a street filled with slow moving SW, trying to cross the street, I mean the amount of attention that wil bring, might be dangerous to the sport. Just my .0002 cents.

  3. #19127
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohn4210  [View Original Post]
    New piece I stumbled across in my travels 22 yrs old.
    I likey! Any chance you'd share some contact info?

  4. #19126

    Seen Her Yesterday back on the WW

    Quote Originally Posted by MustBeme  [View Original Post]
    I met Tiffany a couple of years ago, got pics (attaching) but couldn't remember her name. I'll be back in the area soon and would definitely appreciate it if someone has digits or area to find her if that has changed. I agree she is great to be with.

    Attachment 315142Attachment 315146Attachment 315144 Attachment 315145 Attachment 315143.
    I seen her yesterday she's back on the WW strip shouldn't be hard to find.

  5. #19125

    Taylor on Harford Rd.

    Taylor is back. Scooped her on Monday morning. Same great service. Doesn't have her bf's name tattooed on her breast anymore. Changed it to a flower. Said she is staying in the same house off Belair Rd. Sorry guys, she has no phone.

  6. #19124
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBang  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask then (again not to be argumentative but for informative puproses for newbies like me and others on here still learning the ropes) what is the standard tution for a SW. I mean I have heard of the forever old phrase .20 for BJ, .40 for FS. But I wanted senior members everywhere on this GREAT forum to help us by telling us the standard tution for SW. In Garrasion for example .20 is usually the max for like one minute of BJ plus FS. I have personally paid .15 for FS with a SW before.
    I wrote about the subject a while back. Remember, for any person, sex is the easiest way to make money.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=1993954#post1993954.

  7. #19123

    What drives the market...

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBang  [View Original Post]
    This post while crusing the streetwalker report for my daily teaching and information grab, touch home to base and makes me pose the question (not for argument sake) but to know if price inflation really occurs at the rate it is made to look. Like if monger x pays SW why .20 for just BJ then mongerer why comes along and only has .10, well monger x action really have an impact on monger why result for the night.
    I have no impact on what goes on from one monger to the next. The variables are infinite. The reality is most of the ladies have some sort of dependacy issue that drives their negotiations and what they are willing to and not do. I have read numerous reports on here of that they won't do this or that, ie. Greece but have found that not to be the case in any experience I have had. It is just like those post about are particular provider with the final word that SHE doesn't want her number shared. Really? She doesn't want business? In the instances where I have figured out who the report was about and approached them, dated them, first thing they tell me, is if I have any friends that may be interested in their companionship. It's has seemed so far that HE doesn't want her info out.

    Do you, and what works best for you to achieve whatever results you seek.

  8. #19122

    New medicine for our girls

    http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/0...nyl-overdoses/#.U1 Ve81 rtBit. Facebook.

    How many girls will we lose because of this?

  9. #19121

    Rules?

    The rules of mongering are... There are no rules that why most of us do this. Free to negotiate the best deal possible for services rendered. I personally don, t concern myself with what another monger pays. With me its all about skill& good service MC. B.t.w. I have gotten great deals from the so-called high priced providers by following the status of another market..

  10. #19120

    That's her name!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I miss this one. She use to be a go to for me when she was around.
    I met Tiffany a couple of years ago, got pics (attaching) but couldn't remember her name. I'll be back in the area soon and would definitely appreciate it if someone has digits or area to find her if that has changed. I agree she is great to be with.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3084-crp.jpg
Views:	981
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	315142Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3086-crp.jpg
Views:	927
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	315146Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3097crp.jpg
Views:	928
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	315144 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3091-rd.jpg
Views:	1015
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	315145 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3085-crp.jpg
Views:	934
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	315143.

  11. #19119

    Pretty Sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    I've always had a thing for Kimberly Guilfoyle (Fox News Channel) I guess this is as close as it gets with a SW. LOL.

    Stay safe.

    Rp.
    She is a real sweetheart make you mongers are extra nice to her.

  12. #19118
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohn4210  [View Original Post]
    New piece I stumbled across in my travels 22 yrs old.
    I've always had a thing for Kimberly Guilfoyle (Fox News Channel) I guess this is as close as it gets with a SW. LOL.

    Stay safe.

    Rp.

  13. #19117
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I'v been seeing Joyce on and off for a year now. I usually pay the standered SW rate, sometimes I pay more if I have extra on me cause she is always available 24/7 . Yesterday I had a extra 20 for the week. I text Joyce and asked for a BJ. She said sure and asked what time, I got to her spot and got undressed and was ass naked on the bed with her, she looks at me and says " this is a regular date not just a BJ " I got sucked and fucked for a Jackson. If you build a rapport with your provider it goes a long way.... I'v also had 2 pops for 60 !

    .
    Can I ask then (again not to be argumentative but for informative puproses for newbies like me and others on here still learning the ropes) what is the standard tution for a SW. I mean I have heard of the forever old phrase .20 for BJ, .40 for FS. But I wanted senior members everywhere on this GREAT forum to help us by telling us the standard tution for SW. In Garrasion for example .20 is usually the max for like one minute of BJ plus FS. I have personally paid .15 for FS with a SW before.

  14. #19116

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohn4210  [View Original Post]
    New piece I stumbled across in my travels 22 yrs old.
    She's a beauty. Where can the rest of us hope to stumble across her?

  15. #19115

    LE on Pulaski

    Drive down W saw le chatting with short blond SW. Watched for a minute and she walked away pissed off. I'm going to roll through my other loops and come back later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape