Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 13320
-
04-22-14 12:32 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 587Bikini bridge
I prefer the bikini bridge.
Originally Posted by Hairy2
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-14 12:29 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 168Today that is called
A thigh gap.
Originally Posted by JLZ61
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-14 12:25 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 1825JesseJane
As the person who took her pics I can vouch for their authenticity.
I will be giving a full performance report on Sunday as I have an extended date plaaned for Saturday.
As to the name changes, all I can say is that she has personal reasons that aren't hobby related to reinvent herself. Remember "a rose by any other name still smells as sweet" so give her a chance until proven "thorny".
-
04-22-14 07:51 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 37Stormy!
Had my first experience this morning with Stormy! Hands down the best in the area! A complete lady and a total GFE. The water works gentlemen were out of this world! If you're into squirters this lady isn't for you. If you're into gushers and super soakers, she's THE BEST AT IT! With out a doubt I'll be back to see her when she gets back in town. And I may just go again today to see her!
Any questions feel free to pm me!
Thanks again Stormy!
-
04-22-14 05:44 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 231Wild bush
I frankly like a woman's pubic area to be nicely trimmed. My Ex let it all grow wild and it was quite frankly a huge turn off for me. I'm not against a balk kitty (not a deal breaker in the least) but I like a bit of a landing strip or something as a general rule.
Originally Posted by MuskieXavier
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
04-22-14 02:39 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 55[Deleted by Admin]
I know it was a joke, but you it's one you can't say brother. To everybody else, there was no douchebaggery involved.
Sorry,
A2
-
04-21-14 23:03 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 391Jessie, Daisey
I have seen her several times over the years. She has used different names but not to hide bad reviews. She just leaves the hobby for a period of time (once to have a baby) and then comes back with a different name. Not sure why. I saw her before she had her boob job and I have seen her since. She is short, tight MILF body, nice fake boobs size D, currently has brown hair, is GFE, lots of dirty talk when in the action, talks a lot at other times and wants to be sure you leave satisfied.
Originally Posted by SilkyWetness
[View Original Post]
KC.
SilkyWetness-Hope you are feeling OK. I have very much enjoyed your company in the past and am very excited about your pregnancy. Once you belly gets bigger, I look forward to many play times!
-
04-21-14 22:54 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 292I have and his description of her is very accurate. After I submitted a negative review of her I received multiple PMs from folks that had similar experience (mediocre service). Guys, you need to speak up and stop being concerned about her few white knights. Lets not let this board turn into NR where the reviews are all positive and just plain BS. If a good provider performs badly, speak up! Maybe the next guy can save some cash. Believe me she will improve or move on. Now you might be accused of not bathing, not wearing matching socks, or refusing to remove your Viking helmet. Anything to put blame you. Who cares, we are here to help each other from wasting our hard earned dough.
Originally Posted by Josh88
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-14 21:25 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 231Thanks silky
Appreciate the intel Silky. I'd have to say at 2 bills an hour she may be pricing herself above the relative market here in Cincity. Especially sight unseen. When we have ladies such as yourself, Remmy, Sass, Sandy and many more who are not only priced lower but are IMHO, very attractive ladies, why do we need to go for someone at that price point?
Originally Posted by SilkyWetness
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
04-21-14 20:02 #6396Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 21[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-21-14 19:05 #6395Senior Member

Posts: 2310Have you seen her? I haven't. I don't doubt your assessment, if you have. You are going to piss some people of by these comments, but keep it up if you are sincere. Challenge the status quo. I have only seen some of her photos which don't reveal the flaws you have mentioned. I have read a review or two which doesn't give her very high marks for appearance. Some reviewers tend to give a provider a high rating for looks, if they receive an exceptional performance, or a future discount. There are some that say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but we all know that is BS. If she is truly "dumpy & lumpy" as you say, then how many calls would she get if she described herself that way in her ad?
Originally Posted by AngryJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-14 18:58 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 1386Ms Moore
Did you have a bad experience with Ms Moore? She is on my to do list, I was going to see her but the timing just wasn't right. Her photos look nice enough for me to warrant a live and in person view, and the hairy kitty won't bother me I like girls whose giners look like a full grown woman. Not that a bald one is bad either, different strokes for different folks, and so far yours is the only bad report I've seen on Ms Moore looks everything I've read and seen makes me want to see Ms Moore even more.
Originally Posted by AngryJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-14 18:42 #6393Senior Member

Posts: 190I enjoyed my time with her
I have seen Sydney Moore more than once and have recommended her as well. I am not disputing AJ's experience but I can tell you I did not have the same one. We know these girls are not runway models. If they were your hobby would be quite a bit more expensive.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
I am guessing it is a matter of what you are looking for. Truthfully what drives me to see different ladies is the hunt. I am always hoping the next one will amaze me just a little bit more. Sometimes I leave elated and sometimes I realize I should have stayed home and watched re-runs on tv.
One recommendation I would make to AJ if you are looking for high energy and enthusiasm is Help me Rhonda. She is the only provider I have ever been with where I was scared I would not make it out. I thought that girl would devour me in a good way. It was like she just got released from prison and I was the first male she had seen in years. I have no idea what you find attractive and do not know if Rhonda would please you or not. I can tell you this neither she or Sydney is 18-23.
As far as someones looks, beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. This is a YMMV sport but I do love playing the game.
Fdx.
-
04-21-14 17:50 #6392Senior Member

Posts: 64Let the record speak on Sydney
I have a hard time thinking of a more highly (and widely) reviewed provider in the area than Sydney. The record of multitudes of reviews is important. Full disclosure: I've seen Sydney once and enjoyed her immensely. I do not recall bad teeth and her skin was damn near perfect everywhere. Planning a repeat once my "to-do" list is expired. LOL.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
Yes it's true that there are different strokes for different folks. I always know my tastes don't always square with anybody else's. In the interests of not starting a pointless argument I will leave it at that.
-
04-21-14 15:28 #6391Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 626Jessie
Jessiejane phone lookup said she runs under daisey and tammy I'd do my research before taking the leap guys.










Reply With Quote





