Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 13320
-
04-21-14 13:51 #6390Senior Member

Posts: 305Sidney Moore
Her pics are accurate. She is tall 5'10". Face= 8 (no makeup so you won't get it on you = pro), Body=7.5 nice round ass for a girl her size, I bet she kills a pair of jeans, no perfume = pro, skills = 9, I enjoyed kissing, daty, nice sloppy BBBJ, she rode me and slow stroked me with her pussy, and then finished me with a nice sloppy two handed BBBJCIMNQNS. Saw her twice and she is a complete class act from the first text to the kiss good bye. My only complaint is that I asked her to drop her donation to five dollars so I could afford to wear her like a belt buckle all day long and she refused!! DAMN YOU SYDNEY.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-14 13:22 #6389Senior Member

Posts: 52I was not all that impressed with her myself. She is tall so if you like that then you may like her. I can't say anything bad about her but I just did not find her to be attractive. To each his own though and that's what its all about.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-14 12:39 #6388Banned Member

Posts: 1370Well her body doesn't look lumpy and dumpy from her photos, but I'm always a little hesistant when girls never post face pics. We know they like privacy, but it could also mean they're hiding bad teeth or meth scabs.
Originally Posted by BigTe
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-14 11:49 #6387Senior Member

Posts: 116Really?
Because Angry Johnny may be a little too Angry! LOL.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-14 11:28 #6386Banned Member

Posts: 1370RE: Ms. Sydney Moore or Less?
Why are there so many good reviews about her?
Originally Posted by AngryJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 18:54 #6385Senior Member

Posts: 602My Definition Differs
The way I learned it was that the devil's triangle is the little triangle that appears when a fit woman with toned legs and ass stands in front of you with her feet together. Not many women have it.
If you squat down to her pussy level, just at the top of her legs and immediately below her pussy you can see a gap where the tops of her thigh muscles move away from one another. That gap, my friend, is the devil's triangle and has gotten many, many men in lots of trouble. Me included. LOL.
Originally Posted by Berserker06
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 18:09 #6384Senior Member

Posts: 59Ms. Sydney Moore or Less?
I was curious as to all the hype. She is tall, that is about the only accurate description. I would describe her body as dumpy and lumpy. Lots of fat and baby damage. I say her teeth are well, yuck! Gray and yellow in color. And hairy kitty who has that now? UGH! She was lazy in her performance as well. Will not be repeating. Different strokes for different folks.
-
04-20-14 17:24 #6383Senior Member

Posts: 140Thanks Sweetie
I think it's the only way to go.
Originally Posted by ClassASweetie
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 14:30 #6382Senior Member

Posts: 118Busty Britney is a Beautiful Woman. She has great skills & is an Awesome provider. She is in south Dayton area.
Originally Posted by TNT101
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 14:02 #6381Senior Member

Posts: 59Have you seen her recent pics? Yum! She's my ATF.
Originally Posted by TNT101
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 13:59 #6380Forum Advertiser

Posts: 450It's requested a lot and most men love a nice pink shaved kitty for daty.
Originally Posted by TNT101
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 12:18 #6379Forum Advertiser

Posts: 97Just saying hello
Happy Easter guys! Just wanted to stop and say Hi! I was on a 30 day vacation due to some wreckage from my past.
Thanks to those that have inquired about me and those that have left me messages. Its nice to know that I was missed.
However, since my horrible vacation, (LOL) I have relocated to Lexington. I do not live alone at this time but hope to have my own place in the next 3 or 4 weeks. My number is still the same 859-360-4810, it hasn't changed in 6 years. Feel free to call or text. I would love to hear from you. To those of you that can't / don't travel, I will make sure I try to see you as soon as I come back to move my stuff down here. Again, Thank you!!
-
04-20-14 12:05 #6378Senior Member

Posts: 898No mostly just stay on USASG
But the pickings have been slim Used to be a dozen or more but now seems like only Mandi, a girl named Carrie who is very close--too close LOL and Silk. Guess will just have to stay with the good stuff but love giving baby head bumps LOL Thanks Sandy for the heads up, pun intended. PT.
Originally Posted by ClassASweetie
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 11:52 #6377Senior Member

Posts: 482Working easter
So which ladies are actually working today? I know quite a few aren't cause of family. Let me know, I'm looking and available till about 5. MF.
-
04-20-14 08:58 #6376Senior Member

Posts: 140Any visits
Seeing if any one has seen BustyBritney lately?








Reply With Quote






