Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 42,346 to 42,360 of 61400
-
04-20-14 21:17 #19055Senior Member

Posts: 918Well, I said I'd do her again and I did today. There wasn't much out and what was out was very odd looking. Thankfully, found "Sha", took her to an outdoor location, stripped her down and had her sit on the ground. She performed a stellar BJ, lot of ball licking and sucking, and even some tounging of the taint. I was ready to blow, but had to have some humping first, so had her stand up and bend over. Pounded hard and finished quick. She's good people.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 21:09 #19054Senior Member

Posts: 283Quick stroll, Long work
Went for a quick stroll today. On my way down, called my current favorite Jada. Called her when I got close and went to meet her at Westside Shopping Center. On my way there, saw Idol Crystal out. Yes, she is back. Looks a little flabber from her time spent at the state hotel but still looks REALLY good in the face. Had her hair pulled pack in a huge white t-shirt and grey sweatpants with a bunch of gold chains dangling from her neck (but now that I think of it, that is her usual and favorite attire). Half tempted to pick her up and Jada for a threesome but low funding prevented me from doing so. Also saw Ashley, who I reported on yesterday, at the circle.
Finally got the Jada and she was done up and fresh. Make-up complete and looking cute. Grabbed her up and headed back to mine again for some fun. We start up with CBJ for a little bit then mish. I guess I have working my little head well because my stamina has gone up a bunch. Worked her for about 30 minutes and was dripping sweat all over her. Turned her on the side which made it even tighter and kept going. Finally popped in the cover and cleaned up. Dropped her off and because she is my current favorite and I worked it out so damn log, ended up giving her .6 + .2 tip.
Don't give me shit folks. You guys pay what you want and I pay what I want. I pay for quality over quantity. Just like you guys discussing Street Idol Crystal. Those types of girls you pay a little more for and their appreciation will be 10 fold.
-
04-20-14 20:54 #19053Banned Member

Posts: 1238Fine lookin just like a cls benz. Of course there is always room for improvement hence not the amg edition. LOL. Another amazing post as usual good sir. This one really looks like a fine Baltimore working girl for which I would make the trip to your fair city. But then reality.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 20:30 #19052Senior Member

Posts: 179That's fucked up. If it's who I think it is, she's living on Pontiac a block away from the school. I reported on her before. And her name is Ashley. Avoid her because obviously she is cray cray. For the record, I think she's full of shit with the threat she put on you, but better safe then sorry. As stated she'll do that shit to the wrong person and will either get the beat down of a lifetime or worse. I've had that happen to me in the past. Glad you're ok!
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 18:34 #19051Senior Member

Posts: 188The Red Room!
There is a documentary about the Red Room.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaIwjRru3LY
-
04-20-14 17:36 #19050

Posts: 540word IS out
I've used evasive tactics before. You must believe me; this was not one of those times. An intelligent response is one where the costs and risks are assessed for each situation. The settings, the people, the state of perceived threat must all be evaluated -- rapidly. I must disagree with you that brute force is the only way to handle such situations. Erratic driving, shouting, manhandling (assault) are good ways to attract attention and end up having to explain how a drug addled hooker got into your car in the first place. Or worse.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
The word you are concerned about getting out IS out. It's here! To serve as a warning.
-
04-20-14 17:08 #19049Senior Member

Posts: 1322brake time
Unfortunately when you give in to these nasty working girls, word gets around leaving the possibility that we'll see more of this type of behavior. Next time might I recommend you slamming on the brakes and giving this skank a taste of your dashboard. Once you've got her "straightened out", take her a good distance away and tell her you only do your work outside your monger vehicle. Then it's lock the doors, crack the window and wish her well on her travels back to base!
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 16:39 #19048Senior Member

Posts: 1788Tiffany
I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. There are some girls who are not even worth twenty, and others worth way more than that. Nikki would be in that category, as would the Tiffany in the pictures. You pay more for higher quality.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 16:35 #19047Senior Member

Posts: 1788Cookyjar
I honestly try to keep as much of my fat old self as I can out of the pictures. I appreciate the compliment from a legend.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 15:20 #19046Senior Member

Posts: 622Wow.
Cookiejar is a legend. I am proud that you chose to comment in this forum. It's an honor. Your work is top notch and your status as a legend is well deserved.
-
04-20-14 15:00 #19045Senior Member

Posts: 457$20 for BBJ is OK
I paid her the extra $10 for good old time sake. Yes, $20 is the standard tuition in Baltimore. I typically pay $40 for half-and-half, and $10 for the room.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
There are SWs in the area who would go as low as $10 for BBBJ. I have been paying $20 for over 20 years for BJs.
In the case of Tiffany, I have not seen her in along time, she is also a cut above most.
-
04-20-14 14:52 #19044Senior Member

Posts: 457This is the one I was inquiring about. It is either her pharmacy or her notel on the 1800 block of Cole. She looks better in person.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 14:38 #19043Senior Member

Posts: 1322Deep pockets
Some pay a little more to hopefully avoid the BS...20 will get the job done and if they don't fuss I'll throw them an Abe. Don't feel obligated to tip unless they perform up to your expectations.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 13:34 #19042Senior Member

Posts: 530Very unfortunate
I am very glad you made it out of that unharmed. It sounds as though she is getting more and more desperate to get the money to feed the habit. I first met her a few weeks ago and got rushed through the date that also ended without a pop, I won't be repeating with her either http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...433&viewfull=1#post2048433.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
This kind of behavior is eventually going to get her in ALOT of trouble with someone who decides not to play along with her. Glad you are OK and made it through to monger another day. Check your PM.
-
04-20-14 13:20 #19041Senior Member

Posts: 505re: CookyJar
Man... Legendary you are in the PA posts. I am a fan of your work my dude. Bring some of that fine PA kitty down here to us. Or us BMore folks need to hook up with you and do a party with some ladies up there. Shoot, I am up for a road trip. Anyone down let me know. Respect CookyJay.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
raBBit











Reply With Quote





