Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Loomy  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken, isn't 30 a little too much for a BBBJ in Baltimore. I mean I understand how inflation works, but these are SW not the BP low end dates. I think I would pay 30 for a BJ from female that post 50 specials in BP or something. Please let me know what you think. I would like to know what the standard tuition is for a guy from Be-more.
    I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. There are some girls who are not even worth twenty, and others worth way more than that. Nikki would be in that category, as would the Tiffany in the pictures. You pay more for higher quality.

  2. #19083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Cookyjar

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am not usually a fan of the action shot. However, you have somehow managed to make them work. You always include enough of you models to make a statement beyond what you're packing.

    I applaud your photographic artistry.

    CookyJar.
    I honestly try to keep as much of my fat old self as I can out of the pictures. I appreciate the compliment from a legend.

  3. #19082

    Wow.

    Cookiejar is a legend. I am proud that you chose to comment in this forum. It's an honor. Your work is top notch and your status as a legend is well deserved.

  4. #19081

    $20 for BBJ is OK

    Quote Originally Posted by Loomy  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken, isn't 30 a little too much for a BBBJ in Baltimore. I mean I understand how inflation works, but these are SW not the BP low end dates. I think I would pay 30 for a BJ from female that post 50 specials in BP or something. Please let me know what you think. I would like to know what the standard tuition is for a guy from Be-more.
    I paid her the extra $10 for good old time sake. Yes, $20 is the standard tuition in Baltimore. I typically pay $40 for half-and-half, and $10 for the room.

    There are SWs in the area who would go as low as $10 for BBBJ. I have been paying $20 for over 20 years for BJs.

    In the case of Tiffany, I have not seen her in along time, she is also a cut above most.

  5. #19080
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I am already trying to make plans to see Nikki again very soon. What a great girl. If you see her take good care of her. She deserves it and she'll take good care of you. She is open to swallowing or COF, so we did a little of both.
    This is the one I was inquiring about. It is either her pharmacy or her notel on the 1800 block of Cole. She looks better in person.

  6. #19079

    Deep pockets

    Quote Originally Posted by Loomy  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken, isn't 30 a little too much for a BBBJ in Baltimore. I mean I understand how inflation works, but these are SW not the BP low end dates. I think I would pay 30 for a BJ from female that post 50 specials in BP or something. Please let me know what you think. I would like to know what the standard tuition is for a guy from Be-more.
    Some pay a little more to hopefully avoid the BS...20 will get the job done and if they don't fuss I'll throw them an Abe. Don't feel obligated to tip unless they perform up to your expectations.

  7. #19078

    Very unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Saw short-haired brunette WSW on Patapsco near where Pennington veers off. White sweat shirt, glasses, nice rack, and maybe some tummy fat. Hops in and soon produces a pair of scissors and states she has dirty needles she'll stick in my neck if I don't pay up. I paid and consider myself lucky to monger another day. Got her out on Fairhaven and Cambria. Will not repeat.
    I am very glad you made it out of that unharmed. It sounds as though she is getting more and more desperate to get the money to feed the habit. I first met her a few weeks ago and got rushed through the date that also ended without a pop, I won't be repeating with her either http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...433&viewfull=1#post2048433.

    This kind of behavior is eventually going to get her in ALOT of trouble with someone who decides not to play along with her. Glad you are OK and made it through to monger another day. Check your PM.

  8. #19077

    re: CookyJar

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am not usually a fan of the action shot. However, you have somehow managed to make them work. You always include enough of you models to make a statement beyond what you're packing.

    I applaud your photographic artistry.

    CookyJar.
    Man... Legendary you are in the PA posts. I am a fan of your work my dude. Bring some of that fine PA kitty down here to us. Or us BMore folks need to hook up with you and do a party with some ladies up there. Shoot, I am up for a road trip. Anyone down let me know. Respect CookyJay.

    raBBit

  9. #19076

    re: Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    This Tiffany? If it is it's nice to have her back. She's a lot of fun.
    I miss this one. She use to be a go to for me when she was around.

  10. #19075

    Re: The Rest of Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I am already trying to make plans to see Nikki again very soon. What a great girl. If you see her take good care of her. She deserves it and she'll take good care of you. She is open to swallowing or COF, so we did a little of both.
    I am not usually a fan of the action shot. However, you have somehow managed to make them work. You always include enough of you models to make a statement beyond what you're packing.

    I applaud your photographic artistry.

    CookyJar.

  11. #19074

    I'm not done

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCandie  [View Original Post]
    It is really disturbing to read that there are pieces of shit doing stuff like that. Thank your lucky stars that you did not get stuck!
    Will scout out area for a pic to share. Stay tuned.

  12. #19073
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Saw short-haired brunette WSW on Patapsco near where Pennington veers off. White sweat shirt, glasses, nice rack, and maybe some tummy fat. Hops in and soon produces a pair of scissors and states she has dirty needles she'll stick in my neck if I don't pay up. I paid and consider myself lucky to monger another day. Got her out on Fairhaven and Cambria. Will not repeat.
    It is really disturbing to read that there are pieces of shit doing stuff like that. Thank your lucky stars that you did not get stuck!

  13. #19072
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I am already trying to make plans to see Nikki again very soon. What a great girl. If you see her take good care of her. She deserves it and she'll take good care of you. She is open to swallowing or COF, so we did a little of both.
    I saw her on Thursday. Missed the scoop to a lucky monger. Nice!

  14. #19071

    Doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by Loomy  [View Original Post]
    Please, the last time I saw Kandii, she couldn't even complete a thought, not alone a sentence. She always has a damn lolly-pop in her mouth. She is always half-way present, her brain cells seems to have been permanently fried like scrambled eggs. So with that said, do you think she saved enough money to actually purchased out right or make monthly payments and pay insurance and maintain the car with oil change and services and keep her drivers license valid?

    These SW lie the same as if it was a function of there respiratory system. I think these are all stories.
    I agree, if she says she is not dating, that usually means she has a sugar daddy.

  15. #19070

    Robbed by Ashley @ CB

    Saw short-haired brunette WSW on Patapsco near where Pennington veers off. White sweat shirt, glasses, nice rack, and maybe some tummy fat. Hops in and soon produces a pair of scissors and states she has dirty needles she'll stick in my neck if I don't pay up. I paid and consider myself lucky to monger another day. Got her out on Fairhaven and Cambria. Will not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape