Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Don't Run a Good One Away

    I agree with Hsrams. She is wary of unknowns, and specifically told me today that she didn't want it posted that she was here nor did she want her number given out. She already has enough numbers. She's a great girl and fun provider. Don't fuck it up for us here trying to get some brownie points by giving out a hot number indiscriminately. Running off one like her will make you far more enemies on the board than friends. If you have her number and she'll see you, enjoy yourself and consider yourself lucky. If she says it's ok to give out her number, then do so, but use your head on this. If you give out her number and she doesn't want you to, then the monger you referred gets turned down and you get a rep for not being reliable on the board.

    She's one of the best girls to come around here (IMO) since I've been in the hobby. If she gets spooked and tells me a bunch of randoms got her number so she won't be back anytime soon, I (and I'm sure other friends of hers) will be very unlikely to share info with someone we think may be responsible for it.

    Maybe she told you it was ok to, but between what she told me and my faith in Hsrams to not post bull shit, I'm guessing she didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsrams  [View Original Post]
    This nice lady is a personal friend of mine and I know for a fact that she only wants her number in the hands of people that she already knows well. If you are preparing to trade a number for hers, please be aware that she will not likely respond unless she already knows you personally or you come referred by someone that she already knows and trusts.

    Sorry if I'm offending anyone, but I wouldn't trust anyone offering to trade her number.

  2. #5212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    RaidersGirl

    I made successful contact. Had a fun time. Definitely likes to get down. A little heavy, borderline small bbw. Fun, cute and skilled though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklovio  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone contact her?

  3. #5211

    Shevez

    Quote Originally Posted by FortyFi1  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow Mongers.

    Shevez is back in town. Willing to trade didgits if you don't have.
    This nice lady is a personal friend of mine and I know for a fact that she only wants her number in the hands of people that she already knows well. If you are preparing to trade a number for hers, please be aware that she will not likely respond unless she already knows you personally or you come referred by someone that she already knows and trusts.

    Sorry if I'm offending anyone, but I wouldn't trust anyone offering to trade her number.

  4. #5210
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklovio  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone contact her?
    Yep. No reply. I have not gotten an answer when I call.

  5. #5209

    Shevez

    Hello fellow Mongers.

    Shevez is back in town. Willing to trade didgits if you don't have.

  6. #5208

    What's Richmond INCALL services?

    I remember the old days, 5-7 yrs ago when I used Exclusively yours and Aphrodite for very good service and affordable prices. They were mostly on West end motels near broad street.

    I found them on yellowpages years ago. But now I can't find these agencies. Anybody know any good incall FS services in Richmond?

  7. #5207

    Raidersgrl

    Has anyone contact her?

  8. #5206
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    After registering on SipSap I can't find her. Maybe its me. Could someone tell me what to search on other than Richmond Escort. I tried searching on her name and nothing came up. A new perv in my life is something I look forward to.
    Do a search by zip code, how many weeks ago and miles from zip code. Definitely not rocket science.

  9. #5205
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimSlade  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I actually know her in real life. I nearly choked on my coffee when I saw this post come up!

    She's a cool chick. I know for a fact that she's a dirty little perv, so you'll likely have a good time. She's a little thick (used to be a BBW but lost weight). Treat her well guys as she's a friend of mine!
    After registering on SipSap I can't find her. Maybe its me. Could someone tell me what to search on other than Richmond Escort. I tried searching on her name and nothing came up. A new perv in my life is something I look forward to.

  10. #5204

    Raidersgrl

    Quote Originally Posted by CbjLvr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? Saw her on Sipsap. Calls herself Raidersgirl.
    Yeah, I actually know her in real life. I nearly choked on my coffee when I saw this post come up!

    She's a cool chick. I know for a fact that she's a dirty little perv, so you'll likely have a good time. She's a little thick (used to be a BBW but lost weight). Treat her well guys as she's a friend of mine!

  11. #5203

    RaidersGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by CbjLvr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? Saw her on Sipsap. Calls herself Raidersgirl.
    Wow! She a nice looking hottie. Looks like a fabulous MILF. Have you tried searching her image on the web? I'd love TOFTT on this one.

  12. #5202

    Raiders Gal

    Anyone know this one? Saw her on Sipsap. Calls herself Raidersgirl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0000657079_SM_1395327160.jpg‎  

  13. #5201

    Ashley Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondFotog  [View Original Post]
    If it is her, all of her photos are stolen. I hardly doubt she is a model from Florida.

    http://www.modelmayhem.com/3262205
    I have seen her after the one review here. She is definitely not the girl in the picture, but her figure resembles the models. Her incall is in Petersburg. Ashley has a nice personality, and her attitude is great. But I wouldn't repeat the dream because of her location and the size.

  14. #5200
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #5199

    ashlay layne

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondFotog  [View Original Post]
    If it is her, all of her photos are stolen. I hardly doubt she is a model from Florida.

    http://www.modelmayhem.com/3262205
    Or model not making any money gone pro ...

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape