Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 42,361 to 42,375 of 61438
-
04-20-14 13:34 #19078Senior Member

Posts: 530Very unfortunate
I am very glad you made it out of that unharmed. It sounds as though she is getting more and more desperate to get the money to feed the habit. I first met her a few weeks ago and got rushed through the date that also ended without a pop, I won't be repeating with her either http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...433&viewfull=1#post2048433.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
This kind of behavior is eventually going to get her in ALOT of trouble with someone who decides not to play along with her. Glad you are OK and made it through to monger another day. Check your PM.
-
04-20-14 13:20 #19077Senior Member

Posts: 505re: CookyJar
Man... Legendary you are in the PA posts. I am a fan of your work my dude. Bring some of that fine PA kitty down here to us. Or us BMore folks need to hook up with you and do a party with some ladies up there. Shoot, I am up for a road trip. Anyone down let me know. Respect CookyJay.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
04-20-14 13:18 #19076Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Tiffany
I miss this one. She use to be a go to for me when she was around.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 13:15 #19075Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: The Rest of Nikki
I am not usually a fan of the action shot. However, you have somehow managed to make them work. You always include enough of you models to make a statement beyond what you're packing.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
I applaud your photographic artistry.
CookyJar.
-
04-20-14 13:06 #19074

Posts: 540I'm not done
Will scout out area for a pic to share. Stay tuned.
Originally Posted by MrCandie
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 12:48 #19073Senior Member

Posts: 312It is really disturbing to read that there are pieces of shit doing stuff like that. Thank your lucky stars that you did not get stuck!
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 12:14 #19072Senior Member

Posts: 511I saw her on Thursday. Missed the scoop to a lucky monger. Nice!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 11:35 #19071Senior Member

Posts: 2344Doubt it
I agree, if she says she is not dating, that usually means she has a sugar daddy.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 10:20 #19070

Posts: 540Robbed by Ashley @ CB
Saw short-haired brunette WSW on Patapsco near where Pennington veers off. White sweat shirt, glasses, nice rack, and maybe some tummy fat. Hops in and soon produces a pair of scissors and states she has dirty needles she'll stick in my neck if I don't pay up. I paid and consider myself lucky to monger another day. Got her out on Fairhaven and Cambria. Will not repeat.
-
04-20-14 09:16 #19069Senior Member

Posts: 530Nikki
So nice! Those nipples look absolutely delicious!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 09:02 #19068Senior Member

Posts: 228Comfort Zones Indicaters
Yes, that is why I intentionally try to go far from where I pick them up from. Usually it's a good indication when a girl ask where are you going, then proceeds to say that she will not leave the immediate area of where you picked her up from, which usually indicate that she will conduct her business with less then desirable results. If they raise an objection about going to far, even after you say I will bring you back, stop the car and let them out but not on the main street where you picked them up on. Go 2 or 3 blocks, turn down a small less travelled street and tell them to immediate exit and be prepared to drag her out. As these types will not leave unless they get some type of payment for nothing.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
If a female go along for the ride while you look for a good spot without making fuss and acting as if she has an appointment to go to and rushing you, she is will more then likely provide excellent service. Always use their "Comfort Zone" as a barometer of their potential to provide quality or bullshit service.
-
04-20-14 08:48 #19067Senior Member

Posts: 22830 for a bbbj?
If I'm not mistaken, isn't 30 a little too much for a BBBJ in Baltimore. I mean I understand how inflation works, but these are SW not the BP low end dates. I think I would pay 30 for a BJ from female that post 50 specials in BP or something. Please let me know what you think. I would like to know what the standard tuition is for a guy from Be-more.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 08:41 #19066Senior Member

Posts: 228Next get a cloth face pic from the jump
It would have been great to get a face pic so the rest of us can stay away from this Lame. Though she may not take naked pics, get the face pic as soon as she gets in the car in the event she acts out later. Usually most will not protest a cloth face pic as they place nice until they get the money.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 07:13 #19065Senior Member

Posts: 1788The Rest of Nikki
I am already trying to make plans to see Nikki again very soon. What a great girl. If you see her take good care of her. She deserves it and she'll take good care of you. She is open to swallowing or COF, so we did a little of both.
-
04-20-14 07:05 #19064Senior Member

Posts: 1788Nikki
After I dropped off "Katie" I was going around the block and saw a girl on the steps near the circle who reminded me of Jessica from a little while back. I watched her and got the impression she was actually waiting for the bus, not dating. However, I tried one more time and success! She got in and we started talking. This isn't the same Nikki from NT's videos. She said she dances sometimes at the Red Room and has only been coming out on the corner for a couple of months. Besides being really cute in a girl next door way Nikki has about a ton of personality and is really nice to talk to. She really reminds me of Jessica because of her body type and her hair.
We got to our destination and she began with a total GFE date, with lots of neck kissing and nibbling all around. Nikki is open to most everything, but said she doesn't like anal. However, she didn't rule it out entirely. She said she was a little embarrassed because she hadn't trimmed the bush, but I told her I'm okay with that. I like a girl who has some hair between her legs. She has really cute little boobs with nice nipples that are very sensitive. Her BJ technique is perfect, and she follows direction quite well. Lots of licking all around and lots of attention to the boys. Such a turn-on having a girl this cute and sexy going all out and treating me like a boyfriend instead of just another date. I think I may have a new favorite. She gave me her phone number, but I will have to ask her about giving it out.











Reply With Quote




