High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19054

    Kandii

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Tried to phone her a few times last night and today. Calls ignored. I texted her and she responded not to call her as she's no longer dating. Damn! Looking for the new idol.
    I once tried calling and texting with a certain honey I know, and got the same kind of text back: "I don't date anymore".

    A short time later my monger phone began ringing and caller I'd showed it from that SW so I picked up thinking maybe she reconsidered and wanted to date but it was a psycho BF who told me to stay away and began to threaten me! Just a few days later I was boning his girl balls deep with her ankles pushed up by her ears as she was moaning my name: "Oh LikkerFront give it to me!" LOL!

    Not saying that this is going on with Kandii but her phone could be in someone else's possession, maybe a monger or SD who is becoming a bit possessive of her. I do hope she is ok, I've been trying to date her for a couple weeks but scheduling conflicts have thus far kept us apart.

  2. #19053

    Baltimore Trip

    Hello fellow Mongers.

    I will be in Downtown Baltimore this week and wanted to know where all the action is.

    I have read the form and get the idea that CC & WW are the areas of interest.

    Is it far from Downtown?

    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

    Be safe when you play with your gun.

    SixShot.

  3. #19052

    jack knauf

    Brother you need to empty out your inbox.

  4. #19051

    australopithecines

    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    . . . someone who knows how to express themselves in English. . .
    But isn't that Latin?

  5. #19050

    kandii is mia

    Tried to phone her a few times last night and today. Calls ignored. I texted her and she responded not to call her as she's no longer dating. Damn! Looking for the new idol.

  6. #19049

    Extinct Species

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to say Hi, but her australopithecine bf stood between us as I drove along. I said I wasn't interested in talking with him, and he muttered something foul. He truly is a hateful human being.
    And here I thought australopithecines were extinct. LOL.

    P.S.:

    Long time reader, have never posted thus far. Couldn't resist posting this.

  7. #19048

    australopithecine

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Christina on Eagle. Drop-dead gorgeous Italian. Says she's 30 but could pass for 21. Nice ass, legs and D cups. Beautiful hair. BUT one of the worst bjs ever. I thought when she started that she was joking. There are no words for how lame this was, her mouth pursed out bobbing erratically on my knob. I started to laugh and couldn't stop laughing. Then she started to laugh. That's when I knew it was over. Paid her for her goofy oral and dropped her back off. A vision of loveliness to behold -- and that's about it.

    Then I spotted Leah / Lisa. She's put on some weight. I just wanted to say Hi, but her australopithecine bf stood between us as I drove along. I said I wasn't interested in talking with him, and he muttered something foul. He truly is a hateful human being.
    Had to look that one up...didn't know it off the cuff-LOL! Your Italian lady friend sounds like someone I could jack off to...Any digits?

  8. #19047

    Australopithecine BF

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Christina on Eagle. Drop-dead gorgeous Italian. Says she's 30 but could pass for 21. Nice ass, legs and D cups. Beautiful hair. BUT one of the worst bjs ever. I thought when she started that she was joking. There are no words for how lame this was, her mouth pursed out bobbing erratically on my knob. I started to laugh and couldn't stop laughing. Then she started to laugh. That's when I knew it was over. Paid her for her goofy oral and dropped her back off. A vision of loveliness to behold -- and that's about it.

    Then I spotted Leah / Lisa. She's put on some weight. I just wanted to say Hi, but her australopithecine bf stood between us as I drove along. I said I wasn't interested in talking with him, and he muttered something foul. He truly is a hateful human being.
    That's great! We can all immediately imagine and understand what you are talking about and it only took you one word to express it. Great writing and great report. Finally someone who knows how to express themselves in English. Is it really so much to expect. .

    LexLuther.

  9. #19046
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    When was the last time anyone seen her on Wilkens?
    Tbroi2.

    I hooked up with her last week by phone.

    She prefers the phone method.

  10. #19045

    re: Kandii

    When was the last time anyone seen her on Wilkens?

  11. #19044

    Tiffany & Mo

    After checking CB area on Friday I decided to go to WW for some quick action. I picked up MO, a 26 yo BSW and changed my mind as I got a closer look at her face, but her attitude was super, so I opted for a HJ. She kept asking how I liked it, and followed directions well. I kept asking her to go harder, for about 20 minutes. By the end she was going with both hands and as I kept an eye on the mirror, the car was rocking violently. My penis is visibly swollen and warm today, feels sore in a good way.

    I went for another round late at night, around 11 and saw Tiffany. She asked for 40 for a BBBJ, but settled for 30. Says she was locked up for 18 months, and got out recently. Pretty face. Looked fresh and clean. She has a very wide bottom. BJ was good. I was thinking about going FS, but very hard to maneuver that wide ass in the back seat.

  12. #19043

    Kiara anal post removed

    Quote Originally Posted by HotVaBeachMan  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations FS on getting into the promised land!!

    Do you have any details on that visit that you could share with the rest? Hopefully that will expand (pun intended) her horizons in this area.

    HVBM.
    What happened to the Kiara anal post with attachment?

  13. #19042

    Christina, then Leah/Lisa

    Picked up Christina on Eagle. Drop-dead gorgeous Italian. Says she's 30 but could pass for 21. Nice ass, legs and D cups. Beautiful hair. BUT one of the worst bjs ever. I thought when she started that she was joking. There are no words for how lame this was, her mouth pursed out bobbing erratically on my knob. I started to laugh and couldn't stop laughing. Then she started to laugh. That's when I knew it was over. Paid her for her goofy oral and dropped her back off. A vision of loveliness to behold -- and that's about it.

    Then I spotted Leah / Lisa. She's put on some weight. I just wanted to say Hi, but her australopithecine bf stood between us as I drove along. I said I wasn't interested in talking with him, and he muttered something foul. He truly is a hateful human being.

  14. #19041

    Champagne & Amber

    I haven't posted in a bit. I hooked up with Champagne Tuesday night. Great girl. She's got black hair with pink streaks. She's got a great attitude and is really cool to hang with. She also has some pretty good mic skills. Boy is she a talker though, but trust me, you'll like her. I also hooked up with this short haired brunette named Amber. She was up by the circle. I had to take a couple of laps to check her out first. This girl is on her game. She was healthy and thick, and probably doesn't have a habit. Took her to a spot a few miles away from the city and got going in the car. Her mic skills are outstanding. She's pretty cool also and says she's out only every now and then. I've got digits for both.

    Oh yeah, also my go-to girl Renee has been really good to me. She's a total MILF and is always available. She's the best...If any man can last 5 minutes without loosing a nut with her, then you're a better man than me. No pics this time.

    BK.

  15. #19040

    HELP THIS GIRL Kc OUT

    Can anyone HELP this chick out, I'm out of the area and she keeps blowing my phone up, she's not a bad looking girl since the last time I saw her she give's a real good BBBJ and FS as well just PM for her number she always looking to date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape