Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 8093
-
04-14-14 21:58 #5618Senior Member

Posts: 5563Amanda and the date begins
Amanda pulled away and looked at me with an expression like she was asking for permission.
"Now.." She said.
"Go for it" I replied. She pulled my briefs down and off, letting my dick swing free. Her hands wrapped around my dick, and I closed my eyes at her touch. Her hands were so warm, and soft. They held my dick gently, like they were handling something fragile. Slowly she stroked up and down, and I let out a low groan. Amanda smiled, and did it again.
"Do you like that?" She asked, acting coy. I grunted and tilted my head looking down. She slowly pulled away, and it looked like she was blushing, a little.
"Could you close your eyes for just a second?" She asked looking up at me.
"Okay" I replied. What did she have planned? As I sat there with my eyes shut I wondered what was up, when suddenly I felt the most exquisite sensation in the world: Amanda's mouth engulfing my dick.
"Oh fuck... Amanda, that feels so good. I think I'm in love" I whispered, as I peeked.
"Mmmmmm" was her only reply as she closed her eyes and quickened the pace. I lifted my ass upward forcing my dick deep.
"Uh... Oh shit... Sweetheart, you better slow down, I'm about to come in your mouth." I said through gritted teeth.
Amanda pulled herself away and looked up at me. "No, don't cum yet. We've only just started." She moved her mouth to the base of my dick and slowly licked all the way up. I gripped her head in my hands.
She giggled "oooh, did you like that?" and did it again, slowly dragging her tongue from the base of my dick all the way up to the head. I exhaled loudly. She slurped and mouthed the head, making little noises: like she was sucking on a lollypop. Amanda was making out with my dick. She would lick and kiss and slide her lips along my shaft and tip, and when she felt like it she would suck it into her mouth and hold it there. Sometimes she would lick and poke with her tongue while it was in her mouth, or she would just sit there and suck on it slightly, letting the pressure build up, before adding a couple of slow, deliberate bobs of her head. The patterns changed and intermingled, keeping me off-guard.
Right when I was about to beg her to let me finish she seemed to sense my need to come, and she released the shaft and took half of my dick into her mouth.
"Fuck!" I whispered, as Amanda bobbed. This was it; there was no stopping me now. Amanda released my dick from her mouth and quickly grabbed it with both hands, pumping it enthusiastically. My eyes rolled back and my mouth hung open as the first wave rolled over me. Amanda's hands never left my dick; she milked me for all I had. The first line of cum had hit just above her right eye, and stretched across her face so that it ended just to the left of her beautiful lips. I watched the second line shoot out and hit her left cheek, before the third one struck the bridge of her nose. Then, with her eyes looking up at me she leaned forward and engulfed my dick, catching the rest of my cum in her mouth. My eyes never left her face as I held her head and groaned. She was gazing into my eyes, and I let out a loud noise as she dragged her tongue across the head, teasing more cum out. With my dick completely emptied, I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her away from my dick. She smiled and got up onto her feet.
"So, how was that? Was that a good blowjob Mr. CookyJar?" Amanda asked sweetly.
CookyJar.
-
04-10-14 13:52 #5617Senior Member

Posts: 411I don't get out there all that often but I don't think I've ever seen it this slow, even when it was freezing.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-14 10:31 #5616Senior Member

Posts: 790This time she posed!
The best part is that you posted 30 pictures of her. I've always enjoyed my time with "Rebecca"! She aims to please and never a clock watcher. I didn't get to look for her yesterday but will try tonight. Hope my fellow mongers will leave something for me. RM.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-14 09:43 #5615Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Re: Rebecca by another name
Thanks RecycleMike, this is one of the things that make this site work. I missed something and you caught it. I cannot believe I forgot this girl. In my defense, it has been awhile...2009.
Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6
[View Original Post]
Click on this link El-The Luck of the Irish, to see the 2009 review on Rebecca aka Elle.
I wonder why she did not mention that we had meant before. Maybe I'm not as impressive as I think.
CookyJar.
-
04-10-14 09:24 #5614Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Empty
There was a time when you it didn't matter, night or day 24 hours 7 days a week, you could go down to the avenue and find someone. Things have changed as there always do. Now there seems to be a pattern or routine, or an ebb and flow to the way thing are on the avenue.
Originally Posted by Gareth
[View Original Post]
Most of the prettier girls try to get their thing done before the evils of the night catches them out. Plus, the action tends to revolve around the area and not so much directly on the avenue.
They are out there; you just have to get into the rhythm.
CookyJar.
P.S.: It does get better once the weather gets better. It has been a long cold winter.
-
04-10-14 02:27 #5613Senior Member

Posts: 330envy
I envy yall. Best walkers anywhere!
-
04-10-14 00:34 #5612Senior Member

Posts: 465Probably out servicing other mongers, come back a little later usually and some will be back around.
Originally Posted by Gareth
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-14 20:35 #5611Senior Member

Posts: 411Empty
Two trips to the k recently and practically empty both times. Where is everybody!
-
04-09-14 13:23 #5610Senior Member

Posts: 790Rebecca by another name
OMG My heart is racing seeing these pictures. I know this one by another name from quite a few years ago, with pictures on here. Used to be called Elle or Ellie! I'll be on the avenue looking for her tonight. Tattoos were the give away! RM.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-14 22:42 #5609Senior Member

Posts: 5563Rebecca
I am still dealing with a backlog of pictures that need editing. I am hurrying along as fast as I can. However, something has got to go lacking whenever you have to rush a project. In this case it is going to be my reviews that will have to be short and to the point.
Some of the membership like the pretty pictures and could care less about the reviews. Others find my lack of proper English deployable.
CookyJar.
-
04-08-14 22:40 #5608Senior Member

Posts: 5563Rebecca
While my pictures help in identifying what's what, they do little to determine what is really important. Rebecca deserves more than a bland statement like, "She gives a nice BBBJ." She deserves a little more effort.
If Rebecca has any fans out there I am sure she would love to hear from you. I am certain she would appreciate any deserved reviews you would care to give.
CookyJar.
-
04-08-14 22:35 #5607Senior Member

Posts: 5563Rebecca
Rebecca and I meant near Huntingdon Station on Kensington Ave. All of the normal stuff was offered, I am not sure whether anal is on the menu. I would welcome the opportunity to visit with Rebecca a second or third time. Of cause YMMV.
CookyJar.
-
04-08-14 17:12 #5606Regular Member

Posts: 1That young girl
That young girl at Kensington & Lehigh is with a guy who stands against the wall across from the steak shop. He takes turns panhandling.
Originally Posted by SamKatz
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-14 14:41 #5605Senior Member

Posts: 465My friend told me he confronted the girl this morning more towards Lehigh and Frankford ave. He pulled up next to her and offered her 100 dollars just to spend some time with her and offered her to come back to his hotel room and get all cleaned up and get some new clothes and breakfast all on him. She told him sorry that she has to decline for some odd reason. My friend drives a Lexus SUV, very clean cut white man in mid 30's tall guy. He did not mention anything about sex or anything, just offered to hang out with her and will pay her money to do so. He tried again and asked her if she needs a ride anywhere or if he can help her with anything, she said she can not leave the area and the only way he can help is by handing over some cash. He gave her 5 dollars and was on his way. I guess her SW days are well over and she is being watched by the older guy since she would not leave the panhandling for 100 dollars, free food and clothes. Sounds like the crack problem got a strong grip on her probably.
-
04-07-14 14:46 #5604Senior Member

Posts: 465Girl
Wow, so my friend who told me about her with the older gentleman was correct. Did not know the guy was in a pick up truck somewhere parked not too far.
Gator, you are correct, I heard of some panhandlers make a a couple hundred a day or more depending on location and since they don't pay taxes that's all pocket money. All profit to spend on all the drugs they want. I do not see that Lehigh ave location being a goldmine but a younger looking girl like herself would do much better more towards the center city area in my opinion. I guess since her older guy and drugs are nearby she choses to stay around the area.
My friend said he will just approach her one day and as her about services, I will let you guys know how that goes.
Thanks all, Sam Katz aka AMPimp.









Reply With Quote





