Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1448

    Re: Return of the flexible Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80
    Another great set, Cooky. I love the shot w/ her open wide, legs behind her head. That you fucked her that way is a nice image. I and others have reported on her in the past, most of us positively as I recall. Yeah I remember she knows she's pretty good - looks and performance - and is always eager to point out how she's a cut above the competition. From the SW's perspective, it's never a good sign when they come back on the stroll after a long absence, but I'm with you in saying I wouldn't pass her up.
    You cannot blame a girl for bragging about herself, when she is right. Besides, a girl should take proud in her work. Jackie does provide one of the better blow jobs. It’s true, so she has the right to brag. The question is; is she the best on Kensington Avenue? No! Not while Johanna is out there. Jackie was very accommodating and comes in a close second to Johanna (and maybe Moyua).

    I should add, Jackie does ask a slightly higher price for her service. She wants about $10 bucks more than the going rate. Since I usually give a tip of $5 or $10 for good service and more for excellent service, I had no problem with her request. On a number of occasions I’ve given out $20 or $30 buck to less talented girls with worse looks.

    CookyJar

    PS: It’s a great position to look at, but a hard one to work with. I had to keep my upper body off, while hitting it deep. It would have been better if we’d had a chair with armrest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jackie's position 2.jpg‎  

  2. #1447

    Flexy Jackie

    All those cheap tattoos make her look slutty.

    I love it.

  3. #1446

    Return of the flexible Jackie

    Another great set, Cooky. I love the shot w/ her open wide, legs behind her head. That you fucked her that way is a nice image. I and others have reported on her in the past, most of us positively as I recall. Yeah I remember she knows she's pretty good - looks and performance - and is always eager to point out how she's a cut above the competition. From the SW's perspective, it's never a good sign when they come back on the stroll after a long absence, but I'm with you in saying I wouldn't pass her up.

  4. #1445

    Jackie

    As usual great report! I used to date Jackie before she went away. She's a great provider however I stopped dating her as she was and probably still is a car chaser and will scream your name at the top of her lungs if u don't stop so beware. I'm curious does she still have the annoying habit of snorting like coke is stuck in her nose every few minutes?

  5. #1444

    Jackie's position

    Not every girl can get into this position. And not many can hold it for long. It's nice to look at, but a hard position for fucking. You cannot put a lot of weight on the girl and usually she tires or over extents her leg muscles. I like to pull the girl over to the edge of the bed or table or place her in a position/level where I can hit the pussy without putting a lot of pressure on her body.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jackie's position.jpg‎   Jackie 06.jpg‎   Jackie 09.jpg‎   Jackie 18.jpg‎   Jackie 98.jpg‎  

    Jackie 006.jpg‎   Jackie 14.jpg‎   Jackie 10.jpg‎   Jackie 21.jpg‎   Jackie 008.jpg‎  


  6. #1443

    Jackie aka Jacquie

    The name Jackie is one of the more poplar names mentioned in the Philadelphia forum. I did a quick search and came up with at least four or five references to a Jackie (or Jacqie), before tiring. There are three Jackies pictured in DukePV’s “Alphabetic Photo Links,” thread. The question is; which Jackie/Jacqie is this?

    Jackie told me she is returning to the “K” after being away for a couple of years. She is a very sensual girl. A former dancer; her body is still in nice shape. However; I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that her best feature is her streetwalker experience. She seemed to know just what to say and do. She enticed me with her promise of the best “Blow Job,” on the avenue. She talked, moaned and seduced her way into my heart.

    She undressed with slow deliberate movements. She danced a slow exotic dance for me. And after the pictures were taken, she kept her word and gave me one of the best deepthoat BBBJ. Once I was rigid, she positioned the rubber using the mouth technique. Then she climbed on top of me, slid my dick into her tight pussy and rode me cowgirl - hard. I love cowgirl, but it isn’t my favorite. I wanted to do Jackie doggie style. Yet, I gave doggie up. Why? She rolled over on her back and lifted her legs up high and behind her head. I didn’t give doggie a second thought. I got on my hand and knees, straddled her and fucked her in that position. All pussy, that’s what I was getting. She held that position letting me fuck, her hard until I came like a race horse. (I was hyped; it didn’t take long.)

    Jackie is a seasoned provider. She isn’t hardened. She is a professional who knows her job and does it well. I’d do her again, that’s for sure. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jackie 005.jpg‎   Jackie 03.jpg‎   Jackie 07.jpg‎   Jackie 20.jpg‎   Jackie 23.jpg‎  

    Jackie 99.jpg‎   Jackie 26.jpg‎   Jackie 13.jpg‎   Jackie 11.jpg‎   Jackie 25.jpg‎  


  7. #1442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    El

    Looks like she might be a natural redhead. Since there is not that much carpet to match the drapes. Nice pics CJ.

    Misfit

  8. #1441
    Leave it to you to find a roving Leprechaun looking for bus fare.

    Not bad for mid 30's stray with a botched appeaseotomy. Strays are my favorite.

    Thanks!

    Joe

  9. #1440

    EL - A Natural Irish Red Head

    Here's just a few more shots of El. She is a Natural red head MILF. I was a little shocked to hear that El was in her middle 30.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails El 005.jpg‎   El 008.jpg‎   El 86.jpg‎   El 96.jpg‎   El 97.jpg‎  

    El 91.jpg‎   El 92.jpg‎   El 006.jpg‎  

  10. #1439

    El – The Luck of the Irish

    El was a great little provider. Nothing special, just your typical good time on the “K.” El was in town from Atlantic City. She’d come in for the wearing of the green. Lucky me, I got to sample her pot of gold.

    El gave a nice BBBJ, no deep throat but lots of sloppy sucking. She was nice and fresh. Her long pretty hair was a nice turn-on. Her perky breast and responsive nipples were a delight. The problem was that after being with Johanna, El was a bit of a letdown.

    I’d been on the Avenue looking for Johanna. El was a nice find, but, she wasn’t who I’d been looking for. El said she was on her way back to Atlantic City, after the St Paddy’s day parade. Would I do her again? Yeah! Why not? But, not if I’ve got to drive to “AC.”

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails El 001.jpg‎   El 002.jpg‎   El 90.jpg‎   El 87.jpg‎   El 95.jpg‎  

    El 94.jpg‎   El 93.jpg‎   El 007.jpg‎   El 004.jpg‎   El 84.jpg‎  


  11. #1438
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Johanna may be young, but, she is old school when it come to fucking. Full service fucking with Johanna means, you get it all.
    Just the way we like.

    But you should pony up some money and get her to change that tat from "Marki's Ass" to "CJ's Ass"...


  12. #1437

    Johanna

    Anotha winner CJ!

  13. #1436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    CookyJar

    Johanna, has always been my favorite.

    Misfit

  14. #1435
    Great report and even greater pictures. Your stories puts you right there in the middle of the action.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I suggested to Johanna that we start with a BJ. She asked, “You want to use a rubber or not?” I responded I like my blow jobs without a condom; we’ll save the condom for later. She says sure, kneels down between my legs and starts to deep throat me.

    Johanna is some kind of awe-inspiring deep throat expert. She just slides down right to the base of my dick and commences to squeeze the head with pressure from her throat and the back of her tongue. She was giving me full time deep throat - not alternating shallow throat. I like it when the girl alternates between going deep and sucking and licking. So, I lifted her chin a little, and when she’s looking up and I am looking into her eyes, I tell her what I want. She gave a little grunt or maybe it was a gag. She then commenced to sliding her month up to the top of my dick till just below the ridge, rubbing the dick head with her lips. Johanna pulled my dick out of her mouth, looked up at me for a bit; and then slid her tongue down the back of my dick. She ran her tongue over and around, then; coming back to the head; she kissed it before going back down for full deep throat and squeezing my dick head from way back in her throat. (She used a kind of swallowing move to simulate her throat squeezing.) Whew! This sweetie is hot! She continued alternating between deep sucking, shaft licking and kissing, and sucking and tonguing my balls.

    Johanna really had me going, I was about to burst. But, it was too soon, so I decided to take our first break, I lifted her spinner body up and pulled her up higher on the bed. She was sharing at my dick, rubbing it up and down, using the excess wetness to keep me hard. She remarks that I'm really big and hard. I told her it was because she was so pretty and hot.

    She lays on her back and I check out her fabulous body. Nice perky round tits, fully firm hips, shapely legs and a plump ass. What a lovely spinner? What a body? And what do I do? I climb up over Johanna’s perfect body, up to her face, and straddling her; I hold her head and guide my dick to her lips. My dick is standing up and going boing. Looking up at me she coos and says Ooooh. This girl is down for it. I stick my dick in her mouth and face fucks her. She gobbles me up. Because I didn’t want her neck to get tried, I held her head in both hands. The angle and position is a good one, I can get every last bit of my dick into her mouth. This blow job position is real good for both of us. She lays her body down on it's side, settles in for some deep throat face fucking, while I kneel over her and do the hard work. I fuck away at her mouth feeling really raunchy. I really pumped my hips and gave her an breathtaking face fucking that left me faint. Whew!

    I look back down the length of her spinner form as she is sucking and I am pumping her face like crazy. I am straddling her fabulous round tits, I can feel the tip of her nipples on my ass. Her hips and ass are wiggling and squirming. My thoughts turned to her incredible ass. Enough of this, I want some pussy; we are on our way to some doggie style fucking. I pull my dick out of her mouth and tell her to get on all fours. She turns around on her hands and knees to present her butt to me. I stand on the side of the bed, to pull the condom onto my dick. My dick is standing straight up, hard as a rock. She is looking back at me, ass raised up like a pussy in heat. Standing back, I take another look at her fat pussy. I walk over to the edge of the bed, grab her hips and I push into her sopping wet pussy. Damn, Johanna is tight. This is some good ass pussy. We both put lots of motion into the fucking; I go in as deep as I can. I pump forward, driving hard into Johanna’s juicy pussy and she pushes back hard onto my dick. I am thinking, “Darn it, I am so fucking lucky.

    The girl is so good. There are times when I got a too close to cumming and stopped my thrusting. She senses this and stops her fucking motion right in time with me. When I've recovered we get back in tune again. Her pussy is wet and juicy, yet it is so tight. It is so good I give up trying to hold back and settled in to give her a good old fashion pounding fuck. But, I can’t.

    I am worn out. The little young thing had gotten the best of me. I need to take a break, a rest. I rolled onto the bed, sweat running down everywhere and tried to catch my breath. The sweet little thing cuddled up next to me, laid her head onto my chest and asked, “What’s wrong, is it me?” A little embarrassed, not wanting to tell her the truth; that she’d wiped me out, I lied and said, “No, baby, I just stopped to make it last a little longer.” (I had thought about and was prepared to pay for another hour in the room if we needed the time. However, I’d decided against trying to do another hour with this hottie. She might kill me if given the time.) She asked me if I wanted her to get on top. (She must have figured out that I was exhausted. My heavy breathing may had given me away. After all, I had been doing most of the work up till now.) So, I kissed her nipples, patted her tummy, ran my hand down between her legs and said, “I’m on top.”(My ego is way too big to admit defeat.) I pulled myself together, got to my knees and asked her to get me a fresh condom. She handed me the condom. Then she gets on her back and pulls her legs way up to present her pussy to me. Then she remarks, kind of caringly, like she was still concerned that there might be some kind of problem with her; that I could cum any way I wanted. Johanna gave me a couple of options: on her chest, in her face, on her butt and then she said, “I’ll lick it and swallow you cum; anything you want.” I think to myself, “What the heck,” and so I tell her, “Fuck it, I'm just too tired, suck me till I cum.” I added, “You suck so good, I love it.”


    “Go for it,” she urges me. She take up a reckless pace of sucking, licking, ball kissing and mostly deep throating. It was unbelievable. I didn’t last long under the pressure of thinking about her swallowing my cum. I shot off a big cum load right into Johanna’s mouth. I held her head, stuffing my dick deep into Johanna’s mouth and pumped two of three more cum loads into her. My dick pumped and pumped and throbbed and pumped. It must have been at least a gallon. Right down her throat. She swallowed, but, some of my sperm escaped her mouth and drooled onto her lips and chin. When I had finished shooting cum, she took her time and licked all the cum off my dick, and her lips. Then she cleaned off her chin with a finger, and put the finger in her mouth and sucked the excess cum off. Her chin, her lips and my dick were all cleaned of every drop of cum. I was in shocked. She hadn’t waste a drop. Johanna continued to lick my dick and balls for awhile. I gave her a grateful smile as slowly, my dick diminished in size. Then she sat back onto the bed, gave me the biggest gleeful smile and asked, “How was that?”

    CookyJar

  15. #1434
    Thank you CookyJar and thank you crack rock for bringing use girls like Johanna. I wish we had talent like that in Fayetthell, NC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape