Thread: Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"
+
Add Report
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 15828
-
04-13-14 18:15 #2823Preceptor

Posts: 546I seem to have rushed things a little too much.
My dream has come true! Cupcake may want to eventually go independent but for the summer at least we are keeping Cincinnati's Best Duo Together!
Originally Posted by UtrInOhio
[View Original Post]
This was a team decision the 3 of us have made.
Sorry for the confusion. The blame is on me for premature posting!
Buddah.
-
04-13-14 06:20 #2822Senior Member

Posts: 1386Well I can do what I want I've been on this site for a while I've given out plenty of numbers but I'm not going to do the work for some guy who's scared to go out on the streets, or who is to lazy to look for himself. I know nothing about people who just started posting and just because this girl is on the streets or drug addicted doesn't mean I should do my part by helping her get locked up or injured in some way. So I guess I'm going to have to piss off, because its guys like you that think they are better than other people, I don't wish jail on anybody unless they do something to deserve it and I don't think selling pussy is something a person needs to go to jail for. And I've bought pussy all over the greater Cincinnati area even in cov I don't need anybody to tell me where to get pussy. So Mr. Chateau I would appreciate if you handled the phone numbers you get the way you want, and I will handle the numbers I get the way I want, and since I am a full grown man I think that's something we should agree on. Be safe HL29. Oh and if you see her daily then you give her phone number out, newbies pm Mr Chateau for Sarah's number I'm sure he has it since s he sees her daily.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-14 05:46 #2821Senior Member

Posts: 140I love it
Glockman generosity. She runs 6/7 adds in different cities around Cincy. Southern hospitality can't beat it.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 23:56 #2820Senior Member

Posts: 6038Ok. When will you come to Memphis and get in front of my camera for some Glock Shots. I am ready. Sinful Dreams was up for it. What about it. I can afford what ever you want.
Originally Posted by LilaBella
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 23:21 #2819Banned Member

Posts: 250While I am frequently a smart ass about such things ...
I will have to agree with A2 about this in a couple of regards 1) not gratuitously knocking the advertisers who pay the bills for this 2) believing that there's probably a market for this product. I am probably not going to buy it. But the reality is I'm sure there are some guys who will. And, honestly, I can't think of a better place to advertise it or a market that's more likely to need it. Mock it as you might, you should know that a condom is not going to protect you against Herpes, while this most likely will. Honestly, there are women I've seen who I wish I'd been wearing one of these suckers, or quite possibly the whole-body rubber from Naked Gun.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 19:56 #2818Administrator

Posts: 5264Actually I'm considering something
I'm thinking about finding some kind of awesome drop shipping company and setting something up and placing an ad here (on the forum, not here here in the Octagon) and calling it my retirement account.
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
It would have to be something with an extensive catalog, that wasn't some kind of douchey MLM scam, that gave good service, sold useful shit, at a good price. I think that might make me a couple bucks.
A2.
-
04-12-14 19:30 #2817Senior Member

Posts: 1771If there were a like button...
I suspect it would get quite a few clicks.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 13:58 #2816Senior Member

Posts: 100interesting possibilities
I have to agree with A2 on this.
Originally Posted by Comman
[View Original Post]
Looks to me like it could have plenty of other possibilities too.
-
04-12-14 12:28 #2815Administrator

Posts: 5264You know something that would be really cool
If nobody ever made derogatory remarks about the businesses that support the forum so everybody can keep enjoying it free of charge. They pay the bills so you guys can have this. I don't know how to do it, but I wish we had a NASCAR culture here regarding sponsors. Because they do it, you guys would click on the banners and look at the products with an open mind.
Originally Posted by Comman
[View Original Post]
Yeah scroguard is a little off the beaten path but we have close to 500,000 registered members now. Who knows how many might be looking at this thinking, "yeah, that makes sense" it's also latex, there might be some guys that would use it just for that.
I'm speaking to the minority here I know, but since you guys like the forum and get a benefit from it why don't we treat the people that actually lay down the cash to pay the bills with a little respect.
For what it's worth.
A2.
-
04-12-14 12:18 #2814Senior Member

Posts: 25This is not the complete genital coverage I had in mind
Um, is this the product that has made A2 rich?
https://scroguard.com/
-
04-12-14 08:27 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 313This is a get laid page
This is a "get laid" page. How about you send the numbers to people who ask or piss off. If you don't want to send them, don't post that you got them.
Originally Posted by HuntLadys29
[View Original Post]
She's a street working girl, I see her daily so there's probably a pretty good chance she's going to get thrown in jail at some point anyways. Try this one on guys and in lieu HL if you want some action in Cov, just hang out by the gas station (u know which one I mean) and they will find you. I counted seven yesterday, including Mary.
Happy hunting.
-
04-11-14 18:49 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 1386Sarah
This is the very reason I stopped getting phone numbers I specifically said senior members only I've got guys with 1 fucking post guys with 6 fucking post who have ever contributed shit to this board pm me. If you are not a senior member DON'T FUCKING PM Me! I'm telling you I will remember you and you will never get any info from me ever. I have reasons for this I really don't want this girl hurt or in jail I don't know what is going on with a man with zero post I also told her the only people that would get her number would be senior members. I'm deleting all non senior members Pm's.
-
04-11-14 18:35 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 140Glad I live close to a ER
Dreams of these gorgeous gals could keep you up all night.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-14 13:59 #2810Senior Member

Posts: 233LMAO! Shock & AWWW!
Originally Posted by NKY747
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-14 12:57 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 6038Benton is just outside of Little Rock so it is an easy drive from here. She must want to be UTR because I have never heard of her. She must be low volume and picks who she wants to see. I would like to get up with her if she ever comes to Memphis. I could even pretend to be a Razorback fan if that would help.
Originally Posted by PhatDaty
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





