Thread: Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"
+
Add Report
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 15828
-
04-11-14 12:29 #2808

Posts: 715Ginger
I think she is located in Benton, but does most of her visits in either Memphis or the New Orleans area. She still seems to be active on ECCIE and P411:
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
https://www.preferred411.com/Provide....cfm?Cid=41798
I last saw her at my hotel just off of Beale St. at last year's Music Festival. She is a huge fan of the Razorbacks--in fact I once spent time with her on an extended date down in NOLA when LSU was playing the Razorbacks and we had been at a sports bar and she nearly got me in a fight with her fanaticism. Of course, if the whole place found out I was more of a Vols and Tide fan, I would have really gotten lynched.
Like I said, I need to get down there again, for the BBQ, music, and of course the lovely ladies. Ginger seems to be right in your wheelhouse given the other lovely southern belles you have treated us to.
-
04-11-14 12:05 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 169FFS man!
My entire breakfast including a strawberry pie from mcdonalds almost shot across room reading this.
Originally Posted by Gunman2013
[View Original Post]
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/279...y-puking-o.gif
-
04-11-14 11:55 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 6038More Monica
I gather that several of you would like to see more of "Classy Monica." Here are a couple of more shots of her. I have left numerous DNA samples with her in the past.
Originally Posted by Gunman2013
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-14 10:43 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 6038I haven't seen nor heard of her, but I would like to. I doubt if she is still around. With looks like that, she should be well known. Looks like she is a Razorback fan. Did you see her in West Memphis? A google search on the photo shows she now may be in Orlando and goes by the name of Barbie. Barbie may have stolen the photo though. Wouldn't be the first time.
Originally Posted by PhatDaty
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-14 10:24 #2804

Posts: 715Ginger Doll?
Hey, Glock, have you been with Ginger Doll? She is from just over the state line from Memphis in Arkansas. I haven't seen her in about two years, but had a great time with her. You should add her to your menagerie.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-14 20:48 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 233Would love to lick my load off her.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-14 19:50 #2802Senior Member

Posts: 140Another gorgeous babe
My approach two pops in two days than be ready on day three...thanks my friend.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-14 19:44 #2801Senior Member

Posts: 92NOT Necessarily. . .
It's NOT necessarily in an entirely different realm, that is, YOU and a UK basketball player may have a lot more in common than YOU realize -- the UK basketball player typically dribbles before he shoots and YOU probably do too (I know I have), LOL! --sa007.
Originally Posted by Bucks97
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-14 17:04 #2800Senior Member

Posts: 6038Monica
Another Southern Belle, although she is from neighboring Arkansas. One of my ATF MILFs. She could probably get me off twice, but I'm afraid that my old ticker might not make it. But at least I would go out with a smile on my face. BTW, she swallows.
-
04-10-14 14:47 #2799Banned Member

Posts: 250Totally varies for me
When I was 17 or 18 through 25 or so and with an SO, I could go for as many as seven times in a couple of hours. Now, decades later (not saying how many) I can still at times easily go a couple of times in an hour now and on occasion three times in less than an hour. It really just depends on the situation. Normally these days I don't want to. One and done does it for me usually, just like a UK basketball player, in an entirely different realm.
Originally Posted by ClassASweetie
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-14 13:04 #2798Senior Member

Posts: 1190Housewife
Apparently you don't want to stay rich for long... Heh heh heh.
Cheech.
-
04-10-14 03:41 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 231Lucky stiff
You sir are my new super hero!
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
04-09-14 18:52 #2796Administrator

Posts: 5264Three pop girl
This wasn't in an hour. This was a 2.5-3 hour deal (the time of a short term hotel here) She was one of the best, charged at the ceiling for the accustomed range here and was never, ever in a rush.
Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14
[View Original Post]
Seriously now that I'm rich if I ever find her again I'm turning a hooker into a housewife. She also dug women.
-
04-09-14 17:18 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 231Not failed so far
I am one of those older types, 50+ and no lady has yet failed to get me to a second pop, when offered, in the hours time.
Originally Posted by ClassASweetie
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
04-09-14 12:02 #2794Preceptor

Posts: 546Cupcake is now an Independent.
We wish her luck and success!
You all know what a great girl she is...enjoy!
She is handling her ads, calls and appt setting.
Please do not ask us for her number!
She will post when she is ready.
Good luck baby girl.
Buddah;.











Reply With Quote





