Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 12068
-
04-15-14 09:11 #3203Senior Member

Posts: 58Spinner
She sent me a face pic, anyone know her or is she really not a pro?
Originally Posted by Skidxxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-14 09:09 #3202Senior Member

Posts: 58Spinner
She sent me a face pic, anyone know her or is she really not a pro?
Originally Posted by Skidxxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-14 23:57 #3201Senior Member

Posts: 52I agree said she's from Chicago. Guess they do things different in Chi Town. No complaints here. She looked and felt amazing!
Originally Posted by WillisJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-14 21:18 #3200Senior Member

Posts: 36Boom... She walking normally? Going to have to hit the loop way more often if that's the case. One of the best presentations I've ever seen on the MKE streets.
Originally Posted by WaukeshaBrad
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-14 10:48 #3199Senior Member

Posts: 52Princess
That was Princess. .3 for BBBJ and cfs amazing body and nice big booty. Went to the alley by her house and had some fun in the car. No digits but said I could go to her house and that there are other girls available.
Originally Posted by WillisJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 20:04 #3198Administrator

Posts: 5246Tell me which one you want to lose
Send me a PM about which one you want to keep. There will be no penalty since you told on yourself and it was an accident.
Originally Posted by Skidxxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 10:54 #3197Senior Member

Posts: 2814Don't Hold Your Breath LG
By reading his first two posts I think it probably will take a bit longer than that.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 10:20 #3196Senior Member

Posts: 58Spinner
I have no idea how I got 2 accounts on here with the same password. The story goes like this, Tattoo girl is a friend "child hood friend" of a girl who used to be my sugar baby. She sent me a text and said "hey I get your number from xxxxx and she said you helped her out when she need it". My response was " yes I dated xxxx, how can I help you". She told me this huge story of her life and said she is looking for help like xxxx. I said, I have no idea who you are or what you look like. So tattoo girl sent me those pics, she lives out by Johnson Creek, she works. All I want to know is if anyone on here has seen her before or is she really just a 23 yr old down on her luck. I am going to meet her soon.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 08:42 #3195Senior Member

Posts: 1434I am as confused as you Steve. I still don't know if he is looking for info on this tattoo girl or offering to give us her digits. Maybe by post 5 or 6 we will figure it out, LOL.
Originally Posted by Steve4100
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 08:23 #3194Senior Member

Posts: 413What do you want
You have pictures so it is obvious you have seen this girl or know someone who has. What information are you looking for? You have 2 posts and each is as vague as the other. Not sure how any of us can help you, even if we were willing for a guy with 2 posts only asking for information.
Originally Posted by BillyBobXXX
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 01:56 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 36[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
04-11-14 19:00 #3192Banned Member

Posts: 12384-9-14 run
Mid week fun. Lawll So I took the route and thought how to married men do it. I seen you married men working from home fukin your milfs. How can you tell? Really vpning to work; out of office emails loll. Fukers. So I jeted off officed early. Took a nap and there I was. Got a txt frm val. Skared the shit out of her when I showed up so early. Then after dropping her off met sara (she has been reported about here) around 18th and g.
And after I got done with her met brittany off 20th and g.
With temp rising. Its finally nice to see hoz out. Good times. Hunt hard gents.
-
04-11-14 03:01 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 364-10 south loop TGTBT?
Hit the south loop just before midnight last night. L dead as possible, no action at all. A few BSW on national but not what I was looking for. There was a pair of very young looking BSW on G that I wouldn't let in my car without I'd so I passed, plus always not a fan of girls walking together. Tried to scoop up my standard Jasmine but somebody beat me to it so back to the track. Same loops same girls untill I saw this way TGTBT LSW on Cesar that made me think sting immediately. Went a few blocks down and went looking for Uncle hanging around but couldn't find him. She was in a short mini skirt, hooker heels, all done up, looked like a classic Hollywood hooker. Short head decided is safe enough and make it to and. To try and pick her up but she hops in someones car right at the stoplight. Hopefully it was someone on here and I look forward to your report. Anyway, after all this heading back to G I see Jasmine and went around and made the scoop. No new news here, just a great BBBJCIM as usual. Great service, someone couldn't stop texting her for a date but eventually put the phone away and finished the job. With it warmer out alot easier to get to her big tits and she always lets the hands roam. I always go out say I'm going to try someone new but usually end up with Jasmine cause she sticks with the job till its done, doesn't complain and always on top of it. I'll take a BBW with great service over a doped out or lazy SW that's going to ask me if I'm done every 30 seconds. Stay safe out there boys, it's warming up and hopefully the streets are too!
-
04-10-14 17:37 #3190

Posts: 666Spinner
Well that certainly is a ton of info to go on. I am sure you will get a lot of info.
Originally Posted by BillyBobXXX
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-14 16:47 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 1434Joy on Greenfield ?
I posted a link on the BP forum. I am almost positive I saw Joy walking on Greenfield. She is the brunette spinner who posts on BP as a photographer. It was a weird encounter. I was driving east on Greenfield a little after 1 pm. She was walking west at a fast pace. I went down a couple blocks for discretion before I turned around. By the time I got back to her she was approaching a side street. I turned in front of her, but the guy driving ahead of me did the same thing. I watched him pull to the curb, so I kept driving rather than fuck up his day.
I watched in the rear view mirror as she approached a different parked car that was closer to the corner than the guy who was in front of me. I decided to turn around because this was getting interesting. By the time I did Joy or whoever was walking away from the both of them and back to Greenfield. I kept driving and decided to try to make the scoop two blocks down, but the guy who was originally in front of me turned on the next block and got her before I could safely get her. I always go for safe rather than sorry, but this encounter tested me. I really wanted to get her to verify that it was Joy. She would make a very positive addition to the streets.









Reply With Quote





