Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2808

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen nor heard of her, but I would like to. I doubt if she is still around. With looks like that, she should be well known. Looks like she is a Razorback fan. Did you see her in West Memphis? A google search on the photo shows she now may be in Orlando and goes by the name of Barbie. Barbie may have stolen the photo though. Wouldn't be the first time.
    I think she is located in Benton, but does most of her visits in either Memphis or the New Orleans area. She still seems to be active on ECCIE and P411:

    https://www.preferred411.com/Provide....cfm?Cid=41798

    I last saw her at my hotel just off of Beale St. at last year's Music Festival. She is a huge fan of the Razorbacks--in fact I once spent time with her on an extended date down in NOLA when LSU was playing the Razorbacks and we had been at a sports bar and she nearly got me in a fight with her fanaticism. Of course, if the whole place found out I was more of a Vols and Tide fan, I would have really gotten lynched.

    Like I said, I need to get down there again, for the BBQ, music, and of course the lovely ladies. Ginger seems to be right in your wheelhouse given the other lovely southern belles you have treated us to.

  2. #2807

    FFS man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman2013  [View Original Post]
    Would love to lick my load off her.
    My entire breakfast including a strawberry pie from mcdonalds almost shot across room reading this.

    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/279...y-puking-o.gif

  3. #2806

    More Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman2013  [View Original Post]
    Would love to lick my load off her.
    I gather that several of you would like to see more of "Classy Monica." Here are a couple of more shots of her. I have left numerous DNA samples with her in the past.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monica-Octagon-2.jpg‎   Monica-Octagon-3.jpg‎  

  4. #2805
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDaty  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Glock, have you been with Ginger Doll? She is from just over the state line from Memphis in Arkansas. I haven't seen her in about two years, but had a great time with her. You should add her to your menagerie.

    Attachment 312783
    I haven't seen nor heard of her, but I would like to. I doubt if she is still around. With looks like that, she should be well known. Looks like she is a Razorback fan. Did you see her in West Memphis? A google search on the photo shows she now may be in Orlando and goes by the name of Barbie. Barbie may have stolen the photo though. Wouldn't be the first time.

  5. #2804

    Ginger Doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Another Southern Belle, although she is from neighboring Arkansas. One of my ATF MILFs. She could probably get me off twice, but I'm afraid that my old ticker might not make it. But at least I would go out with a smile on my face. BTW, she swallows.
    Hey, Glock, have you been with Ginger Doll? She is from just over the state line from Memphis in Arkansas. I haven't seen her in about two years, but had a great time with her. You should add her to your menagerie.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ginger.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	312783

  6. #2803
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Another Southern Belle, although she is from neighboring Arkansas. One of my ATF MILFs. She could probably get me off twice, but I'm afraid that my old ticker might not make it. But at least I would go out with a smile on my face. BTW, she swallows.
    Would love to lick my load off her.

  7. #2802

    Another gorgeous babe

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Another Southern Belle, although she is from neighboring Arkansas. One of my ATF MILFs. She could probably get me off twice, but I'm afraid that my old ticker might not make it. But at least I would go out with a smile on my face. BTW, she swallows.
    My approach two pops in two days than be ready on day three...thanks my friend.

  8. #2801

    NOT Necessarily. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks97  [View Original Post]
    When I was 17 or 18 through 25 or so and with an SO, I could go for as many as seven times in a couple of hours. Now, decades later (not saying how many) I can still at times easily go a couple of times in an hour now and on occasion three times in less than an hour. It really just depends on the situation. Normally these days I don't want to. One and done does it for me usually, just like a UK basketball player, in an entirely different realm.
    It's NOT necessarily in an entirely different realm, that is, YOU and a UK basketball player may have a lot more in common than YOU realize -- the UK basketball player typically dribbles before he shoots and YOU probably do too (I know I have), LOL! --sa007.

  9. #2800

    Monica

    Another Southern Belle, although she is from neighboring Arkansas. One of my ATF MILFs. She could probably get me off twice, but I'm afraid that my old ticker might not make it. But at least I would go out with a smile on my face. BTW, she swallows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monica-Octagon.jpg‎  

  10. #2799

    Totally varies for me

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassASweetie  [View Original Post]
    To know that most younger men are not actually able to have multipops. Just on my experiences, my older gentlemen are actually the ones that are able to go longer and more than once. IMHO.
    When I was 17 or 18 through 25 or so and with an SO, I could go for as many as seven times in a couple of hours. Now, decades later (not saying how many) I can still at times easily go a couple of times in an hour now and on occasion three times in less than an hour. It really just depends on the situation. Normally these days I don't want to. One and done does it for me usually, just like a UK basketball player, in an entirely different realm.

  11. #2798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Housewife

    Apparently you don't want to stay rich for long... Heh heh heh.

    Cheech.

  12. #2797

    Lucky stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    This wasn't in an hour. This was a 2.5-3 hour deal (the time of a short term hotel here) She was one of the best, charged at the ceiling for the accustomed range here and was never, ever in a rush.

    Seriously now that I'm rich if I ever find her again I'm turning a hooker into a housewife. She also dug women.
    You sir are my new super hero!

    Luv.

  13. #2796
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Three pop girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    I am one of those older types, 50+ and no lady has yet failed to get me to a second pop, when offered, in the hours time.

    Luv.
    This wasn't in an hour. This was a 2.5-3 hour deal (the time of a short term hotel here) She was one of the best, charged at the ceiling for the accustomed range here and was never, ever in a rush.

    Seriously now that I'm rich if I ever find her again I'm turning a hooker into a housewife. She also dug women.

  14. #2795

    Not failed so far

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassASweetie  [View Original Post]
    To know that most younger men are not actually able to have multipops. Just on my experiences, my older gentlemen are actually the ones that are able to go longer and more than once. IMHO.
    I am one of those older types, 50+ and no lady has yet failed to get me to a second pop, when offered, in the hours time.

    Luv.

  15. #2794

    Cupcake is now an Independent.

    We wish her luck and success!

    You all know what a great girl she is...enjoy!

    She is handling her ads, calls and appt setting.

    Please do not ask us for her number!

    She will post when she is ready.

    Good luck baby girl.

    Buddah;.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape