Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 13518
-
04-12-14 01:45 #6498Senior Member

Posts: 233I agree makes my spidey sense tingle. I have been playing in safe waters. I will admit I was nervous as hell when I first started wading the waters on the board and I TOFTT a time or two. Think I will swim in the shallow waters until I see the flag that the jelly fish are gone . Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by Kc148
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Gunman2013; 04-12-14 at 01:47. Reason: spelling
-
04-12-14 01:37 #6497Senior Member

Posts: 391New Ladies?
There is a very large influx of ladies posting for the first time. Makes me nervous. I would suggest if the ladies had a hobbyist or provider who referred them to this site, that they post this so many of us could be more comfortable in contacting them. Anyone know them, please speak up.
KC.
-
04-11-14 17:56 #6496Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322Thank you!!!
Thank you I had a great time with you! Can't wait to see you again!!
Originally Posted by Mlive123
[View Original Post]
Xoxox,
Stormy.
-
04-11-14 16:16 #6495Senior Member

Posts: 261Stormy
I just wanted to put in a good word for Stormy. I have not seen her since she recently posted here, but I did see here several times when she was here a while ago (she won't recognize this name as I use another at that time). I even saw here from an ad on CL before she posted on the forum. I had a great time with her every time we met. If you want a great unrushed time with a woman who is very sensual and wants to please then go see Stormy.
-
04-11-14 15:13 #6494Senior Member

Posts: 30natural
I dreamed of her today, kinda spur of the moment as I was considering taking a break but when I saw her most recent pic I got impulsive. Yes, BBBJCIMNQNS was on the menu, and I would highly recommend it. We both connected on being newbies and I really enjoyed her personality. In my limited experience I would say she has the personality of a pro. She is very eager to become part of the hobby and I was lucky to be on the receiving end of that eagerness today.
Originally Posted by SecretAgent007
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-14 15:04 #6493Senior Member

Posts: 516Needles?
Last picture shows a needle (bottom left), perhaps she is diabetic.
Originally Posted by Tuffy12
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-14 13:55 #6492Senior Member

Posts: 231Fishy
Yep, I spotted that immediately. Ads just a little too similar in nature. TGTBT?
Originally Posted by Gatty23
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-14 13:45 #6491Senior Member

Posts: 44Tay Tay Ok
Nice gal. Good service.
-
04-11-14 12:36 #6490Senior Member

Posts: 3334 newbies
Notice that all their phone numbers are separated with ampersands. (s) I'll let others TOFTT on these. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tuffy12
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-14 12:16 #6489Senior Member

Posts: 328KissMeVikki
Assuming the photos are real, her is a link to more photos with her face. http://bodyrublist.com/859-652-6744/ it appears she is the same as the one who previously generated a lot of discussion based on the fact that there was a syringe on the bathroom countertop.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-14 11:22 #6488Senior Member

Posts: 898Three brand new newbie females with 1st time posts
Watch your backs men and don't think with your cocks but your heads. Do your homework and seek intel before you take the "plunge". JMHO.
-
04-11-14 07:52 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 1897I think it is a busted link.
Tell Santa what you like and if you've been a good girl, we'll put a little extra in your stocking..
Originally Posted by SashaBlack
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-14 22:20 #6486Senior Member

Posts: 140Wanted to know
Has anybody been dreaming about sexylexi69. You can pm me thanks.
-
04-10-14 17:05 #6485

Posts: 715Has anyone seen an ad out yet?
I am sure she will do awesomely!
Originally Posted by UtrInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-14 16:31 #6484Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 235Oh my!!!
I want this...
http://m.efukt.com/{emailreplacement0}l










Reply With Quote





