Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6483

    If only it were so

    Quote Originally Posted by Tochan  [View Original Post]
    I'm a 5+ year monger filling in for the lack of clubs here in Cinci.

    As you might imagine from above, I go for mutual touch kind of light stuff. I've wondered if this should translate to more time or less gifts. Interested to hear opinions from both providers and brothers.

    Know a younger spinner type that fits my bill? Please PM.
    I'm like you. Really don't go in for the heavy stuff. I think it depends on the lady. If you look at it from the perspective of a seasoned provider. And let's face it, all the good ones are seasoned, time is money. If you watch the ads, some ladies have different prices for different services. Your best bet for that sort of pricing is an AMP. I understand there is a good one towards Louisville, Blue something.

  2. #6482

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BluBalled69  [View Original Post]
    Any recent info on Tay? Could not find anything helpful. Only a few posts about her acronyms and I remember something shady about a member meeting her in a parking lot. Possible boyfriend involved. But that was awhile back. Be safe.
    Photos are accurate, service is good, and very full menu. She does have a male driver that is security and lookout on first date. Unknown if driver is boyfriend or business partner?

  3. #6481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Sarahfun

    So on Sunday I drive down from Dayton to see my ATF and had scheduling issues so I texted Sarafun and she was available within an hour. So I grabbed some dinner and drove to her incall. A little run down but room was decent. She looks a little older than her pics but still cute. Since this was the first time I only got a half hour session. During our texting I asked if she could fulfill a few fetish requests and she said OK. Anyway, I called when I got there and she met me outside because of the security doors to the building. We went to her room and got right to it. She started off with BBBJ which was nice and she did some of it with no hands. She then put on a cover and we began some mish. I then went down on her for a while. She's not shaven at all. It reminded me of days long since past. After that is was time for doggie and she has a nice round ass to grab. Then I wanted to explore the fetishes but she declined. So that bummed me out because she said OK on the text and I was very specific. So I had her go back to BBBJ (69 not on the menu) and she finished me with BBBJCIMNQNS. She gave me a clean warm wash cloth to clean up. The session was a little rushed but I had a decent time. I might repeat but if there are others in the area that will do the fetishes I like I'll try them first.

  4. #6480

    CookieClaire aka Claire & BBBJs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatty23  [View Original Post]
    I talked to and got pics. Very nice, big boobs. Couldn't get together, not her fault. Just to note: her ad says no greek, no BB EXCEPT BBBJ. So it looks like that's on the menu.
    I stand corrected, I do believe you may be right. I guess the "EXCLUDING BBBJ" in her AD means that she is NOT including that in her NO GREEK, NO BB exclusions. Since she did expressly state that "Everything is on the menu with me" and did NOT except or exclude CIM, NQ, or NS, do you suppose it means she swallows, that is, BBBJCIMNQNS? And then what about titty fucking those "very nice, big boobs," would that included in her "everything is on the menu with me"? I'm betting it is included! --sa007.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CookieClaire_513-365-5140.jpg‎  

  5. #6479

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Dman1's review?

    I texted with CookieClaire several times yesterday and basically got nowhere insofar as being able to schedule anything. She was evidently swamped with calls and texts from her first day appearing on USA. But her newest AD also claims she was having phone troubles and that she has a NEW Number. However, both numbers appear to be exactly the same to me.

    She did tell me that she's a 21-year-old student, 5'06" tall, and weighs about 160 lbs (but I suspect she could weigh a little more than that). Nonetheless, she does appear (see attached Pic) to be very cute to me, if it's really her in the Pic.

    Her first AD stated that if we "want to see more pictures" of her to just ask for them, which I did several times, but I have yet to receive any Pics from her -- a full 24-hours plus after making the request, and her promising to send them. Claire's FIRST AD also made me chuckle a little bit -- she boldly states, "Everything is on the menu with me. . ." and then goes on to exclaim EXCEPT, EXCEPT, EXCEPT -- NO GREEK, NO BB, and NO BBBJs, LOL. Uhhhh, yeah, then everything is NOT on the menu -- but almost everything is!

    I also noticed that her AD today states, 80 hhr and 130 hhr (duh, I'll pick the 80 hhr since it's the better deal). At 21-years-old, CookieClaire is presumably a college student (and not still stuck in high school) and paying a fairly hefty price to get her higher education. Although I admit that it's super nitpicky on my part (and just a typo on her part), I swear I just cannot understand why some of these young college kids today have NOT developed some keener skills when it comes to attention-to-detail, especially when it generally involves finance and business.

    All in all, CookieClaire did seem like a very nice and sweet person to me. I typically run to check out young newbies, but since I couldn't get in early like I wanted to, now I think I'm going to hold-off to wait to see some more Reviews before I decide whether to take a test drive with this girl -- even though younger Providers with dark hair and dark eyes are my favs.



    --sa007.
    I talked to and got pics. Very nice, big boobs. Couldn't get together, not her fault. Just to note: her ad says no greek, no BB EXCEPT BBBJ. So it looks like that's on the menu.

  6. #6478

    Silky

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Cincy Looks very hot and any info would be appreciated PM preferred but your call. Thank for reading. Also any info on preggos in the area would be appreciated. Witandthekitten was a target but she seems to have disappeared and warm and wet is so HOT PM for privacy PLEASE Puntang Man got to love it.
    Regarding your request for intel. Silky is at the time of this writing about 3 months along, if I remember correctly. I personally am looking forward to seeing her as time progresses. Here's to hoping she can stay "active" as she gets further along.

    Luv.

  7. #6477

    CookieClaire aka Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Cincy Looks very hot and any info would be appreciated PM preferred but your call. Thank for reading. Also any info on preggos in the area would be appreciated. Witandthekitten was a target but she seems to have disappeared and warm and wet is so HOT PM for privacy PLEASE Puntang Man got to love it.
    Did you see Dman1's review?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dman1  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with new Claire. She did outcall in my dream.
    She is a cute, funny, clean girl seems to be very real and down to earth.
    Delivered what was promised. She is very new to this it seems but very willing to please.
    I texted with CookieClaire several times yesterday and basically got nowhere insofar as being able to schedule anything. She was evidently swamped with calls and texts from her first day appearing on USA. But her newest AD also claims she was having phone troubles and that she has a NEW Number. However, both numbers appear to be exactly the same to me.

    She did tell me that she's a 21-year-old student, 5'06" tall, and weighs about 160 lbs (but I suspect she could weigh a little more than that). Nonetheless, she does appear (see attached Pic) to be very cute to me, if it's really her in the Pic.

    Her first AD stated that if we "want to see more pictures" of her to just ask for them, which I did several times, but I have yet to receive any Pics from her -- a full 24-hours plus after making the request, and her promising to send them. Claire's FIRST AD also made me chuckle a little bit -- she boldly states, "Everything is on the menu with me. . ." and then goes on to exclaim EXCEPT, EXCEPT, EXCEPT -- NO GREEK, NO BB, and NO BBBJs, LOL. Uhhhh, yeah, then everything is NOT on the menu -- but almost everything is!

    I also noticed that her AD today states, 80 hhr and 130 hhr (duh, I'll pick the 80 hhr since it's the better deal). At 21-years-old, CookieClaire is presumably a college student (and not still stuck in high school) and paying a fairly hefty price to get her higher education. Although I admit that it's super nitpicky on my part (and just a typo on her part), I swear I just cannot understand why some of these young college kids today have NOT developed some keener skills when it comes to attention-to-detail, especially when it generally involves finance and business.

    All in all, CookieClaire did seem like a very nice and sweet person to me. I typically run to check out young newbies, but since I couldn't get in early like I wanted to, now I think I'm going to hold-off to wait to see some more Reviews before I decide whether to take a test drive with this girl -- even though younger Providers with dark hair and dark eyes are my favs.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieClaire  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas, my name is Claire! I am new to this site and eager to get started and to meet some of you!

    I do incalls at my personal apartment in Northside and can also do outcalls if it isn't too far from me!

    I'm a fun-loving 21 year old girl. You will absolutely love my big, amazing, all-natural the-cup breasts and my long brown hair!

    Everything is on the menu with me, except traveling to Greece or BB. (Excluding BBBJ).

    If you'd like to spend some awesome, relaxing, exciting time with me just send me a text at 513-365-xx40. You can also email me at cincigirl91@xxxxx.com.

    Want to see more pictures of me? Just ask me!

    I am available for fun any time during the day and late into the night! I can't wait to hear from you and satisfy all your wants and needs!

    Donations: 80 hhr or 130 hr.
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieClaire  [View Original Post]
    My phone broke yesterday afternoon, my NEW number is 513-365-xx40.

    I'm so sorry if you thought I was ignoring you yesterday, my phone was just broken.

    I really hope some of you text my new number today. Let's get together and have some fun.

    80 hhr 130 hhr.

    Incall in Northside.
    --sa007.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CookieClaire_513-365-5140.jpg‎  

  8. #6476

    Oh tay!!

    Any recent info on Tay? Could not find anything helpful. Only a few posts about her acronyms and I remember something shady about a member meeting her in a parking lot. Possible boyfriend involved. But that was awhile back. Be safe.

  9. #6475

    Sydney Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by Longfellow47  [View Original Post]
    Met with Sydney Moore earlier today.

    Wow!

    Wow!

    She is a class act in my opinion.

    Sweet, mature, playful, good sense of humor and treated me very special.

    Guys, treat this girl right!

    She is a special person!

    I look forward to many more times, Sydney!
    I met with Sydney at safe NKY incall. All I can say is WOW! She is pretty with a nice body & very social. Her oral skills are off the charts...BBBJ with Deep Throat are not for the faint of heart. She has game & brings it with enthusiasm. She will take good care of you. I highly recommend.

    Be Safe.

    JG.

  10. #6474

    Any 411 on Claire the 21 year old newbie from Northern

    Cincy Looks very hot and any info would be appreciated PM preferred but your call. Thank for reading. Also any info on preggos in the area would be appreciated. Witandthekitten was a target but she seems to have disappeared and warm and wet is so HOT PM for privacy PLEASE Puntang Man got to love it.

  11. #6473

    persistance

    Way to many out there to chase one. I have moved on and will most likely never try to contact her again. MF

    Quote Originally Posted by JBird5299  [View Original Post]
    I would say that is Brandy's only downfall. Persistence is the key with her.
    .

  12. #6472
    RTFF its full of information. 5+ years, 3 posts one of which is probably a phony review since it does not align with other peoples reviews of her and you're asking for a PM? Where do you hide your badge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tochan  [View Original Post]
    I'm a 5+ year monger filling in for the lack of clubs here in Cinci.

    As you might imagine from above, I go for mutual touch kind of light stuff. I've wondered if this should translate to more time or less gifts. Interested to hear opinions from both providers and brothers.

    Know a younger spinner type that fits my bill? Please PM.

  13. #6471

    Question

    I'm a 5+ year monger filling in for the lack of clubs here in Cinci.

    As you might imagine from above, I go for mutual touch kind of light stuff. I've wondered if this should translate to more time or less gifts. Interested to hear opinions from both providers and brothers.

    Know a younger spinner type that fits my bill? Please PM.

  14. #6470
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  15. #6469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    VanessaM19 - Hot or not, I call BULLSHIT!

    So, now to the other Milford sister, Vanessa. She is 19 and supposed to be hot and her body quite responsive. The recent rousing accolades of the two sisters were enough to push me to try connecting with her and her sister, Megan. I just posted a review for Megan, so you know how that went. This one is even more difficult to connect with. I post for your reading enjoyment below relevant excerpts from our recent communications edited for brevity and relevance.

    at 4:50pm

    Me: So you ok with tonight if I can provide a location?

    Her: Yeah but I have to come back here.

    Me: Yeah, I'll pick you up and bring you back. Will that work for you?

    Her: yes.

    At 5:08 pm.

    Me: .So I'm thinking around 7:30 or a little later?

    Her: okay that works.

    at 5:30pm

    Me: I'm going to be busy for a few and will reconnect in 60-75 minutes. OK?

    Her: okay.

    at 6:42pm

    Me: I'm.heading out your way.

    Her: I can't leave yet.

    Me: It'll still be at least 45 minutes until I can get there.

    Her: okay I'm out to eat right now.

    at 7:48

    Me: Here!

    Her: I'm not back from eating I'm so sorry.

    Me: .thought we'd made an arrangement.!

    Her: yes we did but I also told you I was eating.

    Seriously? I sent several texts thereafter and never got a response. Wasted a huge chunk of my evening. Hot or not, I call BULLSHIT!

    This raises once again the point of mature and professional providers who understand customer service as opposed to young dabblers who seem to believe the world owes them something. What the world owes them is a lesson in supply and demand. And there's not much demand for providers who treat mongers like Vanessa does.

    Would I repeat? Repeat what? LOL.

    So, feel free to try and visit Vanessa. I wish you luck. I'm no longer interested and, if you value your time even slightly, nor should you be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape