Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 7739
-
04-14-14 23:37 #1799Senior Member

Posts: 109Who's going to DVCOI this weekend?
I haven't been to paradise or synn for a while and feel more confortable with DVCOI. I've checked out boned in but just wanted to see if anyone's going to hit this place up this weekend and who's the favorites with best mileage young and skinny?
-
04-12-14 03:32 #1798Senior Member

Posts: 780Things don't really change much in a couple months. The strip clubs have pretty much the same dancers who do the same things for the same prices.
Originally Posted by Blueman22
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-14 14:47 #1797Regular Member

Posts: 9COI updates
Hey, Haven't been around COI for a while, can anyone give me an update on the place for the last couple months, haven't been able to go due to some personal stuff taking me out of town a lot. Last I was there, DV was still king, looks-wise, price, and overall availability. Paradise is sketchy but guaranteed, Synn was sorta-weird-kinda-guaranteed, but often expensive and low quality or money suckers. SR I avoid. I really prefer DV though, how's the line up now? From previous experience it seems it vary immensely depending on which ladies show up for their shifts or not, just seeing if this is still the case or if there is a day of the week I should aim for. Thanks.
-
04-09-14 21:44 #1796Senior Member

Posts: 32It's Alive!
Hopefully, it will stay that way.
Originally Posted by HobbyOneknoby
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-14 21:55 #1795Senior Member

Posts: 31Is there anybody out there?
Life on this board Nice!!
-
04-08-14 18:45 #1794Senior Member

Posts: 32Spearmint Rhino is "free" but you have to buy a drink at $6.
Originally Posted by Qeast
[View Original Post]
The Paradise deal will work if you text them, I believe you still have to pay for a drink.
-
04-08-14 17:48 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 417competing billboards
I was travelling north on the 605 fwy, approaching COI.
Spearmint Rhino: They have billboard advertising that there is no cover, all day, every day.
Paradise: They advertise that if you send them a text message, they will respond with a text back allowing for free entry...
Can anyone verify these offers?
-
04-08-14 03:21 #1792Regular Member

Posts: 3I agree. The other site's blog page is all drama these days. It's really the same circle of people dominating the blog. It used to be a useful site but now the trip reports are coming in rarely and most reviews are pretty vague. On HX there are private clubs which works great for reviews. You have to be a certain level before you can join and the admins periodically purge lurkers. When I was active on HX those private clubs were very helpful. I wouldn't session with a provider without reading a review on the club on her first. I used to use the boned site in a similar manner but now it's just like the yahoo group. It makes me want to take a brake from the whole SC scene.
Originally Posted by IntoNOut
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-14 12:04 #1791Senior Member

Posts: 31The other site
Agree with Cam & INO observations of what is going on. I too frequent the site. I prefer this site but it has been slow of late. The concerns I have is the strippers being active in the poster attacks. I have even read on their blog that they were trying to identify posters and even going so far as to take pictures and pass amongst themselves and perhaps post. Maybe I read too much into that but it has serious privacy invasion implications. Recently it seems one particular gal got her marching papers and is now on the site making not so veiled threats about LE. COI is COI so not that worried about that, however the wheels are coming off the bus at that site and one particular club. Seems either mgmt has no control or doesn't care. Either way this one club is off my list for the foreseeable future. As I said earlier much prefer this site and a little moderation. The take away from all of this is we are better served by posting articulate intel and not randomly bashing each other. It does seem that it has the scent of the DVCOI yahoo group.
Originally Posted by IntoNOut
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-14 02:38 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 459I agree. I really need something much quieter, and more positive. Way too much attention there. And here isn't much better, not only because the traffic has diminished, but because (more) dancers likely know about this site, too. I even thought so far as to starting a private group, with just a few select members with whom I trust and don't constantly ***** about random crap. I, too, see that site turning into what the DVCOI yahoo group morphed into: a forum for bitching. It's platform, however, is sooo userfriendly, which makes it easy to get RCs and what not, but for storytelling, I feel like I have to censor myself for fear of bitching by other members, and of girls identifying me, which already happened once, sort of. Though I use it, I wish there was a better, more discreet alternative, at least to trade intel. I've had a few pms from members here, who were curious about my happenings since I don't post anymore and because the thread is so quiet. Maybe someday, I'll start that group. I trust many of the USASG members, who seem to be here for the right reasons.
Originally Posted by TheCamel
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-14 19:56 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 990InO, you know that all the COI club posting traffic has moved to that other site, and its way too LOUD over there right now. It was and is a great concept that they built around over there, but I have been around long enough to know that it would implode if the dancers discovered it if they would be welcomed as posters. IMO it is well into the implosion stage. Half the frequent posters want to kiss their juicy asses to win special favors (or maybe even requited love?) whereas the other half just take delight trying to chop away at their already delicate psyches by dishing the heaviest insults right in their faces. And most of the girls don't handle themselves with much dignity either over there either. As soon as I saw stickers promoting that site affixed to walls at Paradise a couple of months ago I knew it was going to get dicey. What a mess!
Originally Posted by IntoNOut
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-14 00:43 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 459Popping in to say hello
Hi gentlemen. Just popping in to say Hello, after receiving a random Pm from a member. Keep telling good stories, guys. Everytime I check this board, from time to time, it's pretty quiet. I know you're all spending your money at these clubs. Do tell!
-
04-02-14 20:43 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 142Bare Back Full Service. Cum In Pussy.
Originally Posted by Nolaschmoe
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-14 22:38 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 32That's what he means. Cover optional.
Originally Posted by Nolaschmoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-14 12:24 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 60What do you mean? BBBFS? CIP?
Originally Posted by NwoLife
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





