Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 516 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 7735
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1795

    Is there anybody out there?

    Life on this board Nice!!

  2. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by Qeast  [View Original Post]
    I was travelling north on the 605 fwy, approaching COI.

    Spearmint Rhino: They have billboard advertising that there is no cover, all day, every day.

    Paradise: They advertise that if you send them a text message, they will respond with a text back allowing for free entry...

    Can anyone verify these offers?
    Spearmint Rhino is "free" but you have to buy a drink at $6.

    The Paradise deal will work if you text them, I believe you still have to pay for a drink.

  3. #1793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 417

    competing billboards

    I was travelling north on the 605 fwy, approaching COI.

    Spearmint Rhino: They have billboard advertising that there is no cover, all day, every day.

    Paradise: They advertise that if you send them a text message, they will respond with a text back allowing for free entry...

    Can anyone verify these offers?

  4. #1792
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoNOut  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I really need something much quieter, and more positive. Way too much attention there. And here isn't much better, not only because the traffic has diminished, but because (more) dancers likely know about this site, too. I even thought so far as to starting a private group, with just a few select members with whom I trust and don't constantly ***** about random crap. I, too, see that site turning into what the DVCOI yahoo group morphed into: a forum for bitching. It's platform, however, is sooo userfriendly, which makes it easy to get RCs and what not, but for storytelling, I feel like I have to censor myself for fear of bitching by other members, and of girls identifying me, which already happened once, sort of. Though I use it, I wish there was a better, more discreet alternative, at least to trade intel. I've had a few pms from members here, who were curious about my happenings since I don't post anymore and because the thread is so quiet. Maybe someday, I'll start that group. I trust many of the USASG members, who seem to be here for the right reasons.
    I agree. The other site's blog page is all drama these days. It's really the same circle of people dominating the blog. It used to be a useful site but now the trip reports are coming in rarely and most reviews are pretty vague. On HX there are private clubs which works great for reviews. You have to be a certain level before you can join and the admins periodically purge lurkers. When I was active on HX those private clubs were very helpful. I wouldn't session with a provider without reading a review on the club on her first. I used to use the boned site in a similar manner but now it's just like the yahoo group. It makes me want to take a brake from the whole SC scene.

  5. #1791

    The other site

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoNOut  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I really need something much quieter, and more positive. Way too much attention there. And here isn't much better, not only because the traffic has diminished, but because (more) dancers likely know about this site, too. I even thought so far as to starting a private group, with just a few select members with whom I trust and don't constantly ***** about random crap. I, too, see that site turning into what the DVCOI yahoo group morphed into: a forum for bitching. It's platform, however, is sooo userfriendly, which makes it easy to get RCs and what not, but for storytelling, I feel like I have to censor myself for fear of bitching by other members, and of girls identifying me, which already happened once, sort of. Though I use it, I wish there was a better, more discreet alternative, at least to trade intel. I've had a few pms from members here, who were curious about my happenings since I don't post anymore and because the thread is so quiet. Maybe someday, I'll start that group. I trust many of the USASG members, who seem to be here for the right reasons.
    Agree with Cam & INO observations of what is going on. I too frequent the site. I prefer this site but it has been slow of late. The concerns I have is the strippers being active in the poster attacks. I have even read on their blog that they were trying to identify posters and even going so far as to take pictures and pass amongst themselves and perhaps post. Maybe I read too much into that but it has serious privacy invasion implications. Recently it seems one particular gal got her marching papers and is now on the site making not so veiled threats about LE. COI is COI so not that worried about that, however the wheels are coming off the bus at that site and one particular club. Seems either mgmt has no control or doesn't care. Either way this one club is off my list for the foreseeable future. As I said earlier much prefer this site and a little moderation. The take away from all of this is we are better served by posting articulate intel and not randomly bashing each other. It does seem that it has the scent of the DVCOI yahoo group.

  6. #1790
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    InO, you know that all the COI club posting traffic has moved to that other site, and its way too LOUD over there right now. It was and is a great concept that they built around over there, but I have been around long enough to know that it would implode if the dancers discovered it if they would be welcomed as posters. IMO it is well into the implosion stage. Half the frequent posters want to kiss their juicy asses to win special favors (or maybe even requited love?) whereas the other half just take delight trying to chop away at their already delicate psyches by dishing the heaviest insults right in their faces. And most of the girls don't handle themselves with much dignity either over there either. As soon as I saw stickers promoting that site affixed to walls at Paradise a couple of months ago I knew it was going to get dicey. What a mess!
    I agree. I really need something much quieter, and more positive. Way too much attention there. And here isn't much better, not only because the traffic has diminished, but because (more) dancers likely know about this site, too. I even thought so far as to starting a private group, with just a few select members with whom I trust and don't constantly ***** about random crap. I, too, see that site turning into what the DVCOI yahoo group morphed into: a forum for bitching. It's platform, however, is sooo userfriendly, which makes it easy to get RCs and what not, but for storytelling, I feel like I have to censor myself for fear of bitching by other members, and of girls identifying me, which already happened once, sort of. Though I use it, I wish there was a better, more discreet alternative, at least to trade intel. I've had a few pms from members here, who were curious about my happenings since I don't post anymore and because the thread is so quiet. Maybe someday, I'll start that group. I trust many of the USASG members, who seem to be here for the right reasons.

  7. #1789
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoNOut  [View Original Post]
    Hi gentlemen. Just popping in to say Hello, after receiving a random Pm from a member. Keep telling good stories, guys. Everytime I check this board, from time to time, it's pretty quiet. I know you're all spending your money at these clubs. Do tell!
    InO, you know that all the COI club posting traffic has moved to that other site, and its way too LOUD over there right now. It was and is a great concept that they built around over there, but I have been around long enough to know that it would implode if the dancers discovered it if they would be welcomed as posters. IMO it is well into the implosion stage. Half the frequent posters want to kiss their juicy asses to win special favors (or maybe even requited love?) whereas the other half just take delight trying to chop away at their already delicate psyches by dishing the heaviest insults right in their faces. And most of the girls don't handle themselves with much dignity either over there either. As soon as I saw stickers promoting that site affixed to walls at Paradise a couple of months ago I knew it was going to get dicey. What a mess!

  8. #1788

    Popping in to say hello

    Hi gentlemen. Just popping in to say Hello, after receiving a random Pm from a member. Keep telling good stories, guys. Everytime I check this board, from time to time, it's pretty quiet. I know you're all spending your money at these clubs. Do tell!

  9. #1787
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolaschmoe  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean? BBBFS? CIP?
    Bare Back Full Service. Cum In Pussy.

  10. #1786
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolaschmoe  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean? BBBFS? CIP?
    That's what he means. Cover optional.

  11. #1785
    Quote Originally Posted by NwoLife  [View Original Post]
    Jackie is the best no cover girl in the VIP room at Synn, only problem, she is a bit of a air head, but makes it up without covers.
    What do you mean? BBBFS? CIP?

  12. #1784
    Quote Originally Posted by JonHomes  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jackie at Synn and she provided all that I wanted in the VIP, nominal tip. She isn't the best looking girl but she makes up for it with service.
    Jackie is the best no cover girl in the VIP room at Synn, only problem, she is a bit of a air head, but makes it up without covers.

  13. #1783

    Mina at synn

    I took her to the VIP and got what I came for for a modest tip.

  14. #1782

    Prada Synn

    I got a dance with Prada and had a great time. She is all over you on the floor and the VIP.

  15. #1781

    Jackie at Synn

    I saw Jackie at Synn and she provided all that I wanted in the VIP, nominal tip. She isn't the best looking girl but she makes up for it with service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape