Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 13518
-
04-08-14 18:55 #6468Senior Member

Posts: 523Brandy Luvlace
I met the "eastside go-to girl" as she likes to call herself this past weekend. The contact was made via text. While her reply was not immediate she was responsive enough to make the arrangement with a few back and forth messages over the course of an hour or so. She did ask for a reference.
Once the appointment time was confirmed Brandy provided her address. It was nice to know exactly where I was headed when leaving home without having to call once I reached her exit to get the next set of instructions. Her in-call was in a clean non hotel location and I felt secure. There were pets on premises, but they were outside of the bedroom and I did not notice any type of pet odors.
Other reviews have described her appearance as the "girl next door" which seems to fit. I knew it was her, but maybe the pics she uses are a little dated or perhaps it is just because she is more glammed up in the pictures and was wearing far less makeup in person. Either way I had no issue with her looks and once we got comfortable with each other I really enjoyed her playful attitude. Brandy is a bigger girl and that might be the ONLY reason that she might not be everyone's cup of tea.
Her service exceeded my expectation during the 1 hour visit. Brandy was the one to encourage the second pop, which typically I am not good for, but she did achieve her goal which left me leaving happy times two! The conversation we had between pops seemed natural and we found a couple of quirky things that we had in common. I would rate the overall experience an 8 out of 10. Will I repeat? Yes.
-
04-08-14 17:29 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 87Brandy
I texted her a couple weeks ago and sent a few messages back and forth and she just blew me off.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
Stay safe lookr.
-
04-08-14 17:26 #6466Regular Member

Posts: 16Hit and miss
I would say that is Brandy's only downfall. Persistence is the key with her.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-14 17:12 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 89Claire
Had a dream with new Claire. She did outcall in my dream.
She is a cute, funny, clean girl seems to be very real and down to earth.
Delivered what was promised. She is very new to this it seems but very willing to please.
-
04-08-14 16:46 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 482Brandy luvlace
She says in her ad she responds to text or calls. I tried numerous times and never got a response. Is this something new? Maybe she found out that if she answers she will make money. MF.
-
04-08-14 16:01 #6463Senior Member

Posts: 602Megan21
Tried a number of times to connect with Megan (of Megan and Vanessa, the two Milford sisters). Sporadic texting at best. Very, very frustrating! Seemed nice enough but would disappear from the conversation frequently. After about a week of seemingly endless trying, I was able to meet her. Was set to meet her in a parking lot and go elsewhere to get to know one another. She was late, however, and I was uncomfortable just hanging out in a parking lot. Just before I was going to leave, she walked up.
She is young looking, like the teenager next door. Fresh, friendly face. Very comfortable and nice to chat with. Turned out to be a car date. Had a little kinky in her. Nice round ass. Smallish but firm tits. Clean and fresh smelling. Pretty open to most topics. DFK and BBBJ were all we could do within the confines of my vehicle. We were able to accomplish mish outside, however. A pleasant experience but just chilly and uncomfortable enough to keep things moving quickly.
The Bottom Line: If you're willing to put up with extremely inconsistent communication and tardy arrivals, she's worth a visit. Would I repeat? Not so sure because I'm unwilling to put up with extremely inconsistent communication and tardy arrivals. My time is as valuable as hers and I'd rather not spend it working the phone and waiting around in parking lots. Of course, YMMV, but mine was pretty consistent throughout the whole interaction.
PM for more details.
- JLZ.
-
04-08-14 10:21 #6462Senior Member

Posts: 231DUOED with MADELYNN
She was with Madelynn as a duo / introduction so she seems legit. I'm kind of anxious to see her myself.
Originally Posted by LakersFan29
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
04-08-14 08:40 #6461Senior Member

Posts: 122Heather and Raven
I believe your report is much more credible than this other person.
Originally Posted by GoBig
[View Original Post]
It says right on the section title, NO REPORTS.
The fact that this person is either too stupid or ignorant to read this, makes his so called "report" less than credible.
I do thank you and the forum administrator for putting this fellow "in check". I'm also sending out a big " KUDOS" to the provider for standing up for herself against this douche baggery.
-
04-08-14 07:35 #6460Senior Member

Posts: 649User Name
Wow, providing your "User Name" to a complete stranger? That seems risky doesn't it? How do you know that this stranger isn't LEO? Do as you wish but I wouldn't provide a user name to anyone who I didn't know was 100% legit and safe, and even then do so with caution. Some do not ever provide a user name even when with a known safe provider just to keep the separation of their ficticious nom du guerre.
Originally Posted by Gunman2013
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-14 05:58 #6459Senior Member

Posts: 1045Sky Auburn
Maybe I'm not reading back far enough on the thread, but any intel on this hottie? I'm thinking about taking the plunge.
-
04-07-14 14:53 #6458Senior Member

Posts: 169Was getting offered .5 FS and .25 for BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by Mikeeee501
[View Original Post]
Good deals are nice but the convo is tied perfectly what I suspect.
-
04-07-14 12:22 #6457Senior Member

Posts: 233New providers
New providers.
I reached out today to 2 of the new providers one never replied and the 2nd just asked my who I was I told her I saw her add on here and gave her my user name but she never replied. I hate it when the advertise and then don't reply when they are contacted. In my opinion they won't last long.
-
04-07-14 09:34 #6456Senior Member

Posts: 1016That's a great pet peeve
But some of the hottest chicks I've seen lately haven't posted pics because they're doing this secretly, so I make them send a pic via cellphone with a clock or TV, with preferrably ESPN on, in the background so I can make sure the photo is fresh. If they say their phone doesn't take pics, then I don't see them.
BFDeal.
Originally Posted by BabeRuth3
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-14 09:33 #6455Senior Member

Posts: 482Ass rippin
I guess we should have posted in rant section cause A2 will be here soon rippin ass. I posted here cause I know the ladies read this section. MF
.
Originally Posted by BabeRuth3
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-14 08:56 #6454Senior Member

Posts: 55Pet Peeve
While we're posting our pet peeves. Ladies would it be too much trouble to post a few pictures? We do like to see what you look like before decide who to spend our money on. If I see a provider that doesn't post pictures it immediately raises a few flags. Thank you for your cooperation going forward.









Reply With Quote





