Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 9866
-
04-08-14 10:14 #776Senior Member

Posts: 507Twit
Ok. Numbers aside what have you posted relevant to this forum over the past year?
-
04-08-14 09:52 #775Senior Member

Posts: 380Ouch
Ouch.
Judging from the pic did Yellow take a bit out of your ass?
Originally Posted by SpermSac
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-14 08:39 #774Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844Another article. This makes me nervous that they can close sites.
-
04-08-14 08:29 #773Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844Any lawyers here know what this means and if it's legal and possible to close sites?
-
04-08-14 07:56 #772Banned Member

Posts: 792Yellowfever
If numbers are so important then have Admin create new rules or make it so that only actual review materials count to your overall tally. Issue resolved! The rest can be termed BS items.
They are simply a number which means what? Not a damn thing other than the fact that the person actively uses the board. BIG Deal!
I don't understand your obsession with a number. Is there a hidden meaning to them that I haven't read about? Do you get a discount for every 100 posts? Is there a special club you get inducted to when you hit 1000?
I've read where newbies with 1 or 2 posts get jumped on for asking a question. Why? Because it was their 1st or 2nd post and they dared ask a question. WTF!
-
04-08-14 07:18 #771Banned Member

Posts: 792posts
You sure seem like you are trying to tell me what I can and can't post.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
Is there a rule that says EVERY post must contain review information? If there is point it out. If there isn't move on.
-
04-08-14 07:13 #770Banned Member

Posts: 792What was added
You know the Mamasan's name! Did you know that now all the girls have been rotated out? Li Li (sp) short petite girl gone. None of the originals remain.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
Why are you so obsessed about numbers? You get a free fuck with every 100 posts?
There ya go you added another post of nothing to your name. Get a life.
-
04-08-14 07:01 #769Banned Member

Posts: 1004My Pont
Originally Posted by Stewie781
[View Original Post]
This is what I am talking about. The original poster write a good report. What did your post ad to his? It added nothing except to your post count.
Originally Posted by SpermSac
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-14 21:17 #768Senior Member

Posts: 1856I've got an idea.....
Just send him to Phoenix to meet Nancy! But seriously this is just another example of the incredible idiots out here. Fortunately you are here to remind some of us of how many idiots are out there and to let those who think that it is all the 'provider' when they have a bad experience or don't get what they want that yes indeed it isn't always the providers fault.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]
I'm also guessing that the conversation didn't phase him at all. Someone who has the audacity to ask for BBFS as a text before you even meet isn't going to take a 'lecture' from anyone serious. Unfortunately (and sadly) I'm guessing that there are providers out there that will take his offer.
On a brighter note...the weather is getting better and we won't have to worry about any 'snowstorms' continually messing up our plans. And the beach is starting to beckon!
-
04-07-14 21:01 #767Senior Member

Posts: 1856She is free
Yea she is...She and her hubby have a yahoo group all about her. She goes to a local watering hole on the weekends and will do any guy that wants to be done. (although I assume she has 'SOME' standards). Sometimes it is in the parking lot and sometimes inside on the pool table....8 ball in the center pocket! They take pics and videos and post it on their group. And your right...looking at a few of the pics (lower part of the ad) she really has every hole full.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-14 20:44 #766Senior Member

Posts: 2099Offical Masshole song
Both fit, maybe both, Denis is from Woocestah he knows how we are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq5Mvj4dJe8
-
04-07-14 19:22 #765Senior Member

Posts: 486LOL Thanks I needed a laugh.
Originally Posted by PwHerman
[View Original Post]
I've only come across a few girls in my time that were real bad. Including the 'hot high school chick' that everyone wanted to bang. Well, when she took off her panties I almost got sick. No, when she took off her jeans! Never got down to the panties. Told my friends that I didn't bang her because of that, and I was told how 'gay' I was and 'no matter how bad it smelled, anyone would put it in'. I don't fucking think so!
Took me years to get over the thought of Jack Daniels w / o feeling sick after I almost died from it. (exaggerating?) Thank God that never happened w / rancid poon.
-
04-07-14 17:56 #764Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844It doesn't say she's free in the ad, but maybe she is. Damn she must be really horny for all that action!! I wonder what she's visiting Phoenix for? Business or pleasure LOL.
-
04-07-14 17:49 #763Senior Member

Posts: 1856or we could be in Phoenix this week
Been following this MILF out in Az for shits and giggles. She meets at a local restaurant called 'the meat rack' and basically fucks everything in sight...for free yet! Anyway here is an ad for a gb she is having this week. She's up to 30 horny guys.
http://tucson.craigslist.org/cas/4410907399.html
-
04-07-14 16:30 #762Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844A masshole rant from me
So what do you guys think? I get a text from a guy. First thing he says it's been six months since he's had any. Is this information I need to know? Then he says he wants everything natural. I tell him I'm shaved. He said no that's not what he meant, he wants skin to skin contact. I tell him I'm safety conscious. Then he informs me that he meant he wanted a BBBJ. So how exactly is that skin to skin? Also I have posted in my ad no explicit, graphic conversations. I think he was being explicit enough from the beginning to piss me off. So I told him what he's asking is illlegal in the state of Massachusetts. Paying someone for a BBBJ. And that if I were a cop I could arrest him. He tells me that "You're misinformed LOL, No money has been exchanged." I told him that if he was looking for a free BBBJ go to casual encounters then ended "good luck to you. Ttyl" I almost Hope he was a cop so I set him straight. I am doing my way of verifying and it a guy acts like a moron like he did and I can't find any information on him I am not seeing him! If he isn't a cop and thinks that he is going to exchange money for these services and be explicit about it he's risking the possibility of being arrested. But since he is a know it all, I assume he thinks he's safe because he did not mention money. I'm assuming he's not stupid enough to think that an escort would give him a free BBBJ. I state in my ad what services I offer, which is time and companionship. Enough said!










Reply With Quote




