Thread: Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"
+
Add Report
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 15828
-
04-06-14 02:14 #2763Senior Member

Posts: 231Get it from
Omar the tent maker would be my guess. But like buying XXL and XXXL items, it's goina cost ya extra.
Originally Posted by Bobby1862
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
04-05-14 23:19 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 6038Yes, if you like DATY it's all you can eat.
Originally Posted by TNT101
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-14 12:17 #2761Senior Member

Posts: 140I like a good rodeo
Hey G if I'm the first one do I get a comission.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-14 12:09 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 190Be a Man
I was told a real man could take a woman like that and wear her down to about 80 lbs. However I have never had the confidence to try it.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
This could give someone alot of bragging rights in our community.
Fdx.
-
04-05-14 11:19 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 246Fat girls & mopeds
Both are fun to ride however you better not let your friends see you enjoying yourself! I agree that those two are getting action somewhere but no one is going to admit it.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-14 09:47 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 259Biguns
Where in the "H" do you find lingerie that size?
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-14 06:49 #2757Senior Member

Posts: 1386Biguns
I'm willing to bet somebody creeped over and got themselves some of that big stuff, they just aren't telling. I like the lady's small and petite if I got with that I would look like that poster with the skinny guy stuck in the fat girls ass and the caption underneath saying " crack kills ". That is way to much blubber.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-14 02:12 #2756Senior Member

Posts: 231Holy cow batman!!
Not ever in this lifetime and not even with someone else's wanker!
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
04-04-14 23:43 #2755Administrator

Posts: 5265How much are they offering?
Just curious what rates they are paying for sex. It would have to be a lot.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-14 22:06 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 613One would have to be a real loser to pay for that flubber. That is fucking GROSS!
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-14 21:06 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 6038Speaking of Meat
If you like some meat, you should come to Memphis and try out these two. They have created quite a stir on the Memphis board but so far there have been no takers. We need a Queen City monger to come down here and show us good old boys how it's done. We will even throw in all the pizza they can eat to sweeten the deal. Are you up for it.
Originally Posted by OperatorError
[View Original Post]
http://memphis.backpage.com/Dominati...hip-28/5707454
-
04-04-14 16:42 #2752Administrator

Posts: 5265FYI to advertisers
Note again this is in blue, so it's not the cool guy A2, but rather the mod that can be an asshole from time to time.
Ladies, we have rules here. Most of them are actually designed to protect you guys. No personal info, no arrest info, no STD accusations, and on. What you will never be protected from on this forum is a members opinion. Never, it's not ever, going to happen. Guys can say some pretty explicit shit that won't violate our posting guidelines. There are exceptions. A year ago or so there was a lady that obviously had some issues going on and some fucking douchebag mistook the locker room banter here for license to say shit about the mentally ill. A2 said no, that's cruel, not opinion.
They may however say you are fat, they can say your coochie stank like a shit wagon, they can say your place is horrible, they can say you have needle tracks.
Some providers decide to respond in the review threads. That's when you see the "Completely Useless Drama" flag. Here in the Octagon, of course you may, but not in the review threads.
Some providers decide to harass the member with PM's. When the members write me about it I always tell them the say thing. "Tell her to fuck off and delete the PM." Now why that would irrate a member is sort of beyond me. Tell them to fuck off and just delete it. If they send another one, delete that without reading it. Ladies we do love you guys but remember the purpose here; "To provide a place for men to talk about women for sex." It doesn't say anything about chicks in that. Though Jax and I have started talking about doing something about that.
I think this is why Jack is doing what he's doing.
A2
-
04-04-14 12:32 #2751Banned Member

Posts: 250Kenwood Jack is not a pimp
Or wannabe pimp. There are some other "reviewers" on here I have my doubts about. Not him. I understand his reason for not posting names, though I think it's a bad idea and will likely stop soon because people will stop paying attention if he keeps it up. The one review I'd seen to this effect that was of interest to me I (and apparently others) could pretty well figure out by context anyway. If I'm really dying for the info and can't figure it out, I suppose I'd ask him. Hasn't happened yet.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-14 12:15 #2750Administrator

Posts: 5265Only saying it once
You will notice this is in blue, hence this is A2 the godlike presence not me the guy talking.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
There are many reasons a member might want to withhold a name in a review, we all know what they are so I won't list them. You are correct in saying that writing a review and then withholding a name could be something that a handler would do. When a comment like that is directed at another SR that has been posting here for years, then it's Douchebaggery.
I created the Octagon specifically for stupid shit like this. If you do it again I'm putting you back on moderation. I'm not saying you can't say it. I'm just saying you can't say it on the review threads.
Kenwood Jack knock it off with thehorseshit.Do not PM me unless I know you, or I should know you.
A2
-
04-04-14 11:22 #2749Senior Member

Posts: 2645KJ, with all due respect, you are doing the board a disservice by posting "reviews" with no names. It doesn't do anyone any good since reviews are supposed to identify the good, and the bad. If a person has concerns about a particular provider, what you posted wouldn't do him any good since even if he made a concerted effort to do a search for information, your "review" wouldn't come up.
Your review looks more like an ad, with you in the role of the handler. You might as well say, "I have a girl, great skills, but you will need t go through me to get to see her. That's the same job description as Buddha and Steve of EE.
You want to post a review, then post it, good or bad. You want to be a handler, then say so.
But this no naming names, unless you approve of them, well, that's being petty and a bit of a power trip.
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





