Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 17,851 to 17,865 of 23659
-
04-05-14 11:16 #5809Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I just use the Hushed app (they have it for iOS and Android). It's just an app that works just like your regular phone except it can keep contacts separate (you have a choice to add to Hushed contacts or phone contacts every time you add a new contact). You can passcode lock the app itself, bury it in folders so nobody even knows its on your phone, and set it up so that the incoming texts and alerts are silent. It's not completely free but it's very economical, a $10 refill goes a long way and you can just refill as an app store purchase. It supports picture messages too of course.
Originally Posted by Falar
[View Original Post]
Google's entire business model is based on mining information about you and selling it to advertisers. I never recommend Google products to anyone seeking privacy.
I would use Hushed even if I weren't SDing occasionally just for the ease and low cost of setting up disposable phone numbers.
-
04-04-14 19:22 #5808Senior Member

Posts: 50You can receive pictures via google voice. What happens is you will get a message saying MMS Receive and the picture will be forwarded to the gmail account that your google voice is linked to.
Originally Posted by CaneBay
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-14 11:21 #5807Senior Member

Posts: 156SB update
Hello and thanks to all the posters in here. There is a wealth of knowledge! I have been getting my toes wet in the bowl for the last couple of months. I have been using the free sites (or mostly free sites) to work on my game so to speak. I do have a SO and do not want that situation to change. I travel with work and set my own schedule so I have several areas where I can play in the bowl. I have had the most success on WYP site. There are costs to this site, but they do not add up to much. I have also been trying SDT site. No costs. On the SDT site, I have sent out just over 20 intro, had 4 POTs with 3 disappearing and meeting one - 19 and good to go. Just not my type. Had fun and called it quits. For the most part SDT is a waste of time. On WYP. Quality here really varies as to the local. May have to do with where they spend their advertising dollars. This may be a good way to pick which sites you use. An advertise search for that website in your bowl area? Have been really working on my intro and texting game. Sent 25-30 requests. Had about half accept and begin chatting. This site has both civi's and SB's so make sure your profile really spells out what you are looking for. Boiled it down to 4 POTS. 2 of which are not SB. S ATLSB - 19 a bit flaky but lots of fun. And countrySB. Ex barrel racer. A bit taller then me a great potential for a long term arrangement. I read somewhere, that single moms made great SB's. So far I have found this to be true in that they are not as flakey as the 18-15 single ladies are. Working on the 2 other POTS. CollegePOT disappeared 2 days ago right before our meet. Believe she is out, but time will tell. ChattPOT, meet had a great M&G and then she backed off a bit. Trying to work out being a SB instead of a GF. We keep in touch and she is still sending pics and messages, not holding my breathe but the random pics are fun!
I have taken as much advice from this site and applied it to my game. I am using google voice for text and calls as well as google mail. Only issue with this set up is I can not receive pics as texts. Rest works really well. I have set up a SD persona that does not trace back to my actual life in any way. I am able to meet and play a couple of days a week and working on setting up a SB in each major city I travel too. This means each SB will get 2-5 dates a month. Ideally of course.
My question now. Do I keep playing in WYP or do I move on to SDFM, SA, other sites? I have a non paying profile on SBFM and have received a ton of emails. -- I believe most of these are fake as I do not have a pic on the site and a limited profile. I am not sure about SA because I have not found a way to do any free searches in my target areas. My target areas are Nashville, Lexington, Atlanta, Chattanooga and Asheville.
Thanks again for all the help. Indirectly and directly!
-
04-04-14 11:01 #5806Senior Member

Posts: 733pregnancy
Hope that she is not a scammer and that she can handle this baby on her own. Since she lives so far away and I'm guessing you don't see her that often the odds are good that she has another (s) regular guys in her life and that someone else is the baby daddy. She will go to someone for child support, why wouldn't she? Since she isn't hitting you up she probably knows you aren't the Daddy. If she asks for support at least you can demand a paternity test.
Originally Posted by LoriTruck
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-14 08:17 #5805Senior Member

Posts: 191Well don't let her know that. You also might just want to lay low, if she comes after you..get a paternity test. You might not be the one that was actually dumping their nuts in her.
Originally Posted by LoriTruck
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-14 05:22 #5804Senior Member

Posts: 1420Girls are often times wrong about who deposited the magic potion. The DNA test will exclude LoriTruck unless he or his identical twin brother happens to be the Daddy.
Originally Posted by Whathesaid
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-14 01:26 #5803Senior Member

Posts: 520If she runs into trouble and uses any social services in her state, that agency will reach out to your state agency, they will reach out to you, and you will be the newest member of the "cha-ching" tribe.
Originally Posted by LoriTruck
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-14 22:39 #5802Senior Member

Posts: 453I basically screwed my self on this one. She has my real name (first & last,) cell (not the bootleg # and the city & state that I call home. I pulled out each time but that didn't do any good. I have sent her countless pictures, texts, & had endless conversations when we first met. You know how when you first meet and get the digits? You send a face pic, chest pic, shower pic etc... She has everything she needs to tarnish my clean slate that I had going. 30 years old, steady job, no kids you name it. Now I'm at her mercy.
Originally Posted by WoodSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-14 22:14 #5801Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Delicate situation indeed, the lying and the game playing so far would give me great concern. I would start slowly building a story of my own that would help to separate me from the situation. Some sort of job or health related tragedy that unfolds slowly over time but basically sends a message to her that you will probably be bankrupt or disabled going forward (I.e. Not a good extortion target).
Originally Posted by LoriTruck
[View Original Post]
How much does she know about you (real name, etc)?
-
04-03-14 22:13 #5800Senior Member

Posts: 191Wow....
I would have to ask you..."Does she have any of your personal information?" Your real name...cell number? Did you cover your tracks at all? Use a burner email? Phone? That's what I do...and connect to the internet for your hunting and connecting via a private anonymous VPN?
Originally Posted by LoriTruck
[View Original Post]
I would venture to say that you probably did not cover all of your bases and if push came to shove she could get the courts to subpoena IP information, cell records etc.
Tough position I would never want to be in..makes me regret the few times that I too went bareback with a SB.
-
04-03-14 20:32 #5799Senior Member

Posts: 453Stomach bowl/Sugar bowl
Sooooooooo I got a delicate situation at hand. 3 months ago a SB sends me a text saying she lost it. I'm thinking she lost her mind or lost her house. She goes around in circles and finally tells me she lost the baby. Hmmm? I had no idea she was pregnant and 3 months into the pregnancy for that matter. I'm saddened and relieved but still, why wait 3 months to inform me? Fast forward to now. She admits to lying about the miscarriage so now she is 7 months and every now and then, she sends a picture of the tummy. Well, (Gulp) let's see. She is pretty independent, she says she doesn't need me, she says she can handle this on her own and she lives 1500 miles away. Am I on a clear path to home plate or will there be problems up ahead? In other words, can she say she has no clue as to who the father is or how will all this play out?
-
04-03-14 15:20 #5798Regular Member

Posts: 18Set a precedent
One of the things that I've had to do is set the expectation of communication in the wake of last years discovery. Ignore her call and get back to her a couple of hours later when you have an ironclad alibi (out with mutual friends, etc). Do this from time to time. Blame it on the ringer, cell service, ambient noise, whatever. It becomes more of the norm and lessons her anxiety when you don't pick up or get back to her right away. After a month or two, you'll feel comfortable enough for play time and she won't go ballistic when you don't pick up.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-14 14:48 #5797Senior Member

Posts: 59Exactly Fred
This pretty much explains my situation right now exactly.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
I have 2 leftovers from when I was fully in the bowl, and they are both wonderful women to be able to let me see them on a very occasional basis. Other than that, I can no longer afford the time to be fully invested in the bowl like I was last year.
Even if I never return, I will take with me memories that will last me my whole life. It truly was one hell of a ride while it lasted!
-
04-03-14 14:34 #5796Senior Member

Posts: 733playing around
The optimal circumstance for an SD is an out of town travel schedule. Playing at home is hard to do since it is hard to explain hours off the grid or sightings in public by friends of the "family" Once you are busted it becomes necessary to account for your movements if your SO calls / texts and expects an answer. That dreaded "where are / were you? " turns my blood cold.
Ashley Madison is well covered here, so check out the history JL. Briefly, I have had zero luck as have most of the brothers. You have to be younger and "date " worthy for a cougar. There are some young hotties but they are pickier due to the huge male / female discrepancy and motivation is less since they generally are not looking for money. There are exceptions like in everything. Some singles are SBs in disguise.
-
04-03-14 13:30 #5795Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Great points, and I've been thinking a lot about this lately, as my GF is back, the memories of my SBs are now almost 2 weeks old (1-2 weeks is my typical 'return to reality' recovery time) and even my relationship with her is starting to feel back to normal. This morning when we woke up, I looked at how my GF looks when she rolls out of bed with no makeup on and I remember one of the reasons I fell for her in the first place.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
I think for the sake of our own happiness, we have to ask ourselves realistically where we want to be during the final years of our life, alone, as an ATM machine for a young hooker, or with a partner that actually gives a shit about us. It doesn't mean a little bit of fun can't take place in the interim, but we have to remember it's an extremely addictive hobby to fuck young / hot ladies -- however is it sustainable and can it really be the end game? For me, it cannot be either. I make a decent living but I could never afford to live every month like one of my typical "Daddy Vacation Months". I would have enough disposable income, at least for now during my high-earning years, to have lots of fun but I also have the issue to deal with of my financial sensibilities working against my libido, and I do have long-term financial goals to meet. Historically when I find myself having too much fun, my id balances out my ego and reminds me that all things come at a cost and that I need to remain aware of the true risks / rewards involved.
If I lived alone I could do things like share space in my house in exchange for sex, etc. But I know this would not be as fulfilling as my annual daddy vacation, because unless the lady is someone I can generally be buddies with, watch movies / TV etc (which is one important role my GF fulfills), sex alone is not enough motivation for me to let someone be around me every day. For that reason, even when I was single, I typically focused on finding a meaningful partner and someone who would CONTRIBUTE to the total financial picture rather than just place a drain on it. I once even had a friend-with-benefits who was every bit as hot as the SBs I date now, Asian nurse with a smoking body, sex drive that would not quit and a good career... She started a new job near me and was having a tough job finding a room and wanted to pay me $600/ mo to be my roommate, plus of course easy access to the benefits I was already enjoying. Problem was I was just starting another relationship at the time, I really didn't need the money, and while I liked this girl a lot as a friend, I didn't view her personality as GF material (she would drive me nuts) and I saw letting her live with me as getting locked into something that I didn't want in my life (it would only make it hard to date others).
I have already thought a lot about how things might pan out if I got busted. I don't think my GF would leave me because on the overall meter of who-owes-who, you could say she owes me a big one because of some forgiveness about a situation that took place many years ago. But, I also know it would be years before I fully heard the end of it, and for that reason I might end up sending her packing just so that I don't have to deal with the collateral damage and aftermath. It is absolutely a situation I want to avoid at all costs. Just in the last few weeks, I found no less than three POTs that I really wanted to fuck, and that assured me the highest level of discretion, but they had ties to family or friends that were very close to my home, so for that reason I told them it is too small of a world and that I would not meet them because I don't want any awkward moments down the road. Even when they promised me they were experienced at being a paramour, I know from past experience that the emotions of a young lady are something nobody can predict (and taking her at her word that you can trust her secrecy is foolish). Also remember that once she knows that discretion is not something you want, but something you desperately need, she is in a position to use that as leverage against you to get what she wants at some point (if she is that type of person. Some SBs have a heart of gold but you cannot count on it).
I have seriously considered joining Ashley Madison and looking for someone married who has more to lose than I do, just for the occasional discrete hookup. I have not yet been able to motivate myself to do this, but maybe some of you have tried or considered this route. My problem with it is that I have this vision in my mind of horny cougar housewives who are not in the same hotness league as the younger SBs I've been having fun with, but I don't doubt there are some real gems out there to be mined. Its like any other game, takes practice and determination I'm sure.









Reply With Quote





