Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 17,866 to 17,880 of 23659
-
04-03-14 12:46 #5794Regular Member

Posts: 18Even though I was busted last fall, it seems as though my barrel of shit may not be as deep as yours. Combine that with a flexible business hours work schedule and that is what allows for my playtime. Mind you, that is much more limited than most here on the board. Nights out or sleep overs are usually only possible on a very limited bases, maybe a couple of times per month. Unfortunately, I don't travel for work which leaves my activity area close enough to home for a daytime get together. That is part of what was so painful about Baby1's timing of ending it. She had been pushing for a sleep over, actually getting upset that I always need to wrap things up at the end of the work day. With my SO's "antennae up" that opportunity hadn't been possible until literally the day after Baby1 ended it. They say in life, timing is everything, and that sucked.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
With Baby1 out of the picture, I upgraded my sd4 m account and started sending out a personalized form letter. I've gotten a decent response. So far, additional pics that I've received killed it for a few, 1 smoking hot new pot who went dark the day before the m&g, and a couple more who were only available nights and weekends. I'm thinking of contacting pots that are outside of my area or interest and working it a bit just to get my SD legs under me as the number of acceptable pots in my area are limited.
There has been some talk about how different the SB scene is in different locations. I applied my search criteria to a zip code on Hollywood Blvd for comparison purposes. All I can say is WOW! What a difference. I'm in a fairly large market, but I netted 5 times the matches in Hollywood. What was even more striking was the quality of those matches, at face value at least. So far I've been interested in contacting 38% of the matches in my area based upon looks alone. Just taking a stab at a number, but it looks closer to 80% there. Lot's of young beautiful women looking for fame and fortune. So as the bum said in Pretty Woman, "Hollywood, Hollywood, what's your dream?" Apparently it's to be a SB.
-
04-03-14 09:32 #5793Senior Member

Posts: 733X'es
I echo that sentiment. I do not know Scott's situation at all but I do know that the Sugar lifestyle is relatively short lived for a married SD. Eventually the sneaking around is discovered and unless divorce is an immediate result the SD is off the shelf struggling to repair the damage done. Many of us want to stay married for a variety of reasons, and have to work through barrels of well earned shit. This is my situation. I still dabble and keep an occasional FB but can no longer pursue a full on SB search. The antennae are up and suspicion is high and every move is monitored. What a life -eh?
Originally Posted by ChiGuy606
[View Original Post]
So this is why I encourage guys dabbling in the bowl to be absolutely sure that they want to take that 1st step down a road that will inevitably end up in a world of hurt. Now the single guys have it made although some, like JL, have GFs who will bolt if any hint of sugar participation comes out.
So guys who have quit did so IMHO because 1) they were busted by the SO 2) they are trying to repair a broken relationship 3) not enough $$ to play anymore 4) they aged out ad are just not attractive enough or able to pursue young Babies 5) can't sexually perform anymore due to health issues.
-
04-02-14 22:59 #5792Senior Member

Posts: 59Scottie
Good wishes to Scottie in whatever he may getting himself into these days. I think about him a lot & hope all is well.
Originally Posted by WoodSlinger
[View Original Post]
Good wishes to all my other brothers here in the bowl as well. I've had my own reasons to avoid this lifestyle lately but still hope you are all scoring huge and spreading the love far and wide.
Peace,
Chi.
-
04-02-14 15:29 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 191F Scott
What happened to the man? I wanted to catch up on his escapades and discovered he has posted since Dec '13. Anyone know what's up? I miss his writing style and success stories.
-
04-01-14 19:24 #5790Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I might have given the impression that the current SO is something that will one day lead to marriage when I referred to my "first wife" (as if there might be a second. But, I actually have no intention of ever getting married again. When I first went through a divorce it was a weird adjustment period, and I realized that I had been preprogrammed to believe that being married was one of those things everyone needed to do in order to be happy. I've been in my current relationship close to a decade now (with a couple of separations where I was back on the dating scene) and we do not even discuss the idea of marriage any more. When I bought my current house, I didn't even take the GF with me to look at potential properties. Many years ago I talked to her about the option of buying a house jointly (in retrospect I'm glad I didn't), but at the time that was more because I was trying to test her commitment level. She didn't want to be a part of financing the purchase, so she is not a part of the purchase decision nor is she ever going to get her name anywhere near the property title.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
A couple of years ago when we were split up, I was doing just as you said -- civvy dating and looking for something long-term and sustainable. I really don't want a SB-turned girlfriend, they are too accustomed to getting top dollar for their youthful pussies and although maybe I'm just naďve due to lack of experience, I don't see too many of them making a proper adjustment to a situation where they are actually contributing to the household finances rather than simply draining them. The 10 I spoke of before, I can kind of see her doing that with some lucky guy because she was extremely mature for her age, and when I spoke to her about her actual motivation for sugarbabying, I think it was way more about her enjoyment of being an older man's fantasy experience than it was the direct financial help, so I didn't get the impression she is the typical spoiled material girl. I can see her growing out of the SB scene in a few years and wanting to start a family (in fact she told me that's her plan). But most of them, I see them keeping it going until they get to their late 30's or 40's and are no longer taken seriously as sugarbabies, and then I don't know what comes next for them, either they become aging escorts or discount backpage tugjob artists or similar.
Thankfully my current girlfriend does contribute (begrudgingly sometimes, but even that is better than nothing) to the overall household finances (paying a little bit of rent, occasionally buying groceries, etc). She always jokes that she wants me to be her sugar daddy and my response to that is if I wanted to be someone's sugar daddy I'd go find some barely legal girl that I could see once a week and not have to listen to her the rest of the time. Little does she know that's what I actually do when she travels and leaves me here alone.
-
03-31-14 21:05 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 313Keep Doin It
Keep doing what you are doing. It isn't always this successful. But you seem to have a knack for it. So my take on it would be for you to give advice more than ask for it. Or just keep reporting.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
On the marriage SO side. I have a few opinions on that.
1. Yes I think this hobby can affect your SO relationship. But not necessarily. It all depends on what you are doing what your current relationship is and how you are handling it. If you feel guilty and hate your SO and feel resentment toward her for not giving you what you think you deserve. Then yes. Anything like this will affect it. Most likely you are subconsciously looking for a way out.
2. If you are just out there playing a little and just want some variety then you could probably do this without creating much of a stir in your SO. And are conscious of yourself and not feeling guilt or judging yourself.
But let me offer some other advice. You have been married before and you are headed there again. Now I know nothing about your relationship. But I would urge you to think carefully about your next steps. If you are already doing this hobby and you have not even got married yet. It will not get any better. If you want to spend some money just go ahead and buy your girlfriend a house now. And dispense with the pain of a divorce. LOL.
You have already been married why would you do this to yourself again? If I was in your position. I would use your excellent skills to date and meet as many hot and cool women as I can find until I came across someone. Who could be happy in a LT relationship...possibly even accept a little playing on the side occasionally.
They are out there. But please think carefully. If I was in your position. Even with my ok skills. I would not be in the sugar bowl. I would be out there playing with the civvies. And looking for someone of like mind. And they do exist. I have only had two ATFs my current little Italian Princess and my previous ATF of last year. And both of them would have been perfect for me in a real LT relationship with a lot of sexual openness, both absolutely beautiful, both were fun and interesting. But hey I am already married. And I have kids.
So I continue to play in the bowl. Good luck brother.
Revvo.
-
03-31-14 13:55 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 5603JL Situation
JL, I am just like you. I hate being alone and I like variety. Its a dilemma for sure. I used to serial date or marry, always living with someone. Most girls are not interested in living with someone in an open relationship. Quite by chance I ended up where I am now. With a roommate that takes care of me when I need it and who is not my SO or GF in any way. More of a best friend. And she keeps all the girls that would like to move in on me away.
When I am living alone, I am weak and girls sense this and try to take advantage. So for now this is my solution. It's like an insurance policy, because it does cost me. But I am sure far less than if I had a GF living here. My roommate currently has a new and very generous SD and a hot young BF, so there is no emotional drama between her and I. I just make sure she looks good, has a safe place to chill and is well fed. I don't really have an answer to your situation, I can only share mine.
Just an added note to the lurker who reports all my posts to her. She has free rent, my protection, a generous SD that is spending money like water on her and a super stud BF that you can never compete with. So why don't you just admit you don't have a chance with her and go away already. Aren't you tired of being some lame stalker dude? You obviously know how to read, so why not just take some tips from this site or cruise hollywood blvd for some desperate homeless girl to take advantage of?
-
03-31-14 12:53 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 733relationship skills
JL, it sounds like you have got the skills to mostly date and still attract the youngsters that we all crave (youth, fitness, charm, looks?) . If that works for you there is no need to go through the drama of allowances and arrangements. You do however have a monogamous relationship with your GF 50 weeks / year and seem to be good at that so far. So your long term relationship skills seem to be quite good.
-
03-31-14 11:55 #5786Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Revvo, I call myself a newbie because really I am in the sense of the true Sugarbowl. What I do currently is really just dating and is an extension of what I've been doing most of my life, with the added twist of the fact the girls are disproportionately young for me and that there is some help with bills to be had at the end of the fuck session.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
My game got developed early -- even as a small child I was such a horny little fuck, I can remember sitting there in bed at age 7 or 8 with a little boner going, fantasizing about fucking my sisters friends, my moms friends, my teacher, etc. Literally that's all I thought about every night when I went to sleep, and I spent a lot of time plotting how I could satisfy my urges when I got old enough to act on them. Became sexually active at 13 with my girlfriend at the time, but also got a lesson in how manipulative / conniving / deceitful / vindictive / controlling a female (even a teenage one) can be if you allow them to feel like they've taken charge for even a moment. I took the pain from that experience and turned it into a learning experience and developed my craft as I got older. There are lots of areas of handling women that are still quite under-developed for me. My first marriage failed and I still find long-term relationships extremely challenging... It's so much easier for me to serial date than it is to actually live with someone. I have friends that have much better luck in long-term relationships than me and I sometimes wish my skills were more balanced in that regard. But, the portion of my game that is well-developed is the part that pays off big-time in terms of procuring sex during not only SB hunting but just online dating in general.
So the success that I've revealed here is really only part of the equation, I guess, as it only speaks to my ability to quickly take things from the M&G stage to the FC for an epic romp. Beyond that, there is only one SB (and this was a stripper I met in a strip club) that I've even had more than one date with. I think a truly successful SB would have a harem of ongoing, low-cost high quality-pussy, maybe juggling half a dozen or so at a time and making sure when one cycles out that the vacancy is filled with equal or better. Right now my relationship with my girlfriend doesn't allow me to even attempt that. I'm actually envious of HollywoodGuy sometimes, living in a place like L.A. Where there is a constant supply of girls nearby. Maybe if things don't work out with my GF I should move to L.A. .
-
03-31-14 11:35 #5785Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I too have an imperfect relationship with my SO. When it comes to sex, I crave variety and I've been like that as long as I remember. I'm mature enough that I can behave, but when she travels on these extended trips to spend time with family, it leaves me alone in the house by myself (which I hate) and that leaves me bored and unable to resist my cravings for sex with varied partners.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
I usually go through some level of withdrawal whenever she comes back from her trips and I have to cease activities. This time, the withdrawal is felt a little worse than usual, because she came back earlier than expected, which means I had to cancel dates with 3 POTs I was really looking forward to. Add to that, the perfect 10 I spoke of in an earlier post showed me such an amazingly good time that it's hard to keep reminding myself that the reality is that if I left the GF and told the 10 to move in with me, in a couple of years I would be back to square one, dealing with the 10's bitchy spells during her period, and then I would be back to craving sex with different partners (and in all honesty probably missing many things about my ex).
So yes, I do value my GF and would prefer not to screw it up -- in fact that takes priority over everything else I do, and is one reason I do not date babys close to home or while the GF is in town. I know it can take a negative toll on the relationship, but being a seasonal activity I think that impact comes in cycles and tends to heal itself as the rest of the year plays out.
I must admit I'm curious about some of the rest of the guys here, especially those married with kids (since I'm not and don't have them). With so many things like alimony / child support up for grabs in this situation, I do sometimes want to understand how well everyone has thought through the risks, what the plan is if things should go terribly sideways, etc. But then I realize it's not really my business so I just wait for someone to volunteer whatever they want to share on the subject.
In the meantime I just have to accept the withdrawal symptoms I go through. The good news is that there is a possibility my GF might be partaking in some care taking of an elderly relative in the near future which might ultimately result in more playtime for me. I'll just have to wait and see.
-
03-31-14 11:09 #5784Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I do understand some of my operational modes may not be in the spirit of the Sugar bowl, but of course my entire daddying hobby can only take place a within the span of few weeks out of the year, so the way I go about doing things will differ a bit from someone who has it down to an art form. The two times I have talked money before the fact, it turned out in a non-deal. In both cases I know what went wrong -- by asking them how much they wanted, I was pretty much asking them to take a mental trip into fantasy land where the value of their pussy was higher than a top ranked porn star. At that point, it becomes hard to bring the negotiation down to a reasonable range. One girl said she was getting a grand and a half for a weekend, and I said well if you break that down to an hourly rate over a couple of days and consider that I only want to spend a couple of hours with her then what I was offering her, then what I was offering was a much better deal ... Well it wasn't enough to convince her so I ended up never meeting that one. I'm sure that for those who live in an area with much bigger ponds of fish, and especially those of you who do this year round, I'm sure you find what works for you. So far, discussing money up front just hasn't worked for me yet. I always tell them, let's just meet and see if the chemistry is there. Luckily in all cases but one I've been able to charm them into bed without discussing money, and so far they seem happy with what they've received overall (except for the one who wanted a place to live, but she knew I couldn't offer that before we fucked). So I always tell them -- "fuck me only if you feel like fucking me, pretend we're just on a regular date and decide based on chemistry alone". That way, they can't possibly be disappointed with what I pay them at the end of the date. Then I adjust compensation based on how good of a date they were. Note it's not based on how much I want to see them again, I knew I was never going to see the perfect 10 again but I basically gave her 2.5 times my "baseline" per-date allowance for an all nighter which is $$ I did that because she deserved it and never asked for it, the exact opposite of the want to be SBs who are actually just hookers that say up front "theres a price if I sleep with you". I told the two GPS girls if I wanted a hooker I'd just go to backpage and have a lot less BS to deal with. To me a SB is someone who wants to fuck me, and I help her with her bills because I want to. It might not be the official Sugar bowl definition of an SB, and if things don't work out with my GF one day maybe I will become a more proper Sugar bowl participant, but for now I just have to get by as I can during those 2-3 weeks out of the year I get to play.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
You're correct on all points. Excessive boozing can screw up a date and I almost had that happen. A little college girl who had said she doesn't drink in her profile started tossing them back like nobodies business. I told her be careful I don't want her passing out or puking. Ultimately the alcohol led to a big argument after the first fuck session, but that argument led to a kiss and makeup fuck session that was even more intense than the first. So, it can work both ways.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
Also correct that it is a dating technique, but it's also something I enjoy doing. I like going to bars / clubs and drinking, it's not just to loosen her up but it's more simply because I enjoy all of it. When they ask me what I'm looking for in a sugar baby, one of the things I say is that I like the companionship leading up to the events in bed. I like getting to know them over dinner, dancing with them at the club. For me it brings back a lot of great memories of where I used to pick up most of my free pussy. I also like the atmosphere, the music, etc. I'm a musician myself so when I go to a live music place I'm often sizing up the band's gear and looking at how they do things, etc. The sex of course is the capstone event of the night, but I find this dating ritual actually enhances the sex -- women like to be wined and dined by good company, so I try to be that and it usually pays off by the panties dropping with no discussion of money. I guess it's just me but I want to reward them in my way, I would feel subordinate to them if I allowed them to dictate to me how much I was paying. I want it to be more like "okay, I showed you a good date and a good time, and I'm giving you the help for bills because I want to not because I have to". Just a different mode of operation I guess?
And I do realize that some of you guys are daddying in your hometown, thus need the discretion of going straight to the FC without being seen with her in public. I will do the same thing if I ever do this close to home, but for right now I think it's too small of a world so most of my SBs are in other cities.
-
03-30-14 18:49 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 313No Apologies
Lizard in my book you are doing amazingly well. Especially for a so called newbie. So far I have only actually fucked and dated a stone cold 10 once she was Russian. And the sex was terrible, she would not kiss and she was always sad. She was nice to me. But after doing her three times I gave up on her.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
Sugar was only 200 and I did get to try her out. But people are how you find them and she was seriously broken and I was not going to spend 200 per lesson on a most likely lost cause.
Whatever you are doing keep it up. If you are enjoying it then you are most certainly doing it right. And your reports are awesome. Lots of good info.
I would say though if your 10 was that great I don't know how I could ever stay away from her. LOL.
Revvo.
-
03-30-14 16:43 #5782Senior Member

Posts: 5603Be proactive. Make the initial contact with your reasonable donation amount. 80% of the girls that reply are already on the same page. The other 20% will either laugh, try to upsell or be indignant. So what?
Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-14 15:57 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 127The cost of sugar
In my opinion, the worst part about searching for a new SB is wading through the GPS girls. One girl who responded to my initial message on SA told me she will take no less than $$$$$ per meeting, for no more than 2-3 hours per meeting. When I told her that it's going to be tough to find someone in this area who will gift that much to her, she told me her last local arrangement was giving her 1 k per date! I told her she should have kept him and wished her the best of luck in finding someone who meets her expectations.
On the other hand, I have a M&G with a HCB in just a couple hours, let's hope it goes well.
-
03-30-14 15:53 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 5603All true. Any girl willing to date someone 30+ years older than her has already dropped or is ready to drop most if not all of her inhibitions. Thats why SB's that say no in the FC don't last too long. There are just too many willing to say yes.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




