Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2748

    Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks97  [View Original Post]
    Even though I prefer spinners, some of my best experiences ever in the hobby have been with some very large women. But it's such an individual thing. There are some guys for whom a particular look is the very most important thing. I have long suspected that these are guys who are most likely not much fun for women to be with anyway, since it's all about them and their vanity. But that's just a theory, since I wasn't interested in doing any taking or observing for the cause of research.
    I for one really like thick ladies. Not taking anything away from thin girls, but I like meat!!

  2. #2747

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I will admit I like a spinner, but the ladies that aren't also have something to give and generally have a better personality and attitude. I have seen classA and think she's a doll. To me it's not about getting the best looking, it's about who I can connect with that has a nice rate. Don't pass on a bigger gal based on body type. You may be missing out on something awesome. MF

    .
    Even though I prefer spinners, some of my best experiences ever in the hobby have been with some very large women. But it's such an individual thing. There are some guys for whom a particular look is the very most important thing. I have long suspected that these are guys who are most likely not much fun for women to be with anyway, since it's all about them and their vanity. But that's just a theory, since I wasn't interested in doing any taking or observing for the cause of research.

  3. #2746

    I would agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Post as little or as much as you want, your choice but why would you run out of chicks to see? The ones that suck don't matter, and if some chick won't see you because they are afraid of a bad review, I'd tell them to up their game. I admit I am kind of spoiled down here with the numbers we have.

    A2.
    The ones who won't see you because they're afraid you might give them bad reviews are the ones you don't want to see anyway. The ones who are just sensitive about anyone reviewing them aren't long for this line of work anyway. Among all the guys who actually provide intel on here, yours is consistently among the most reliable. So, if they don't like it, screw them. Figuratively, not literally.

  4. #2745

    variety

    I will admit I like a spinner, but the ladies that aren't also have something to give and generally have a better personality and attitude. I have seen classA and think she's a doll. To me it's not about getting the best looking, it's about who I can connect with that has a nice rate. Don't pass on a bigger gal based on body type. You may be missing out on something awesome. MF

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassASweetie  [View Original Post]
    To each their own babe. Everyone has different likes and wants. Thats why this city is so great. We have different strokes for different folks. We have beautiful spinners with a great personality like silk and thicker woman who are sensual like Sinful. Thats what makes this a fantasic sight. I personally love my curves. Thats what makes me a woman. Yes I may have baby fat but that shows that I am even more of a woman and a mother too. I have no regrets of what my beautiful children have done to me because I have something great to live for everyday. But just remember babe, we all have feelings and just like some of you felt of offended over lila raising her prices, some providers will feel offended by some of your alls post too. I perosonally don't because I am happy with myself. IMHO.
    .

  5. #2744
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Before anybody starts

    If she has any knights don't bother pleading a case for Julia Ann/ Baksumcookies. That was some serious douchebaggery she got away for awhile and you'll never convince me it was accidental.

    A2

  6. #2743
    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    But when I got this PM from a fellow monger about a recent post of mine, it broke me:

    flake and shake
    I agree. I didn't post my last visit, but it was the same. She was on something for sure. I should have posted but due to time constraints, I never got to it.


    I am afraid to write negative reports anymore. Many providers won't see me anymore. From now on, I will leave the name out of the review, and only fill in the blanks for those who actually share intel.

    Sorry to be such an asshole. I'm sure you really care what I think ( that was sarcastic).

    Kj.
    Well I dropped the ball by not posting my review which might have saved you a bad trip to which I apologize. But please by all means post the truth that is one reason for the site. Just be honest and sooner or later it will pay as the badones will be weeded out but sadly to say they will quickly be replaced. Happy Hunting.

  7. #2742

    Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassASweetie  [View Original Post]
    I personally love my curves.
    There's a following for those curves.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    I tend to gravitate toward the spinner types too but there is one lady that just has me so intrigued and she is a thicker woman and that is Sandy. She has a really, really pretty face and I just love her long, red locks. They're to die for IMHO. I also like her more than ample chest so, even though I'm on record as saying this before, I'm just biding my time for a trip to see her... There are things I'd like to do with her long locks that should surely be outlawed in most states..
    Something about long hair that slowly dangles in contact with the skin during the motions is a newfound value I enjoy. Adds to the moment in a lovely way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I was going to post something along these lines. While I don't understand it (spinner lover here) I get it that it takes a village to keep all guys happy. We had a guy staying at the Monger Mansion that was into thick black chicks. His eyes would glaze over when he saw a HUGE ass. He would talk about hitting it doggie and watching the wave moving through the ass. I didn't get it, it kinda made me puke a little in my mouth, but it's not my dick it's his, he can stick it where he wants. It's not my place to judge or denigrate. We all were wondering why he overflew the DR to get to Argentina though.

    My whole commentary about price princesses wasn't about any one provider, it was about providers in general that think they are a cut above the rest and communicate that fact by charging far in excess of what is customary (but not required) in their markets. It's not the price, it's the price relative to the market they are operating in.

    A2.
    This site over time got me into the spinner types. That was the majority I enjoyed back in the day. Been with a few, all were good experiences, versatile a great deal more in the garden variety of positions, but I'm not thin or trim. I love warm rolling contours of the female body, their skin baby ass smooth. Find it more with mixed race ladies than straight up American. Love tits that when they are in my face I become claustrophobic. The deep caverns of what a big ass provides I could forward my mailing address to just because there's just more to enjoy. But, there's good looking when the clothes come off and then there's the oh jesus moment. Those are non repeated steps, learn from bad experience.

    You got the blessed luxury of a realm of gold where you are. Here, seems the spinner types are scattered over a large area if you are going to stick with that one design. Definitely understand your point of view because I'm sure it'd be against the grain otherwise.

    To anyone who would like to know; Lovli has a new addition as of last Saturday. 12 hours labor and a healthy baby boy. I delivered my 3rd inflatable mattress to a provider in need. Thank god I bought those on sale.

  8. #2741

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    How many times have you gone into Graeter's, Subway, McD's etc and looked at a girl and thought "That girl could be making a lot more doing just 3 UTR appointments a week than she's making working 40 hrs".
    And I would love to be a recruiter. So many just don't understand those values. They could hand pick their flavors and really make a go at it. I tend to believe the disgruntled girlfriend / wife on a weekend with the girls shows a far greater lack of discipline in the realm of danger more than someone that knows each time needs to be a safe one to get to the next.

    A backpager that left the hobby told me she used to work at UDF, couldn't handle standing on the concrete floors all day for $8 hour.

    Funny thing is I bought peanuts from her last week at the very UDF she left. How's that workin' out for ya, workin' for peanuts.

  9. #2740
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Just curious

    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    Many providers won't see me anymore.
    Post as little or as much as you want, your choice but why would you run out of chicks to see? The ones that suck don't matter, and if some chick won't see you because they are afraid of a bad review, I'd tell them to up their game. I admit I am kind of spoiled down here with the numbers we have.

    A2.

  10. #2739

    I am sorry that I am such an old, jaded ASSHOLE,

    But when I got this PM from a fellow monger about a recent post of mine, it broke me:

    flake and shake
    I agree. I didn't post my last visit, but it was the same. She was on something for sure. I should have posted but due to time constraints, I never got to it.


    I am afraid to write negative reports anymore. Many providers won't see me anymore. From now on, I will leave the name out of the review, and only fill in the blanks for those who actually share intel.

    Sorry to be such an asshole. I'm sure you really care what I think ( that was sarcastic).

    Kj.

  11. #2738
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaBlack  [View Original Post]
    I'm patiently waiting... I already have a sitter on standby.

    I'll bring every you I own and you can ask cc I have a great strap on so we can dp her.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

  12. #2737

    Funny thing about his post....

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt10  [View Original Post]
    You're the second one to get me today, LOL. Good post.
    How many times have you gone into Graeter's, Subway, McD's etc and looked at a girl and thought "That girl could be making a lot more doing just 3 UTR appointments a week than she's making working 40 hrs".

  13. #2736
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 235

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcatstyle  [View Original Post]
    I would rather.

    Undress you.
    You have before... 😘.

  14. #2735
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 235
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]

    Sasha baby I am soooooo impressed with you already. Do you think I invite just ANYBODY to come visit me? I'm on the way to getting richer than shit, after I do, I'm sending a plane for you and CC for a week or two. Make sure you pack the handcuffs and schoolgirl clothing.

    A2.
    I'm patiently waiting... I already have a sitter on standby.

    I'll bring every you I own and you can ask cc I have a great strap on so we can dp her.

  15. #2734

    To Each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by Crism0808  [View Original Post]
    Following up on service and rates, some of these larger women, I wouldn't do for free. I don't fuck people bigger than me. If people want to read deeper into my message regarding anyone, feel free.
    To each their own babe. Everyone has different likes and wants. Thats why this city is so great. We have different strokes for different folks. We have beautiful spinners with a great personality like silk and thicker woman who are sensual like Sinful. Thats what makes this a fantasic sight. I personally love my curves. Thats what makes me a woman. Yes I may have baby fat but that shows that I am even more of a woman and a mother too. I have no regrets of what my beautiful children have done to me because I have something great to live for everyday. But just remember babe, we all have feelings and just like some of you felt of offended over lila raising her prices, some providers will feel offended by some of your alls post too. I perosonally don't because I am happy with myself. IMHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape