Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2718

    Got me!

    Quote Originally Posted by NKY747  [View Original Post]
    Last night about 3 am I had a come to life moment when I opened up a box of cheese-its. Starting thinking about WTF am I doing with myself these days, wondering why I can't go into a store and buy milk, see a woman without undressing her head to toe. Or go to my bank and not stare down the lush greatness of neverending cleavage of the bank teller assuring me she's just doing her job and thank you for appreciating the view.

    Trying to figure out how much 'time' I've invested in just the activity of women in general, how much more efficient I'd become if I stopped, looked and listened. I could have money in the bank, nice house. A big boat I could take all my friends on.

    I can't believe I actually think about women undressing. For shame. How rude am I to think that's not their personal privacy I'm invading when I lust for their created image. What were you thinking, a famous Dr. Phil quote.

    So what I've decided is I'm going to change. I am going to wait till marriage to have sexual relations with my wife. Never will I look at a naked woman again. This way I can dedicate my pure and honest thoughts right to the one I love and no other. I'll refrain from all pornography, delete all 590 bookmarked favorites and complete this life cycle of purity to cleanse my soul, never look at a vagina again unless it belongs to me in a covenant of love.

    I figure this is the best place to see if there is anyone willing to join my conquest to live as true men, here this April fools day.
    You're the second one to get me today, LOL. Good post.

  2. #2717

    April Fools?

    Is Sam's earlier post just a clever April Fools Day joke?

  3. #2716

    Hahaha! YOU FOOLED ME For A Second!

    Quote Originally Posted by NKY747  [View Original Post]
    Last night about 3 am I had a come to life moment when I opened up a box of cheese-its. Starting thinking about WTF am I doing with myself these days, wondering why I can't go into a store and buy milk, see a woman without undressing her head to toe. Or go to my bank and not stare down the lush greatness of neverending cleavage of the bank teller assuring me she's just doing her job and thank you for appreciating the view.

    Trying to figure out how much 'time' I've invested in just the activity of women in general, how much more efficient I'd become if I stopped, looked and listened. I could have money in the bank, nice house. A big boat I could take all my friends on.

    I can't believe I actually think about women undressing. For shame. How rude am I to think that's not their personal privacy I'm invading when I lust for their created image. What were you thinking, a famous Dr. Phil quote.

    So what I've decided is I'm going to change. I am going to wait till marriage to have sexual relations with my wife. Never will I look at a naked woman again. This way I can dedicate my pure and honest thoughts right to the one I love and no other. I'll refrain from all pornography, delete all 590 bookmarked favorites and complete this life cycle of purity to cleanse my soul, never look at a vagina again unless it belongs to me in a covenant of love.

    I figure this is the best place to see if there is anyone willing to join my conquest to live as true men, here this April fools day.
    ROTFLMFAO -- YOU FOOLED ME For A Second! I thought to myself, what the hell is he talking about. . .then the punch line smacked me square in the face! Good one! --SA007.

  4. #2715

    It's time

    Last night about 3 am I had a come to life moment when I opened up a box of cheese-its. Starting thinking about WTF am I doing with myself these days, wondering why I can't go into a store and buy milk, see a woman without undressing her head to toe. Or go to my bank and not stare down the lush greatness of neverending cleavage of the bank teller assuring me she's just doing her job and thank you for appreciating the view.

    Trying to figure out how much 'time' I've invested in just the activity of women in general, how much more efficient I'd become if I stopped, looked and listened. I could have money in the bank, nice house. A big boat I could take all my friends on.

    I can't believe I actually think about women undressing. For shame. How rude am I to think that's not their personal privacy I'm invading when I lust for their created image. What were you thinking, a famous Dr. Phil quote.

    So what I've decided is I'm going to change. I am going to wait till marriage to have sexual relations with my wife. Never will I look at a naked woman again. This way I can dedicate my pure and honest thoughts right to the one I love and no other. I'll refrain from all pornography, delete all 590 bookmarked favorites and complete this life cycle of purity to cleanse my soul, never look at a vagina again unless it belongs to me in a covenant of love.

    I figure this is the best place to see if there is anyone willing to join my conquest to live as true men, here this April fools day.

  5. #2714
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 235

    I want to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    like you and as of yet I remain unimpressed.".
    ...impress you 😘.

  6. #2713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Its a well known fact

    That us hobbits are really good in the sack.

    Cheech.

  7. #2712

    You Seem To Agree To Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulDreams  [View Original Post]
    And you might find some that say you haven't been with me yet and not be impressed. It's the way of the world. But just because she charges a higher rate than others, she might be at the top of her game also. No need to single out anyone, when the ones that are in this truly enjoy what they do. The ones that don't, that is what the reviews and discussions are for. To let other hobbyists know and the providers in question either step up your game or get out of the business. I know I am not a 9 or 10, or have a porn stars body. Frankly I don't want that kind of body, because I am happy with all of my curves, and my clients are too or else they wouldn't keep coming back.

    It's about attitude and personality, and the willingness to please. It's about customer service, and follow through, and making sure these guys have the time of their life, if even for that short while, or to come back for more. It's about variety, and the spice of life. There is so much that goes into being a provider than just looks is what I am getting at. You don't have to have a perfect body to be good at what you do.
    You pretty much just restated everything he just said. I think you agree with him more than you understand. Whether it is true or not in your case, not sure until the two of you fuck and he reports back, but still, you summed up his exact position with:

    "making sure these guys have the time of their life"

    That seems to be exactly what A2 is looking for.

    I think most guys feel the same way, if they are being honest. I won't speak for them, but I know I feel I am willing to pay what I consider to be a fair price for the experience, and the only reason I might ever consider paying above my threshold budget would be if she happened to have a Phd in Literature (if I am in the mood to converse and fuck) and was drop-dead-gorgeous, or a celebrity I have always wanted to fuck, but the key is, they still have to provide that intense experience.

    A2 described this as being so incredible his mind was caught in a WTF loop.

    All things being equal with regards to skill and service, there is not much difference between a 7 and a 10, so why take money away from a frequent sure thing on a gambit of pretty eyes, legs, or whatever you are into? With me, I am not much to look at, so for the sake of the lady, I keep the room dim in candlelight, and since I am half-blind without my glasses, the ladies "looks" don't mean much once the clothes fly off, I am more about how she feels when my hands roam over her body, and since my ultimate goal is to sneak up and rock an attractive woman's world I live for that freshly fucked face and bed hair. Ladies can doll-up in lingerie, some guys dig that, but it just gives my fingers more things to do than if she were just in a towel and ready for a grape seed oil massage and everything it causes. I like the idea that after they count their money when they get home, they go, "holy fuck, I got paid to feel that incredible." How well they were put together before I ravished them only has so much impact on my spending discretion, since in the civilian world, most woman are out of my league, until they learn what I can do to them.

  8. #2711

    Powerball!

    Somehow, "Bingo!" does not cut it as a laurel for this piece of wisdom. It is a friggin' a MEGA MILLION LOTTERY win. Ladies and gents write this one on a Post-it-Note and stick it to your hobby mirror. It doesn't just apply to the hobby world, it applies to real life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    In what universe is this statement true?

    I doubt any of you guys have been with more providers than I have. I'm sitting somewhere around 500-600 or so and there is Without Question a general inverse relationship between price and service. I say general because I haven't been with every provider on the planet. I have NEVER failed to be disappointed by the princesses that say "I charge more but I'm worth it." Never, not once, not even close to once. Every single time their opinion of themselves didn't match their performance. Now when I see one that does it, I don't even bother talking to them, I just leave. I know somebody will eventually pay it and I don't care because I won't.

    We have been talking about this a lot down here lately. I don't even look for the chicks that think they are 9's or 10's anymore, they just can't fuck. I'm looking for the 7's and 8's that aren't happy until they have fucked the skin off my johnson. (No I'm not going unwrapped, it's just a way of saying they screwed me well) Chicks that get a sense of satisfaction when I look at them afterwards and they know I'm thinking "holy fuck, what just happened." There are exceptions, chicks that are at the top of their game, perfect bodies, pornstar attitudes, a closet full of school girl outfits, that are charging at the top of that range I mentioned? I'm fine with them, it's the ones that aren't but think they are, that are charging 140% of the top of the range. I so no. I also say, I can go longer without putty tang than they can without paying rent.

    Yes, I know, everyone of the high dollar chicks are going to say, "you haven't been with me yet" and my answer is, "you're correct, but I've been with 100 or so like you and as of yet I remain unimpressed.".

  9. #2710

    So true

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbane  [View Original Post]
    I never seen silk, I have to agree with her above statement. Providers can charge whatever they want but I think some providers forget that the country is still in a Recession and that hobbyists are making as much as they use to. There are providers that run specials like I see silk and a few providers do. But for myself if a provider charges above a certain amount for her goods and services, I will just pass on that provider and continue shopping as you would do in the grocery store. Just throwing my two cents into the pot.
    I agree. Price is not the only indicator of quality. Sometimes I feel like a fine filet, other times, I like a cheeseburger. Many times, the best filets are priced not much higher than the junior whopper. If the woman is into it and makes me feel like a stud, that's all that matters.

  10. #2709

    I agree with Silk

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkyWetness  [View Original Post]
    Ok so my point of view is just because its cheaper doesn't mean it taste any different I've heard horror stories of the so called high end being a mechanical and robotic date as to where gals like myself genuinely like what they do and give it their all because they arent pushing out 3 to 400 dollar dates at a time to each their own but why blow the bank and a load on one girl when you can see 3 to 4 girls who actually try and don't just expect high end amounts and upsell or overadvertise how special theey are and why their worth a said amount with that being said of all the girls charging high amounts tobi would be the only lady that I would spoil just based on our talks and how sweet she is she's never treated me less than what I am based on donations she's just a sweet and caring lady who happens to be hhhoooottttt as hell just my opinion take it for what's its worth big kisses yall.
    I never seen silk, I have to agree with her above statement. Providers can charge whatever they want but I think some providers forget that the country is still in a Recession and that hobbyists are making as much as they use to. There are providers that run specials like I see silk and a few providers do. But for myself if a provider charges above a certain amount for her goods and services, I will just pass on that provider and continue shopping as you would do in the grocery store. Just throwing my two cents into the pot.

  11. #2708

    On a smaller scale

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    In what universe is this statement true?

    I doubt any of you guys have been with more providers than I have. I'm sitting somewhere around 500-600 or so and there is Without Question a general inverse relationship between price and service. I say general because I haven't been with every provider on the planet. I have NEVER failed to be disappointed by the princesses that say "I charge more but I'm worth it." Never, not once, not even close to once. Every single time their opinion of themselves didn't match their performance. Now when I see one that does it, I don't even bother talking to them, I just leave. I know somebody will eventually pay it and I don't care because I won't.

    We have been talking about this a lot down here lately. I don't even look for the chicks that think they are 9's or 10's anymore, they just can't fuck. I'm looking for the 7's and 8's that aren't happy until they have fucked the skin off my johnson. (No I'm not going unwrapped, it's just a way of saying they screwed me well) Chicks that get a sense of satisfaction when I look at them afterwards and they know I'm thinking "holy fuck, what just happened." There are exceptions, chicks that are at the top of their game, perfect bodies, pornstar attitudes, a closet full of school girl outfits, that are charging at the top of that range I mentioned? I'm fine with them, it's the ones that aren't but think they are, that are charging 140% of the top of the range. I so no. I also say, I can go longer without putty tang than they can without paying rent.

    Yes, I know, everyone of the high dollar chicks are going to say, "you haven't been with me yet" and my answer is, "you're correct, but I've been with 100 or so like you and as of yet I remain unimpressed.".
    I would say the same thing. 7/8 are the best all around. I have never found a 10 that I would repeat who charge a lot. IMHO.

  12. #2707
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Not trying to be a dick here

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulDreams  [View Original Post]
    Silk honey all girls are worth it no matter what they charge.
    In what universe is this statement true?

    I doubt any of you guys have been with more providers than I have. I'm sitting somewhere around 500-600 or so and there is Without Question a general inverse relationship between price and service. I say general because I haven't been with every provider on the planet. I have NEVER failed to be disappointed by the princesses that say "I charge more but I'm worth it." Never, not once, not even close to once. Every single time their opinion of themselves didn't match their performance. Now when I see one that does it, I don't even bother talking to them, I just leave. I know somebody will eventually pay it and I don't care because I won't.

    We have been talking about this a lot down here lately. I don't even look for the chicks that think they are 9's or 10's anymore, they just can't fuck. I'm looking for the 7's and 8's that aren't happy until they have fucked the skin off my johnson. (No I'm not going unwrapped, it's just a way of saying they screwed me well) Chicks that get a sense of satisfaction when I look at them afterwards and they know I'm thinking "holy fuck, what just happened." There are exceptions, chicks that are at the top of their game, perfect bodies, pornstar attitudes, a closet full of school girl outfits, that are charging at the top of that range I mentioned? I'm fine with them, it's the ones that aren't but think they are, that are charging 140% of the top of the range. I so no. I also say, I can go longer without putty tang than they can without paying rent.

    Yes, I know, everyone of the high dollar chicks are going to say, "you haven't been with me yet" and my answer is, "you're correct, but I've been with 100 or so like you and as of yet I remain unimpressed.".

  13. #2706

    Amen!

    Quote Originally Posted by NdayGuy  [View Original Post]
    OH by the way, clients of Silk, Molly, Sasha, CC never regain their coherent thoughts again. I've seen 3 of the 4 several times and I haven't been the same since. The 4th one likes to silence me in her CAM-CHAT. What a DOM!
    Preach it, brother.

  14. #2705

    Bingo!

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkyWetness  [View Original Post]
    Ya well apparently I'm telling a lie according to a pm I recieved. Let me specify. I didn't say all just some and you guys know what I mean. Their can be some real upselling going on, just like with the cheap ones it can be different for everyone no matter the price or location. If I thought I could charge 300 hr because of my pregnancy I would but I won't for 2 reasons. 1 I understand the market 2 I like constant repeat business with that being said if you were offended by my comments and felt the need to defend anyone go ahead. I'm just saying what I thought and to the senior member who so adamantly felt the need to defend whoever save your breath I knew writing this would probably make a few disagree but it wasnt my intention just one ladies opinion.
    I thought you nailed it on the head, Silk. I prefer frequency with a gal I know I click with, to rolling the high end dice for a pretty face that might fuck as vigorously as a mink, or a dead fish. Of course what do I know? Maybe I have just gotten lazy and prefer the "sure" thing.

    For the record, you my dear are a paragon of certainty.

  15. #2704
    OH by the way, clients of Silk, Molly, Sasha, CC never regain their coherent thoughts again. I've seen 3 of the 4 several times and I haven't been the same since. The 4th one likes to silence me in her CAM-CHAT. What a DOM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to speak about our methods but this is how I handle it when a chick tries that.

    Defcon 1 If I think she is, but I'm nowhere near sure, I leave it alone.

    Defcon 2 If I'm pretty sure she is but not certain, I just delete the posts and any convo around it.

    Defcon 3 When I KNOW they are, I impose the death penalty on the forum. Nobody is allowed to say anything good about her, and I remove all ads.

    Defcon 4 After I do that, if they write me and complain, or insult my intelligence by protesting their innocence. I write something bad about them in the forum. (This chick is a liar, I wouldn't see her).

    Defcon 5 If after that, they continue to fucking bug me, I encourage guys to post all the bad shit they know about them.

    I can't fucking stand liars. Exagerating your positive points is one thing, that's marketing. Creating a monger profile and engaging guys in conversation telling them you have fucked yourself and how good you are is another. Chicks like Silk, Molly, Sasha, CC, ect, NEVER need to that because their customers (once they can form coherent thoughts again) do it for them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape