Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8635

    My Pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappa  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to spend some time with super sweet and amazingly sexy sandy on Monday. Awesome! It was my first ever dream and I was as nerves as I could have been. She was very understanding and calming, beautiful and just everything I could have hoped for. Ill be seeing her again soon.
    It was my pleasure as well babe. Tho it did take a little bit for us to be able to set something up, I am so glad we did. It was fun and enjoyable and I can't wait to dream again with you. Be safe and happy hunting.

  2. #8634

    Charming Blake

    Charming Blake.

    Incall at a low priced notel in Kentucky 10 minutes South on I-75.

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...864-35/1376702

    All of the pictures she posts are her. She has a good photographer. Athletic body, just ok looking, with ok boobs. Called her. In her room 20 minutes later. Like most providers, I had to try quite a few other times before she answered her phone. She was right on time, freshly showered with just a towel on. No smoking smells.

    Incall was clean and seemed safe for a notel in NKY. I have heard many bad things about safety of most all of the local notels in that area. The place was 'lived-in' but seemed reasonably clean.

    Did we "do it" on the top cover (the same place the last 4 guys came)? Nope! We did it on clean sheets.

    Attitude: 6 (She was very nice but it seemed very fake).

    Skill: 6 (The movements were there, but she seemed somewhere else).

    Comfortability 5 (Notels in NKY seem inherently dangerous to me).

    Performance: 6 (Someone else might have given her a 9). I am just very skeptical that a woman really is enjoying blowing me, and there was too much groaning, especially when groaning wasn't an appropriate response. It was as if she were watching a comedy at the movies and laughing every so often regardless of what was happening in the movie!

    Very full Menu including but not limited to BBBJCIMNQNS, fetishes, msog, multiple positions, cfs, lfk, daty, all kinds of kissing.

    Did she provide clean up after the pop? Her mouth cleaned me dry!.

    Overall pros: reasonably clean, moderately priced, full menu, no rush, no upsell, no bad smells.

    Cost: $80.

    This monger was not impressed in any way, but you might differ.

  3. #8633

    Sexy Sandy

    I had a chance to spend some time with super sweet and amazingly sexy sandy on Monday. Awesome! It was my first ever dream and I was as nerves as I could have been. She was very understanding and calming, beautiful and just everything I could have hoped for. Ill be seeing her again soon.

  4. #8632

    Risky pics!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pal138  [View Original Post]
    If you fellow hobbiests miss Stormy, she is hanging out (literally) on the akron page.
    LOL yeah risky pics of me on Akron page. Great pics go see!

  5. #8631

    Sexxy sass

    I tend to make the majority of my appts. In the spur of the moment and once again Sass was more than willing to accommodate me. If you've seen her then you know what the experience is like. If you haven't, what the hell are you waiting for? She's young, has a great figure and tries hard to please. I won't go into a lot of detail but she got this older fella to pop twice in very short order. After the first go round we canoodled (yes, that's a word, look it up) in bed watching some TV. She is a true GFE in every sense of the word.

    Luv...always.

  6. #8630

    no

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStick  [View Original Post]
    Ripoff she is not worth it!

  7. #8629
    Quote Originally Posted by LongStick  [View Original Post]
    I thought she had been reviewed on the here several months ago? And the post indicated she was not worth it. As I was going to call and set something up with here being she in Newport.

  8. #8628

    Mercy

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStick  [View Original Post]
    We're do these gals come from...

  9. #8627

    Cha Cha

    Folks, sorry for the delay but a good friend of mine had a chance to dream of cha cha. In his dream he went to the low-end motel to see Cha Cha but he was running late and in a hurry for some other commitment. Mostly it was the newness he saw in her being in the hobby, lot of smoke in the room and that was enough for him to leave. My friend also mentioned that her pictures could be updated to reflect her current looks.

    Stay safe.

  10. #8626

    Stormy

    If you fellow hobbiests miss Stormy, she is hanging out (literally) on the akron page.

  11. #8625

  12. #8624

    Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead1  [View Original Post]
    If you an old guy and you want her to do most of the work you are waisting your time.
    I agree with that, if you consider early 40's old. She is not a take charge type.

  13. #8623

    Blowoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia4567  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys! I love it! Have had this type of energy and pep all my life! I used to get into trouble over it! Just naturally peppy and energetic and love to talk to people! Have always been this way! My upbeat personality and energy is what made our experiences so great!
    Set up a time via text and then she just blew it off. She's off the list.

  14. #8622

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy79  [View Original Post]
    DT was attempted unsuccessfully, but she gave it a good try. I would repeat if her nasal passages were clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyFancy  [View Original Post]
    You my dear are a monster penis LOL DT is usually not a problem LOL but 10 is a little hard to do LOL and yes this weather has my Allergies a mess got me some musinex this am worked wonders and 630 am is a little early but was mighty glad to please ya babe hope too see ya again soon. As always be good or good at it love ff

    .
    Is why I'm on the internet, and why I'm here. You couldn't write better entertainment than this.

    Here's a Cliff notes summary:

    Sleepy eyed woman answers door to succumb to the needs of a 10" monster penis for quick enjoyment. Clogged blow holes limited a much desired DT but Mucinex was called in for backup. Woman laughed off experience as the sun rised slowly on a crisp spring day.

    When is the company picnic for this place? This shit's just too damn good.

  15. #8621

    Pineapple

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulDreams  [View Original Post]
    You are very correct with drinking or eating pineapple to sweeten the juice so to speak. LOL I tell all my clients this, and I much prefer my protein and potassium. You already have it in your mouth, so why get up and get rid of it? Yes please don't eat tuna or asparagus before coming to see us, that wouldn't be a very good ending...LOL.
    How many hours before one plans to pop should the pineapple be eaten? Inquiring minds need to know!

    GG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape