Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 24,601 to 24,615 of 33235
-
04-02-14 07:49 #8635Forum Advertiser

Posts: 450My Pleasure
It was my pleasure as well babe. Tho it did take a little bit for us to be able to set something up, I am so glad we did. It was fun and enjoyable and I can't wait to dream again with you. Be safe and happy hunting.
Originally Posted by BigPappa
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-14 07:41 #8634Senior Member

Posts: 284Charming Blake
Charming Blake.
Incall at a low priced notel in Kentucky 10 minutes South on I-75.
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...864-35/1376702
All of the pictures she posts are her. She has a good photographer. Athletic body, just ok looking, with ok boobs. Called her. In her room 20 minutes later. Like most providers, I had to try quite a few other times before she answered her phone. She was right on time, freshly showered with just a towel on. No smoking smells.
Incall was clean and seemed safe for a notel in NKY. I have heard many bad things about safety of most all of the local notels in that area. The place was 'lived-in' but seemed reasonably clean.
Did we "do it" on the top cover (the same place the last 4 guys came)? Nope! We did it on clean sheets.
Attitude: 6 (She was very nice but it seemed very fake).
Skill: 6 (The movements were there, but she seemed somewhere else).
Comfortability 5 (Notels in NKY seem inherently dangerous to me).
Performance: 6 (Someone else might have given her a 9). I am just very skeptical that a woman really is enjoying blowing me, and there was too much groaning, especially when groaning wasn't an appropriate response. It was as if she were watching a comedy at the movies and laughing every so often regardless of what was happening in the movie!
Very full Menu including but not limited to BBBJCIMNQNS, fetishes, msog, multiple positions, cfs, lfk, daty, all kinds of kissing.
Did she provide clean up after the pop? Her mouth cleaned me dry!.
Overall pros: reasonably clean, moderately priced, full menu, no rush, no upsell, no bad smells.
Cost: $80.
This monger was not impressed in any way, but you might differ.
-
04-01-14 22:20 #8633Regular Member

Posts: 2Sexy Sandy
I had a chance to spend some time with super sweet and amazingly sexy sandy on Monday. Awesome! It was my first ever dream and I was as nerves as I could have been. She was very understanding and calming, beautiful and just everything I could have hoped for. Ill be seeing her again soon.
-
04-01-14 15:33 #8632Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322Risky pics!!!
LOL yeah risky pics of me on Akron page. Great pics go see!
Originally Posted by Pal138
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-14 13:03 #8631Senior Member

Posts: 231Sexxy sass
I tend to make the majority of my appts. In the spur of the moment and once again Sass was more than willing to accommodate me. If you've seen her then you know what the experience is like. If you haven't, what the hell are you waiting for? She's young, has a great figure and tries hard to please. I won't go into a lot of detail but she got this older fella to pop twice in very short order. After the first go round we canoodled (yes, that's a word, look it up) in bed watching some TV. She is a true GFE in every sense of the word.
Luv...always.
-
04-01-14 08:30 #8630Senior Member

Posts: 301no
Ripoff she is not worth it!
Originally Posted by LongStick
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-14 04:05 #8629Senior Member

Posts: 390I thought she had been reviewed on the here several months ago? And the post indicated she was not worth it. As I was going to call and set something up with here being she in Newport.
Originally Posted by LongStick
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-14 20:13 #8628Senior Member

Posts: 140Mercy
We're do these gals come from...
Originally Posted by LongStick
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-14 20:03 #8627Senior Member

Posts: 114Cha Cha
Folks, sorry for the delay but a good friend of mine had a chance to dream of cha cha. In his dream he went to the low-end motel to see Cha Cha but he was running late and in a hurry for some other commitment. Mostly it was the newness he saw in her being in the hobby, lot of smoke in the room and that was enough for him to leave. My friend also mentioned that her pictures could be updated to reflect her current looks.
Stay safe.
-
03-31-14 19:19 #8626Senior Member

Posts: 65Stormy
If you fellow hobbiests miss Stormy, she is hanging out (literally) on the akron page.
-
03-31-14 15:52 #8625Senior Member

Posts: 182?
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyR...ie-25/15055940
Is she worth it?
-
03-31-14 12:32 #8624Senior Member

Posts: 135Cat
I agree with that, if you consider early 40's old. She is not a take charge type.
Originally Posted by Jarhead1
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-14 12:11 #8623Senior Member

Posts: 46Blowoff
Set up a time via text and then she just blew it off. She's off the list.
Originally Posted by Alicia4567
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-14 01:47 #8622Senior Member

Posts: 169This
Originally Posted by FireGuy79
[View Original Post]
Is why I'm on the internet, and why I'm here. You couldn't write better entertainment than this.
Originally Posted by FantasyFancy
[View Original Post]
Here's a Cliff notes summary:
Sleepy eyed woman answers door to succumb to the needs of a 10" monster penis for quick enjoyment. Clogged blow holes limited a much desired DT but Mucinex was called in for backup. Woman laughed off experience as the sun rised slowly on a crisp spring day.
When is the company picnic for this place? This shit's just too damn good.
-
03-31-14 00:53 #8621Senior Member

Posts: 722Pineapple
How many hours before one plans to pop should the pineapple be eaten? Inquiring minds need to know!
Originally Posted by SinfulDreams
[View Original Post]
GG.











Reply With Quote




