Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    My restriction are somewhat looser

    Many years ago I decided that I had but three rules:

    1. No girls taller than me. (I'm 6 foot 3).

    2. No girls heavier than me. (I'm 230 lbs).

    3. No girls that can bench press more than me. (315 lbs).

    Seriously, sometimes I like big butts, sometimes I like small butts, sometimes I like big tits, sometimes I like small tits, sometimes I like younger, sometimes I like older. Right now I'm in one phase. Wait three months and I'll like something else.

    My "rules" leave the playing field rather open. Any girl that exceeds all three stipulations is probably an Olympic shot putter. LOL.

    There's a reason Baskin-Robbins has done well. While chocolate, vanilla and strawberry may be the most popular, there are 28 more flavors to enjoy.

    'Nuff said.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    I do NOT fuck girls BIGGER than me, nor LARGER than the car I drive! SPINNER LOVE HERE, too, for which I proudly exclaim, HALLELUJAH and AMEN, Brother Crism0808!

  2. #2732

    Paranoia

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTheMan5  [View Original Post]
    I realize posting about STDs is not looked highly upon, but I feel it in the best interest of this board to share my experiences. If you'd like further info, please shoot me a PM-.

    Sam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Little Peanut Gallery  [View Original Post]
    OMG! STD??? OMG!!! OMG!!! PM ME NOW! My need to know supersedes my right to exist!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDaty  [View Original Post]
    Is Sam's earlier post just a clever April Fools Day joke?

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotPhun  [View Original Post]
    That would be a harsh practical joke...ruin a girl's livelihood. What's next "finding a roach" in his salad of the family run diner?


    I didn't see anything about a person he was reporting other than himself, followed by fifty guys wanting a PM about his clinic visit, and then his lame two-step saying he was mistaken about the whole thing and got a rash from a dirty toilet seat.

    Sounds like either unproductive drama, or an idiotic attempt at an April's Fool Joke that backfired in his face. Either way, it was interesting to watch the widespread panic. Here is a peace of wisdom for anyone that allows a whisper of gossip to ruin their day:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkCwFkOZoOY

  3. #2731

    SamTheMan WRONG

    Sam.

    Please tell us that you contacted all the providers you came in to contact with after your "toilet caused my STD" issue!

    SamTheSTDMan.

    E-fucking-nuff. This is like your 5th post on this issue.

    A2

  4. #2730

    HALLELUJAH and AMEN to that, Brother Crism0808!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crism0808  [View Original Post]
    Following up on service and rates, some of these larger women, I wouldn't do for free. I don't fuck people bigger than me.
    I do NOT fuck girls BIGGER than me, nor LARGER than the car I drive! SPINNER LOVE HERE, too, for which I proudly exclaim, HALLELUJAH and AMEN, Brother Crism0808!

  5. #2729

    A thicker woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I was going to post something along these lines. While I don't understand it (spinner lover here) I get it that it takes a village to keep all guys happy. We had a guy staying at the Monger Mansion that was into thick black chicks. His eyes would glaze over when he saw a HUGE ass. He would talk about hitting it doggie and watching the wave moving through the ass. I didn't get it, it kinda made me puke a little in my mouth, but it's not my dick it's his, he can stick it where he wants. It's not my place to judge or denigrate. We all were wondering why he overflew the DR to get to Argentina though.

    My whole commentary about price princesses wasn't about any one provider, it was about providers in general that think they are a cut above the rest and communicate that fact by charging far in excess of what is customary (but not required) in their markets. It's not the price, it's the price relative to the market they are operating in.

    A2.
    I tend to gravitate toward the spinner types too but there is one lady that just has me so intrigued and she is a thicker woman and that is Sandy. She has a really, really pretty face and I just love her long, red locks. They're to die for IMHO. I also like her more than ample chest so, even though I'm on record as saying this before, I'm just biding my time for a trip to see her... There are things I'd like to do with her long locks that should surely be outlawed in most states..

  6. #2728
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by NKY747  [View Original Post]
    Send them all my way. Love them. If clothes came off and it was a disaster, regardless of their talents I'm not interested. I adore a thick woman. Raises that pelvic region up off the bed. A big ass is a wonderful ass.

    Sinful Dreams, Summer1 is a perfect example of a thick build that produces some of the most intense orgasms for guys who enjoy. Both are sensual/beautiful by their own design. Neither are overweight, it's a natural build to both.
    I was going to post something along these lines. While I don't understand it (spinner lover here) I get it that it takes a village to keep all guys happy. We had a guy staying at the Monger Mansion that was into thick black chicks. His eyes would glaze over when he saw a HUGE ass. He would talk about hitting it doggie and watching the wave moving through the ass. I didn't get it, it kinda made me puke a little in my mouth, but it's not my dick it's his, he can stick it where he wants. It's not my place to judge or denigrate. We all were wondering why he overflew the DR to get to Argentina though.

    My whole commentary about price princesses wasn't about any one provider, it was about providers in general that think they are a cut above the rest and communicate that fact by charging far in excess of what is customary (but not required) in their markets. It's not the price, it's the price relative to the market they are operating in.

    A2.

  7. #2727

    Favor

    Quote Originally Posted by Crism0808  [View Original Post]
    Following up on service and rates, some of these larger women, I wouldn't do for free. I don't fuck people bigger than me. If people want to read deeper into my message regarding anyone, feel free.
    Send them all my way. Love them. If clothes came off and it was a disaster, regardless of their talents I'm not interested. I adore a thick woman. Raises that pelvic region up off the bed. A big ass is a wonderful ass.

    Sinful Dreams, Summer1 is a perfect example of a thick build that produces some of the most intense orgasms for guys who enjoy. Both are sensual/beautiful by their own design. Neither are overweight, it's a natural build to both.

  8. #2726

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by SashaBlack  [View Original Post]
    ...impress you .
    I would rather.

    Undress you.

  9. #2725
    Quote Originally Posted by Crism0808  [View Original Post]
    Following up on service and rates, some of these larger women, I wouldn't do for free. I don't fuck people bigger than me. If people want to read deeper into my message regarding anyone, feel free.
    I echo that sentiment and will take it a step further. I am in decent shape for my age and have a fairly flat stomach. I expect a girl in her early to mid twenties to have a stomach at least as flat as mine. So, when I see that layer of flab around the midsection, as well as cellulite thighs, no matter how small or large, it curbs my enthusiasm. My motto is, "I won't pay for anything now that I wouldn't have done for free in my 20's". Could some mongers out there be a little intimidated by the better looking girls?

  10. #2724

    Reading between the lines

    Quote Originally Posted by Crism0808  [View Original Post]
    Following up on service and rates, some of these larger women, I wouldn't do for free. I don't fuck people bigger than me. If people want to read deeper into my message regarding anyone, feel free.
    The provider I was dreaming with yesterday was gossiping about one larger lady and frequent poster on this board. I was warned never to see her because, "She would kill you. She would totally crush you." If a provider is so large that a man of average height and weight should have to be concerned that he would be crushed, there's a problem IMHO. I'm sorry. I just don't get the appeal of dreams with the big ones, but to each there own, I guess.

    If seniors want info on the gossiper, feel free to PM me. I don't think I can review her on the review threads; she was a naughty girl and A2 banned her, so I think the death sentence when that happens is that posts about the banned lady will removed, right?

  11. #2723
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotPhun  [View Original Post]
    .This guy is pulling a scam. I know and trust the accused. Based on the version of story I have been told. This guy claims to have contracted the said STD in a way that is not possible. Physiology is wrong based on his story. If you're going to tell lies at least make the story work. Loser! Your nasty ass better not have seen other providers. I hope you tell the other providers you have been with. You got STD ewwwww.
    Be safe you all!
    Just to put the "how he got it" to rest please visit "http://m.cdc.gov/en/HealthSafetyTopi...Ds/gonorrheaFS" and scroll down just a bit to ORAL. I won't reveal the name of the provide but HOW he says he got it is verified by the CDC.

  12. #2722

    Bigger Girls in Cincy

    Following up on service and rates, some of these larger women, I wouldn't do for free. I don't fuck people bigger than me. If people want to read deeper into my message regarding anyone, feel free.

  13. #2721
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Last words

    Sinful;.

    You sidestepped my entire point. I'm not talking about the providers, I'm talking about the market. A quick survey of the Cincy market tells me I can have a pretty good to outrageously good time for between 80-150 an hour. That's the normally expected range for your market. When somebody goes outside that they are making a statement. They think, and you can fight with me about this until the cows come home but it's true or they wouldn't be trying to get it, they are above the rest. That they are better. I can spend an hour with Sasha and CC for 250, but duos are my thing. I know some guys like bigger women and this is somewhat a question of taste, but 250 for one, or 250 for two ABSOLUTE FREAKS? Sorry, send the duo.

    I know a lot of the ladies have a difficult time dealing with this issue dispassionately, but it's a service nothing more. There are seriously only so many ways you can give somebody a blowjob. After having been with 1200 women (I am such a fucking dog) I've pretty much had them all. There's only so many ways you can mount me or be mounted by me. I mean it's not brain surgery. This isn't denigrating what you ladies do, it's just the truth.

    PD is right, the major difference is attitude, always has been, always will be. I'm saying, I've never seen a chick that priced herself way on top of whatever her local market is that had a good one. The asking price is a statement in itself.

    Sasha baby I am soooooo impressed with you already. Do you think I invite just ANYBODY to come visit me? I'm on the way to getting richer than shit, after I do, I'm sending a plane for you and CC for a week or two. Make sure you pack the handcuffs and schoolgirl clothing.

    A2.

  14. #2720
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDaty  [View Original Post]
    Is Sam's earlier post just a clever April Fools Day joke?
    That would be a harsh practical joke...ruin a girl's livelihood. What's next "finding a roach" in his salad of the family run diner?

  15. #2719
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTheMan5  [View Original Post]
    I realize posting about STDs is not looked highly upon, but I feel it in the best interest of this board to share my experiences. If you'd like further info, please shoot me a PM-.

    Sam.
    .This guy is pulling a scam. I know and trust the accused. Based on the version of story I have been told. This guy claims to have contracted the said STD in a way that is not possible. Physiology is wrong based on his story. If you're going to tell lies at least make the story work. Loser! Your nasty ass better not have seen other providers. I hope you tell the other providers you have been with. You got STD ewwwww.

    Be safe you all!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape