Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 13518
-
04-01-14 17:54 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 305Look for EE post
She is cute as hell and good skills. Tiny little thing. Her pics are dead on.
Originally Posted by PfaninOH
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-14 14:24 #6422Regular Member

Posts: 16There should be a thread!
Just like threats of LE.
Originally Posted by NdayGuy
[View Original Post]
We hobbiest should protect.
Each other with any knowledge.
We can.
Please post or pm me any pertinent.
Details.
Thank you.
Ucbearcat.
===========================================
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.
There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.
Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.
Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.
Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!
-
04-01-14 02:34 #6421Senior Member

Posts: 70CincyFunGirl just left
Well she did the job! A great job at that! After having a real shitty day she definitely turned my day around and I can go to bed with a smile. She's a super sweet girl and very easy to talk to. She was on time and looked very nice. We set on the couch for a few minutes talking then a few kisses here and there and the fun began. As she took her jacket off I laid back on the couch and proceeded to get a very good BBBJ. After a while we decided it was time to go to the bedroom to continue are fun. She got down to her matching bra & panty (why can't everyone take the time to make their undies match?) as I got up on the bed and in position for more BBBJ. I had to have her stop before it was to late. LOL. After some more rubbing and kissing it was time for the cover. We had fun in multiple positions and she really seemed into it. I could feel her legs trembling when we finished. She had the same effect on me also. I told her to lay there and I'd get her a warm wash cloth and as I stood up my legs almost buckled. It's been a long time since I've had that happen. Anyway she seems to be a great girl. Good Night everyone, I'm all smiles now.
-
04-01-14 02:32 #6420Senior Member

Posts: 231Not off to a good start
As a relative newcomer, one would think she'd be trying her best to make a good impression on her potential client base. After all, her ties to Madelynn don't seem to be serving her very well. Seeing clients and in return, getting good reviews, if they're warranted is what will allow her to go the distance and have relative success or lack thereof.
Originally Posted by Ronnyboy
[View Original Post]
Personally I'd love to see her and sample the menu but if she can't even respond to clients and set up appts what does that say about the rest of her skill set?
Luv.
-
04-01-14 00:47 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 43Had the same problem tried to set up a duo with them and they quoted me at twice the rate they were advertising so I moved on. I then set up an appointment with Madelyn told me area where see was I drove there and texted to get address and never heard back. I too had seen her before and was no problem so this was a big disappointment, hope she gets it together.
Originally Posted by NdayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-14 00:28 #6418Senior Member

Posts: 70CincyFunGirl
Hello everyone, my previous handle on here was Simpson 37. I had to delete my account because of a girl I was seeing but that part is history and I'm back in the game. I guess I just can't stay away from all these beautiful ladies. Anyway I've been texting with Sarah and she's on her way here to me as I type this. I hope she can turn my day around. LOL. I'll report back tomorrow.
-
03-31-14 19:10 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 6028:44AM Today
That's the time I responded to your PM. My guess is that I responded to your PM during the period that your original post was being reviewed (as a not quite senior member). Let me know if you didn't get my response. Since I, too, am not yet a senior member according to site policies, the shit of it is that by the time you see this, it'll be tomorrow! Since I haven't gotten a response to my PM this AM, I figured I'd let you via a regular post.
Originally Posted by IndyGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-14 16:36 #6416Senior Member

Posts: 84Me too
Thought it was just me. Well that settles it in my mind. I arranged two days ahead. Txtd 1.5 hrs ahd, got response 30 minutes after schedule time explaining it was my fault. I said ok. No hard feelings, of course felt moderately pissed.
Originally Posted by NdayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-14 16:30 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 92URGENT -- NEW Dayton area UTR NEEDS MONGER VISIT Today, Only $60 FS!
I was contacted earlier today by a "NEW" Dayton area UTR who needs to make her RENT Payment ASAP and is willing to provide FULL SERVICE Today Only for $60 -- if anyone is interested? She is $58 dollars short on her Rent Payment. I have her contact info. And she has proven to my satisfaction that she is legit. She is a 25-year-old, 5'03" 130 lbs. Brunette with blue eyes and 36 bees with really nice looking nips AND a TRIMMED giner. A very cute young lady with a few tats, a couple of piercings, DDD-free, and a little bit of baby damage. FULL SERVICE (CFS), BBBJ, NO Greek, NO Other Rules to speak of. She said she is EAST of the downtown Dayton area. I HAVE NEVER VISITED THIS GIRL (yet) but I would if I could, I just simply canNOT get to the Dayton area anytime today. I have vetted her and she has never advertised anywhere, to the best of my knowledge, and her phone number comes up as clean as a whistle. She has never heard of this site. My only interest is keeping her in the game until I can get to Dayton to see her myself. If YOU are interested, and can go to visit her TODAY, then please PM me ASAP -- first-come, first served! --SA007.
-
03-31-14 14:05 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 97Susan
Had some time with Susan and the incall is clean and safe and met her roommate. Susan asked if it was ok if she stayed in other room behind the drapped doorway. Talked a bit with both of them and roomate has a broken foot and was very nice and offered to leave if I was uncomfortable. I didn't mind and had a great time and even a few laughs as we had lots of fun. I enjoyed her special hh rate and she was a true GFE for me. Nice time and I wanted my fellow brothers to know the roomate is safe and even fun to talk too. Enjoy and be safe WJGJOE.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-14 12:38 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 135Is this available by any providers - BBBJCOFWFLCU?
With Finger-licking clean up?
Originally Posted by PhatDaty
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-14 12:20 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 2230That's too bad. Madelyn did that to me also. I actually drove an hour after confirming a morning meeting before I left home. Once I got close all communication stopped and I was left sitting before after an hour I decided to leave. It's too bad. I've been with her a couple of times and it is an experience to remember! She really does have no NO LIST. There were a couple of things I did not try for so I'm not sure if she means 100% no NO list. My choice.
Originally Posted by Ronnyboy
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-14 12:07 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 602Cha Cha Nada
I've tried several times as well. She did respond eventually with several texts but schedules haven't matched. And her responsiveness is simply not there. I'm still somewhat interested should things fall together but I'm not going to work that hard at it.
What this really highlights is the difference between those providers taking themselves seriously and those sort of playing a game. My vote always goes to the former. I have several providers that always respond, even if it's to say no, they don't have time that evening. And that, my fellow mongers, is how it should be!
Originally Posted by Ronnyboy
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-14 12:03 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 168Andee
Hey friends! I'm pretty excited, I was able to book some time with EE's Andee. What should I expect?
-
03-31-14 12:01 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 136Cha Cha
Despite my efforts to arrange a meeting, I've never seen her, and now probably won't. I pm'd her on here one more time after she blew me off the first time, saying no hard feelings and that I still would like to set something up, and she never replied to that either. She is crossed off my list, just like her friend Madelynn. A couple of years ago I tried to set up a meeting with Madelynn 3 separate times, and each time she blew me off, canceling (or just not sending directions) less than an hour before the meeting. Now, I can say that I've never been blown off by any other providers here in Cincy, except for Cha Cha and Madelynn. Maybe its someting about me that they don't like, maybe they don't like morning sessions, but whatever it is I'm done with them. Cha Cha's association with Madelynn had me skeptical from the beginning, and her bahavior just reinforced my suspicions. They need to be organized like Buddha or EE, scheduling is a breeze with them and the girls are awesome. It's the opposite with Madelynn and Cha Cha.
Originally Posted by Dmaphukn
[View Original Post]
Good luck.










Reply With Quote






