Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 13518
-
09-16-13 09:07 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 162Middle ground areas.
I too would like to see more providers come the the areas north of northern KY and south of Dayton. Like the Mason, Lebanon, Monroe, and middletown. If been seeing my atf sexy sparkle and thought I would venture out to look for more fun. Even ask a couple of the providers to think about spending a day or two north of Cincy. Nothing yet.
Be safe,
Joe
-
09-16-13 08:10 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 125Silk And Teeth
Your response on Silk and the condition of her teeth was just a decent thing to have done. You stepped outside your duty and really did the right thing. BTW I've enver seen her so have no personal axe to grind. Nice work!
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-13 05:37 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 1386Silk
I'm not a knight in shining armor but I've had silk on several occasions and her teeth have never been an issue her as you even said her SMOKIN body, great personality and I guess I'll say it good pussy & pretty face more than make up for the one thing she is lacking. And I think if you don't repeat she'll will survive. Be safe guys I'm out.
Originally Posted by NkyMan2013
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-13 00:47 #4845Administrator

Posts: 5265She can't answer
So I will, some douchebag beat the shit out of her. It's not drugs.
Originally Posted by PitDropper
[View Original Post]
Yeah I never do this, and this isn't an endorsement, I've never seen her. But if I was in Sincy I would look past it and tap that on a regular basis, look at that perfect fucking spinner ass!
A2 (The guy, not the godlike presence on the forum)
-
09-15-13 22:29 #4844Regular Member

Posts: 22Natti GFE
She has positive reviews in the escort reviews section under the names Allison or Buttons.
-
09-15-13 20:44 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 26RE: Natti GFE
Check out these two posts:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1872822
Search on Buttons and you'll find a fair number of reviews.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1742738
(FYI. I got the name wrong in this review and didn't realize it until today, I saw Buttons, not Intice)
-
09-15-13 20:27 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 31That's good to know, I've seen positive reviews, look forward to possibly setting up an appointment with her soon.
Originally Posted by TheBigRed1
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-13 19:49 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 102Rachel24
Just had a quick visit with her. Nice place not messy. She does smoke but couldn't tell.
Good conversation too. Well worth the .6.
-
09-15-13 18:09 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 1825Ymmv
I think that DFK is YMMV. Maybe Greek is too.
Originally Posted by PitDropper
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-13 17:39 #4839Regular Member

Posts: 4Blake
I have been reading Blake's ads and all the comments on her. Seemed to be my type so contacted her and after providing a reference, we set a meeting. She is prettier than her photos. She is nice and thin. She welcomed me in with a hug and smile. We had not met before so we talked to get a feel for each other and to relax. Then she moved in and gave me a nice kiss and caress of my lower area. It seems that all parts of me were happy to be with her. From there we enjoyed lots of activities and I left happy. Thank you Blake!
ExplorerBob
-
09-15-13 17:22 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 41Look under Allison
Search for Allison. She recently changed her name.
-
09-15-13 16:43 #4837Regular Member

Posts: 7I Agree
I have also seen this young lady and I agree with his assessment of her teeth. They are really a turn off. That is a shame with such anice personality. Hope she takes care of this soon.
Originally Posted by PitDropper
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-13 15:42 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 105There is a reason her teeth are that way and it isn't from drugs what she told me. Only thing is wish there was DFK
Originally Posted by NkyMan2013
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-13 14:39 #4835Regular Member

Posts: 8Silky
Had a dream with Silky, there is a reason she doesn't smile in her pictures. When she started to talk it is bad, such a turn off I couldn't even look at her. Her listing she advertises greek. This is not the case. Again false advertising. All and all she has a SMOKIN body, but I wouldn't repeat. Just my opinion, YMMV.
-
09-15-13 07:08 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 100Natty GFE
Not sure if I'm searching incorrectly or what but can't find any reviews of natti GFE. Anyone ever experience her? Size the chest, cute freckles, and those glasses are getting to me.











Reply With Quote




