Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18815
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaman  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Whose the new lady? I like the moaning.
    Actually from last summer. Finding stuff on the hard drive.

  2. #18814

    Tuesday Evening

    Went for a stroll on the WW, CB, Brooklyn strips.

    Be very careful gentlemen... It is very hot out there. A lot of ULE and LE pulling over everyone for any reason.

    I did 2 trips through WW and not much was out. Seemed to be a ghost town for SW around 6:30 pm. Went through CB / be once and there were so many cops out, I started leaving after just one pass. On my way out, saw a WSW on Pennington with long blond hair, good from a far, thick legs and a nice donkey. She hops in and says her name is Crystal. Some small talk and then out of the city for road head. I get on the highway and damn, she stanked! She smelled like someone was in the backdoor and she didn't even clean up. Cracked my window open and said fuck it.

    I usually give standard and tips if they are any good. She starts and is was ok. Nothing great and about 10 minutes into it, she gets lazy and teeth start grazing. I suggest for me to finish myself and she can swallow. I get the job done and she catches and then breaks out a bag and spits in it. Oh well. No tip and there will be no next time.

  3. #18813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Rule #1 is okay...

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Rule #1 do not pay up front # 2 don't go far #3. Do not pick up fresh meat you have not seen before.
    Rule # 2 I would go far "just because"...to take them away from their "comfort" area.

    Rule # 3 I would just watch the fresh meat from afar. If another monger scoops will make a note for another time...just sayin tho.

  4. #18812

    hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Truhersheyman  [View Original Post]
    I'm speaking for more like people that know the area I guess. You know what is to far for her to be going and when she know that you will do that she is less likely to try anything with you. Trust I was green at one time and had a few get me with the you taking too long and just jump out cause they could walk away. I have learned from it and am a better monger now.
    Rule #1 do not pay up front # 2 don't go far #3. Do not pick up fresh meat you have not seen before.

  5. #18811

    New videos

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    I put a couple fresh ones up on xvideos.com for a little entertainment value.
    Nice. Whose the new lady? I like the moaning.

  6. #18810

    A few fresh ones

    I put a couple fresh ones up on xvideos.com for a little entertainment value.

  7. #18809

    Holly WW

    Little late getting this up, picked up holly on Wilkens Late Thursday, well actually very early Friday am, very friendly, great BBBJCIM, not rushed at all, unbuttoned the pants to give me good access, very enjoyable.

  8. #18808

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    The last time I was around the WW loop I asked the guy who rents rooms if he had seen Lilly. He said she went home, he said she had to go home and that she didn't have a choice. I didn't ask anymore questions after that. Does anybody know what the deal is with her? Can you PM me with details if you know anything about her situation.

    I also saw a tall brunette a few weeks ago at the rent a room place. Her name is Becky. She was with a mexican guy and didn't want to date back to back so she left with him. If anybody has a # for her or picks I would appreciate it. Thanks.
    I have a number for don't know if its still good or not.

  9. #18807

    Sweet and sexy girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    My recent bad experience with Ashley of CB left me feeling quite frustrated and still in need of a satisfying pop so I hit the stroll during the rain / sleet / snow. Hardly saw a soul out on the WW, the SA cupboard was bare also, cruised into be / CB and found only one WSW braving the elements with her umbrella. I passed her three times and she just wasn't doing anything for me, so I drove on. I passed another female that I've seen before in the area, but I never got the SW vibe from her. Today I passed her a few times but never got the look, finally approached her and got what I think is the look so I pulled over. Lucky for me she wiggled on over and asked for a ride, of course I said yes to the young lady and she jumped in. Took a drive talked for awhile getting to know each other a little we were both quite cautious, finally she asked if I was a cop then I knew for sure it was on! We park at my spot and chat some more, agree on a donation for her rent, and jump in the backseat. She completely disrobes and shows me a very sexy little body, just slightly on the chunky side with a very large rack with sensitive nipples. She asks if she can start by giving me a little head, a splendid idea my dear! BJ was just ok, couldn't DT but it was nice and wet enough to get my pal ready for the mission. Cover up and push into a snug and hairless vag mish style, found a nice tempo and enjoyed the crushing. Felt so damn good I just stayed mish until the pop. Very sweet and sexy girl, I wish I would have tried to scoop her the few other times I've seen her out before. Will definitely repeat.
    Do you catch her Name? Where did you see and scoop her up at?? I was out for alittle bit last night but didn't see anything out other then LE, I hope tonight will be a better night, I still looking for Becky Haven't had her yet but want to try her mic skill's.

  10. #18806

    Shelly

    So I was out trolling the area in Brooklyn Saturday when I had passed one of my BEST WSW on second st sitting on a brick wall hadn't seen her in along time, So I had to make a you-turn to make sure it was her and sure enough it was. Shelly, she use to live off Belle Grove but Now live's over east Balt, So we exchanged number's and hooked up later on, the standard fees for 1/2 and 1/2, She know's how to give the perfect BBBJ and really take's her time like 25 min's of time then I suited up and went on a mission bent her over a office chair doing her Doggie while her head was banging the wall pounding it like there was No tomorrow hearing her moan Laughing my ass off. Maybe I should keep a helmet around for the Nexts one.

  11. #18805

    Ashley of CB

    Quote Originally Posted by Hovito  [View Original Post]
    Too many Ashleys around. Is this the same Ashley that was usually around Hanover to 4th street areas. Thin with brown hair. Very sexy eyes.? If so she has changed her game.
    Its Not the same Ashley, The Ashley your thinking about is from off Belle grove. This Ashleys live's in CB off church st, Iv dated her a few time's in the past when she was alittle bit thicker, Now I see her I pass by her the med's has really taken over her body as well and No tit's, I like to have something to grab on to when they bob for apple's and singing on the mic, She was working the SA for awhile but back in CB Now. All she is worried about is getting the Med's.

  12. #18804

    Info and Picks

    The last time I was around the WW loop I asked the guy who rents rooms if he had seen Lilly. He said she went home, he said she had to go home and that she didn't have a choice. I didn't ask anymore questions after that. Does anybody know what the deal is with her? Can you PM me with details if you know anything about her situation.

    I also saw a tall brunette a few weeks ago at the rent a room place. Her name is Becky. She was with a mexican guy and didn't want to date back to back so she left with him. If anybody has a # for her or picks I would appreciate it. Thanks.

  13. #18803

    Too much

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    According to Dawn, Joyce is walking the strip on 198 at night. I didn't no there was a strip in that area. Joyce is not very flexible and really stiff, plus she has the I don't do this and I don't do that attitude. She is close to me and cheap, so I see her, I'v learned to deal with her by giving her attitude back to her when I am fucking her. I put both her legs over my shoulders to the knee joint and lean forward and flatten out like I'm doing push ups , she hates that and I know it. I deep dick her till she says she can't take it anymore. That's when I turn her over for some hard K9 and listen to her grunt in pain. I asked last time I saw her if she had high heels. She said no but she needed to get a pair. I said good, I'd like to Fuck you standing up facing the mirror... She grimaced!
    Funny chit...it's posts like this that keep me as a daily subscriber!!

  14. #18802

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    These SW's can usually get a ride in a matter of minutes, And probably make some extra cash too. Just saying.
    I'm speaking for more like people that know the area I guess. You know what is to far for her to be going and when she know that you will do that she is less likely to try anything with you. Trust I was green at one time and had a few get me with the you taking too long and just jump out cause they could walk away. I have learned from it and am a better monger now.

  15. #18801

    Summer time!

    My recent bad experience with Ashley of CB left me feeling quite frustrated and still in need of a satisfying pop so I hit the stroll during the rain / sleet / snow. Hardly saw a soul out on the WW, the SA cupboard was bare also, cruised into be / CB and found only one WSW braving the elements with her umbrella. I passed her three times and she just wasn't doing anything for me, so I drove on. I passed another female that I've seen before in the area, but I never got the SW vibe from her. Today I passed her a few times but never got the look, finally approached her and got what I think is the look so I pulled over. Lucky for me she wiggled on over and asked for a ride, of course I said yes to the young lady and she jumped in. Took a drive talked for awhile getting to know each other a little we were both quite cautious, finally she asked if I was a cop then I knew for sure it was on! We park at my spot and chat some more, agree on a donation for her rent, and jump in the backseat. She completely disrobes and shows me a very sexy little body, just slightly on the chunky side with a very large rack with sensitive nipples. She asks if she can start by giving me a little head, a splendid idea my dear! BJ was just ok, couldn't DT but it was nice and wet enough to get my pal ready for the mission. Cover up and push into a snug and hairless vag mish style, found a nice tempo and enjoyed the crushing. Felt so damn good I just stayed mish until the pop. Very sweet and sexy girl, I wish I would have tried to scoop her the few other times I've seen her out before. Will definitely repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape