Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 24,631 to 24,645 of 33236
-
03-29-14 17:04 #8606Senior Member

Posts: 284Kylie
I recommended her. I feel responsible. I will make sure that she makes it right. No provider should mess with Kenwood Jack's monger brothers!.
Originally Posted by Cwa2001
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-14 15:48 #8605Senior Member

Posts: 38Sexxxykylie
UPDATE. Kylie did txt me and apologise for the issues yesterday and we have plans to meet next week. It was good to get a response from her and show a willingness go work out the issue.
-
03-29-14 11:31 #8604Senior Member

Posts: 333no show
I guess I'm luckier than you? I had a great time with her once (and gave her a nice review). I've tried calling her since and she said she'd call me back but never did. Since then, I've tried several times and she just doesn't respond. At least I didn't waste an hour driving around. Sorry I recommended her, but as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Cwa2001
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-14 00:42 #8603Regular Member

Posts: 6Tay
I had the privilege of spending some time with Tay. Everything went great! Nice, discreet location in a quiet and comfortable neighborhood. I felt safe which is a must! I was so satisfied with my first visit I went back tonight (the very next night from our first dream). I did the blowNgo both nights which was outstanding. She aims to please. Everything I asked to make things fun and sexy she had no problem doing. I will for sure repeat at least weekly & highly recommend her.
Stay Safe.
-Bigjk.
-
03-28-14 23:30 #8602Senior Member

Posts: 41Amanda Wilson
The pictures are of a British singer named Amanda Wilson.
Originally Posted by Bigbuck73
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-14 21:52 #8601Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 235Lol
No reason to leave any drop behind. I will never stop when a man cums I don't expect him to stop while I'm cuming)).
Originally Posted by Bearcatstyle
[View Original Post]
Sasha
-
03-28-14 18:50 #8600Banned Member

Posts: 371Lilbitcov / Tabby
Looks she is back advertiseing. Look this one up in reviews including mine and save your money guys. Almost all of the last posts from this one is rip off city. Beware. Peace, ZT.
-
03-28-14 18:12 #8599

Posts: 66Thanks Baby
It was certainly my pleasure...
Originally Posted by FireGuy79
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-14 18:08 #8598Senior Member

Posts: 25Search the pics
Just google search the image and you'll be directed to the rightful owner. Probably.
.
Originally Posted by Tuff1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-14 17:27 #8597Senior Member

Posts: 38sexxxykylie
Well I wish I could post such a glowing review of Kylie like others have (kenwoodjack). Today's experience was nowhere near what I expected. I called her this afternoon and we discussed and agreed upon a time to meet. I just happened to be in her area witch is odd for me since I live almost an hour away from there. We agreed to meet at 4:30 I was to receive a txt with info and where to go at that time. I drove up and down rt4 for 45 min waiting for said txt and never received one. So I called and got no answer at 4:30 sent txt at 4:40 and she said oh sorry I did send the info witch she clearly didn't anyway I txt back asking her to set up a new time and give me the info since I was out of available time for today. Waited 15 min and got no response so I called again no answer then txt again and no answer. Finally sent a txt stating this is no way to treat a potential client and I would not try again with her. Hope someone else has better. Luck with this one and it would be nice to get a pm or txt from her explaining this and if that happens I will post another review. Good luck out there.
-
03-28-14 14:29 #8596Regular Member

Posts: 8I may be wrong but...
I could be mistaken, but there were several rip off reports from the West Chester area, and I believe this poster was part of them.
Originally Posted by WorksAlot
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-14 14:07 #8595

Posts: 28CC and Sasha Threesome it just don't get any better than this!
I have had the privilege of spending time with these two ladies separate on several occasions but I finally made the dream come true. This was my first threesome ever and I feel like I have just experienced the greatest fantasy ever and I experienced with the two best out there. Ladies I just want to say that that was the best 90 min of my life and I am exhausted. Some of the best GFE and PSE anyone could want. I felt like I was in a porn movie and I was the lucky stiff with the two hot porn stars grinning from ear to ear. Fantastic does not begin to describe it. Thanks CC and Sasha for making this old guy feel young again! See you soon I hope. Thanks to Buddah for the easy arrangements you are awesome sir!
-
03-28-14 13:11 #8594Senior Member

Posts: 99Do a search on her image with google, it appears doubtful that its legit.
Originally Posted by WorksAlot
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-14 13:09 #8593Senior Member

Posts: 99Every meeting with any provider is a YMMV situation, even the ones that most on here rave about. So if you were interested in seeing Cat before, I wouldn't let this review keep you away. I have always enjoyed myself with her, but not everyone has the same experiences. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JohnnyDoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-14 13:02 #8592Senior Member

Posts: 58Ahhh!!!
Thank you Sasha Black! (and Sara TT!!!)
Originally Posted by DavidNgrk
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




