Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 24,646 to 24,660 of 33236
-
03-28-14 12:53 #8591Senior Member

Posts: 143Ms Karmyn Bankz
Had a chance to visit with KB this morning after contacting her via text yesterday. Set up was very easy and our communications were prompt and enticing. She answered several questions and never got short with me. I was running late this morning, but she was accommodating. I arrived at her incall in Cincinnati to find an apartment in slight disarray. She quickly explained she is in the process of moving to northern Cincinnati and she apologized. There was no need for an apology after seeing KB. High heels and lingerie on the lower body with nothing on top. Her face is beautiful with great eyes and amazing lips. Her smile is will cause you to stare at her uncontrollably. Her body..wow! Not large breasts on any scale, but I'm an ass man. Her ass...my goodness. Plump, soft and firm. It's amazing! And on top of that her waist and stomach are tiny. I don't know how it's possible, but it was incredible. She led me into the bedroom where she displayed A++ skills. PSE for sure. Conversation was engaging, light, funny and intimate. GFE for sure. So my overall ratings (on a 1-10 scale) are:
Setup- 10.
Location-7 (only due to moving boxes).
Safety- 9.
Looks- 9.5.
Skills- 10.
Price- 6 (for an hour is high but well earned).
Overall Experience- 9.5.
KB is a great provider. If you like ebony providers, go see her now. If you don't like ebony providers, you're an idiot and you're missing out. Bottom line: Go see Karmyn Bankz. She is pricier than most, but she is better than most too. The combination of looks, personality and skill are on par with Busty Britney in Dayton. GO SEE HER!! As always gentlemen, stay safe and have fun!
Fireguy.
-
03-28-14 12:47 #8590Regular Member

Posts: 3Long time lurker first time posting
Long time lurker first time posting here. I enjoyed a dream with Silk today, what a women! The new pictures of her still do not do her justice, much hotter in the dream.
Thanks Silk.
-
03-28-14 12:35 #8589Senior Member

Posts: 135I hate that as well. You think it would be better for them to swallow immediately then just hold in their mouths for 10 or so seconds until they can spit. Nothing better (not even sex IMO) than getting a beej and the girl continuing to suck until you are completely dry.
Originally Posted by Thors
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-14 12:29 #8588Senior Member

Posts: 135Cat
I was super excited to see her a couple months ago. I love the pics on the EE site in her cute little bra / panties and I love young hotties. She was friendly and could hold a good conversation but did feel she wasn't all that into it. I like more of a take-charge type of provider.
Originally Posted by DoeJohn7889
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-14 12:25 #8587Banned Member

Posts: 1370Well to be fair to the girls that stuff is pretty nasty tasting, esp. If the dude just ate tuna sandwiches and asparagus for the past week. I had a gf who swallowed me quite a bit and she was always making me eat strawberries and pineapple to sweeten the taste of the gooey stuff LOL.
Originally Posted by Thors
[View Original Post]
It's quite uncommon to meet an SP who truly loves swallowing after a BBBJ. I've enjoyed a few, and it's a real treat to see them gulp it all down with a smile.
-
03-28-14 11:57 #8586Senior Member

Posts: 92?
What up with most of the girls stopping right after the BBBJ when the pop and grabbing a towel or running to the bathroom. Time isn't up, it isn't over. Can you keep going please. Its almost like you have to be rude and cram it back in there. Damn I thought I was a pretty cute guy too. Girls if you hate see. That much your in the wrong business. Now I know I'm not talking to everyone LOL.
-
03-28-14 11:41 #8585Regular Member

Posts: 10Visited Sarah near Mason
Recently visited Sarah near Mason. She is staying with another lady with child. They left the room. Sarah is a sweet lady and she is very petite. I entered the room which was relatively clean but you could tell it was lived in, took care of her donation and she immediately undressed and jumped in bed. No small talk and not a GFE. Started off with a BBBJ which was good. I rolled her over and she offered BBFS and I'm glad I had covers; so on went the cover and CFS in Mish. I enjoyed Sarah but YMMV. If I was in the area again, I'd repeat.
-
03-28-14 10:44 #8584Senior Member

Posts: 85Miami Twp Milford
Been attempting to find some ladies in Milford Miami Twp area and was given referral to Megan in near by area. Lets at this time just say it hasn't worked out, after repeated attempts. Makes appt and seems to forget them, as trouble answering texts. I've been extremely patient to no avail. Paid for a service and didn't receive. .She claimed that she would make it right and here we are three weeks later and it still isn't right. Open letter to Megan, you know my number call me if you want to make this right. I like to give girls a chance, but frankly you don't seem to care how long someone is made to wait. Anyway, small piece of advice if you decide to see her, don't pay until you get what you paid for. She seems very nice, but in the end doesn't provide. If you are a real provider who lives in this area and would like to meet a nice guy, with no drama or BS please contact me I will get back to you quickly. Anyone that knows any ladies how about sharing thanks.
-
03-28-14 01:12 #8583Regular Member

Posts: 12Silks amend
I am the offended party and I will work it out with her if that's what she would like. Silk dear, text or call in the am after 8 am and we shall chat.
Originally Posted by NdayGuy
[View Original Post]
AIF.
-
03-28-14 00:48 #8582Senior Member

Posts: 52EE..Cat
Don't know about the less time with a provider the better.I always spend several hours with her and enjoy her company very much and have never had a bad experience with her. Maybe its an act on her part to enjoy the time if so she is good at it. I don't get to see her as much as I would like to because she is very sweet to me and yes very cute. She is my atf and will continue to see her until she is done in this business.which will be a sad day for me: Thanks Cat for the great times I have with you.As always be safe.
-
03-27-14 21:23 #8581Senior Member

Posts: 2230NDAY did NOT say he would not take an apology. I just stated that Silk did not owe ME the apology. This sweet girl has offered to make amends to a a guy she left hanging, which is not surprising because she is a sweetie and we knew she would, and I wanted to make sure she was offering it to the right guy.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks63
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-14 21:13 #8580Senior Member

Posts: 135an amends from Silkywetness
I will take whatever amends you are offeringif Nday guy won't! I am always willing to take one for the team. That's just the kinds guy I am. Stay safe. JFK.
Originally Posted by NdayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-14 20:58 #8579Senior Member

Posts: 209Any reviews?
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...l_-21/16498876
I was thinking about having a dream about her and couldn't find any reviews. Anyone know anything about her?
-
03-27-14 20:57 #8578Senior Member

Posts: 2310I don't doubt your experience. All my dreams with Cat have been very positive, but I am not one to linger and take up too much of a provider's time. I pretty much get straight to business while being as cordial as possible. I am realistic that this is a business and assume that the less time most providers have to spend with a client, the better for them? Maybe she is starting to become jaded? She has been doing this for a while, and she is in high demand. This is a tough business. She is so damn cute, and I hope she sticks around. Then, there are those like Sass, who seem to be the exception, and in a class by themselves. If it is tough for her, you would never know it?
Originally Posted by DoeJohn7889
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-14 20:18 #8577Banned Member

Posts: 163Thanks for the review. I tried to book with her on Tuesday and she was unavailable. Looks like It may have been for the better.
Originally Posted by DoeJohn7889
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





