Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18773

    Amber

    This morning I picked up Amber at 5th and Pontiac. BBBJ for the standard fee. Tried to get me to hand over more, even offering a 3 way with another chick but she had told me in the past her way of scamming guys with 3 ways. They will set it up and one will say she feels sick and runs to the bathroom, leaving the other chick to finish up. Its sad to see how far she has fallen because of her meds. She is a cute girl but now has the swollen hands and marks on her neck from the injection spots. Only a matter of time before the rest of her body catches up.

  2. #18772

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by DirecTv1234  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone of know of a bbw BSW.
    Check the backpage, plenty out there. Just have to pay a bit more for the chocolate candy.

  3. #18771

    Amber

    This morning I picked up Amber at 5th and Pontiac. BBBJ for the standard fee. Tried to get me to hand over more, even offering a 3 way with another chick but she had told me in the past her way of scamming guys with 3 ways. They will set it up and one will say she feels sick and runs to the bathroom, leaving the other chick to finish up. Its sad to see how far she has fallen because of her meds. She is a cute girl but now has the swollen hands and marks on her neck from the injection spots. Only a matter of time before the rest of her body catches up.

  4. #18770

    Melissa of Fairhaven

    Any info on her seems like she has disappeared.

  5. #18769
    Quote Originally Posted by DirecTv1234  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone of know of a bbw BSW.
    To answer your question: Yes.

  6. #18768

    Brooklyn

    Had a very nice time with big tit Becky the other day. Found her walking down Patapsco. She is way to self conscious about her stomach.

    LE & ULE very very active today around be / CB, glad I work off the phone for the most part. I had a very good date that probably won't be around for very long, she has some personal issues to deal with.

    Be very carful out there guys. Not a lot out today at all, find the Mc Donalds on Ritchie interesting place around lunch time by Budget.

  7. #18767

    Looking for bbw bsw

    Does anyone of know of a bbw BSW.

  8. #18766

    Help me Help the truckers

    Does anyone know of any SW's or Lot Lizzards that are tired of the truck stop on 95 and that are in the Locust point area or can get here. They are missing a gold mine around there I have had a lot of truckers ask where they can pick up SW's around here and I don't know I am good friends with security there and he will look the other way and there is no le to be found here I can give you the info to pass on to the SW's BTW the bulk of the drivers are white and have sleeper cabs and are here almost all day thanks so much happy hunting. PM me for the info on where they can come to.

  9. #18765

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMeaty  [View Original Post]
    There are / were a few Jessica's in Brooklyn. Which do you mean. Little Puerto Rican Jessica, Jessica that use to hang at 2nd and Pontiac (cute spinner with great fake tits) and use to live at 4th and Potapsaco? Or any number of other Jessica's that worked the Brooklyn area over the years? I can easily think of 4 or 5 I have hooked up with in that area over the last decade. Can you be a little more specific?
    It's proberly the Jessica who use's to live over Dumdalk, She now live's somewhere off belle Grove Rd, She thin and tall she has shoulder length brown hair curly or str8 at time's, She just had a baby like a year ago and was SW back then, she not out all the time like she use to be, You'll find her 2nd, 3rd,4th st along Pontiac. Not a bad looking girl, I haven't had her in awhile but again after having them for so many time's, Its time to move on and find a new toy. Be Safe and Happy Hunting Fellas.

  10. #18764

    Jessica in Brooklyn

    There are / were a few Jessica's in Brooklyn. Which do you mean. Little Puerto Rican Jessica, Jessica that use to hang at 2nd and Pontiac (cute spinner with great fake tits) and use to live at 4th and Potapsaco? Or any number of other Jessica's that worked the Brooklyn area over the years? I can easily think of 4 or 5 I have hooked up with in that area over the last decade. Can you be a little more specific?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nailo  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had the chance to get out for a long while, but opportunity finally knocked!

    I was traveling through Brooklyn late Sunday evening, and had the pleasure of running into 'Jessica' on one of the side streets. WSW, mid-20's, long brown hair, and a bit too much makeup for my tastes. After the scoop we chit chatted a bit on the way to my favorite spot. She had a charming, and accommodating personality, and seemed quite calm and collected. Negotiated half-and-half for two jacks. When I got a chance to see under her shirt I was delighted to discover a stripper body supporting a pair of very perky be's! After I suited up she passed her oral exam with flying colors, before switching to mish for a brief and satisfying finish.

    I tried to get digits, but she claimed to have recently lost her phone. I gave her a number to reach me at for when she gets a new one. Between her looks (Easily 7/10 on the civi scale!) and her personality she is a definite keeper, and I hope to hook up with her again for a hotel date.

    Treat her nice if you find her Gentlemen!

    Nailo.

  11. #18763

    re: Fakers

    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten PM from these imposters in the past, checking the post count was how I spotted the nonsense. I usually take it a step further and pull up the report history and read some of the reports the member has shared just to make sure everything is legit. Don't reward the douchebaggery this lowlife is attempting!
    Yeah, kinda mad that I didn't catch it till I gave him two numbers. I honestly didn't think of it till I was reading through new mail and saw the spelling difference. Not cool at all.

  12. #18762
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailo  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had the chance to get out for a long while, but opportunity finally knocked!

    I was traveling through Brooklyn late Sunday evening, and had the pleasure of running into 'Jessica' on one of the side streets. WSW, mid-20's, long brown hair, and a bit too much makeup for my tastes. After the scoop we chit chatted a bit on the way to my favorite spot. She had a charming, and accommodating personality, and seemed quite calm and collected. Negotiated half-and-half for two jacks. When I got a chance to see under her shirt I was delighted to discover a stripper body supporting a pair of very perky be's! After I suited up she passed her oral exam with flying colors, before switching to mish for a brief and satisfying finish.

    I tried to get digits, but she claimed to have recently lost her phone. I gave her a number to reach me at for when she gets a new one. Between her looks (Easily 7/10 on the civi scale!) and her personality she is a definite keeper, and I hope to hook up with her again for a hotel date.

    Treat her nice if you find her Gentlemen!

    Nailo.
    I saw Jessica about two weeks ago and again last weekend. She is a keeper as I have seen her for two years or more. She is telling you the truth about her phone. You are correct about the heavy make-up, especally on the right side of her face. It seems that she may be picking her face, and she is self conscious about it, so she tries to cover the marks with the make-up. She is a good person overall as long as you are nice to her.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  13. #18761

    Joyce of Laurel

    Having issues with my phone and lost her # . Can those of you that see her please PM me with her # thanks.

  14. #18760
    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    You and Mr. Candie are pretty much right on as far as payment for services rendered. However, repeat dating and treating the girls well can result in a friendship where money can become almost an afterthought. I have had FS from a regular for 10 bucks and the next time I saw her gave her 70 bucks. Another regular girl I see never even asks for money just cheerfully accepts the fucking and whatever money I give her after the pop, I don't abuse this and almost always give standard plus a little more for a tip.

    I should add that I always pay standard on a first date, the type of arrangement I described is only with my regular girls. This takes time and a little trust to develop. But when it does you can sometimes pay your .20 for BJ and get a FS upgrade for no additional donation, I just love discount pussy!
    Hey bro in my hunting ground garrison, FS is always .20 max but comes with a put a hat on advice or wake up the next day with your hand married to your penis scratching or worse.

  15. #18759

    Anytime!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    Yesssss my man Rook! Thanks for posting that pic again of Becky's enormous pregnancy titties! Had a few dates with her last fall, good skills but she will try for the upsell. I saw her last Saturday walking up Washburn and drove on past, will scoop and crush again some other time.
    No problem brother! I tried to upgrade to FS with her back then but she said she was only doing BJ's at the time. I had a great time time with her!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape