Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2643
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I guy posted this in a thread.

    Yeah baby, I'm always on the lookout for a good confersationalist.

    Seriously, I'm not smart enough to make this up.

    A2.
    Well, I am always looking for a lady who can use her mouth.

  2. #2642
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Seriously not making this up

    I guy posted this in a thread.

    If you can cast your line in a college town, that's where you'll find the hot 18-20 YO hotties, looking for spending cash. The reason I prefer college town is because college girls tend to have a higher IQ and can carry a confersation
    Yeah baby, I'm always on the lookout for a good confersationalist.

    Seriously, I'm not smart enough to make this up.

    A2.

  3. #2641

    What about a discount

    Quote Originally Posted by Mykull44  [View Original Post]
    Maybe everybody should sign the sheets!
    Saving time, effort, and cleaning. Tide is very expensive. I use Dial before and after for the maybe bugs. My after shave has enough alcohol in it to kill the face germs. Not sure what use for the bottom of my shoes.

  4. #2640

    Sign in?

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfcart  [View Original Post]
    We're all related to each other. We're bedspread brothers.
    Maybe everybody should sign the sheets!

  5. #2639
    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    because I always wonder whose ass was on that bed an hour ago,
    We're all related to each other. We're bedspread brothers.

  6. #2638
    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    because I always wonder whose ass was on that bed an hour ago,

    instead of a tip, I now bring with me a gift for each date: a brand new 50" x 60" throw - purchased for under $5 at Walgreens. The only splooge my ass is going to lie in from now on will be mine!
    I guess because the reality is that the women we're seeing have been with many men the same day in many cases, what might be on the bed cover is less of a concern for me than what might be on or in the provider. I figure this is not a hobby for the squeamish in that regard. Plus, you just never really know what's on that bed cover in any hotel. But the $5 throw is a good idea for those who care.

    The plastic bag is a really good idea. It might help prevent bed bugs too, which I worry about more than cigarette smoke. I just worry I'd come off looking like a wuss. But it's better than coming back with bed bugs.

  7. #2637

    We're there is a will there is a way

    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    because I always wonder whose ass was on that bed an hour ago,

    instead of a tip, I now bring with me a gift for each date: a brand new 50" x 60" throw - purchased for under $5 at Walgreens. The only splooge my ass is going to lie in from now on will be mine!
    Never thought of that. I have a spray fresher in car.

  8. #2636

    Because I always seem to question the actual cleanliness of a provider's incall, and

    because I always wonder whose ass was on that bed an hour ago,

    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    When I leave a provider's incall, I always seem to stink of cigarettes. In the future, I will take a plastic garbage bag in with me, deposit my clothes inside the bag, and put my clothes on right from the bag. This is the best idea I have had all day. All of you are welcome! I am soooooooo proud of myself to have seemingly solved a major problem in my life!
    KJ.
    instead of a tip, I now bring with me a gift for each date: a brand new 50" x 60" throw - purchased for under $5 at Walgreens. The only splooge my ass is going to lie in from now on will be mine!

  9. #2635
    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    Just bragging
    You fa man.

  10. #2634

    No donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    Just bragging
    Or she donates to you is bragging.

  11. #2633

    Sooooooo...

    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    Just bragging
    So, you're saying you were so amazing, she wanted to quit while ahead? She wanted her last memory of the hobby to be you, KJ? I used to look up to you, man, but now I only envy you.

  12. #2632

    We got any to replace her

    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    Just bragging
    KJACK who is going to replace her?

  13. #2631

    To my naysayers

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciDoll  [View Original Post]
    I am leaving the hobby. Thanks to everyone for making the past few months interesting and exciting. You may try contacting me in the next 24 hours for a last chance appointment but my schedule will be very hectic so don't be mad if we can't make it work.

    I'D LIKE TO GIVE A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO KENWOOD JACK FOR A FANTASTIC TIME AND BEING A WONDERFUL PERSON.

    Thanks again to everyone on the guide.

    Kelly aka CinciDoll aka blondebabydoll aka...
    Just bragging

  14. #2630

    Quite Full Actually...

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else see them? Damn I got to buy that girl some boobies and get her in the harem.

    A2.
    They are much fuller than they would appear from pics or video in real life and she is definitely worth the trouble, trip, $$ or whatever else it takes to see..

    Luv...always.

  15. #2629

    Let me be the first

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    . . .because I'm already short on spare time.
    To call bullshit on that statement. Geeze, go get laid already.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape