Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6355
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 235

    :)

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigT  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I've never dreamed about anyone before but want to start. Not sure how to go about it. Made a couple calls but everyone wants references. Advice?
    I love popping cherries).

  2. #6354

    Paranoia is not a bad thing

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciFireball  [View Original Post]
    Fell asleep yesterday and dreamt of a quick encounter with Susan. Setup was easy. I was there within 15 minutes. The in-call was not a 5 star, but that's not what I expected. It was clean and simple, and on par with the cost.

    The roommate was not there- but that wouldn't have bothered me anyway.

    Susan is much more attractive than I expected, very sweet, accommodating, and very skilled.

    I will return for a full menu when I have time for a longer dream.

    On a side note, how do you guys get past the paranoia of a first dream with a provider?

    I'm constantly expecting set ups, LE, etc. To the point that I really can't enjoy myself as much as I should.
    I agree with the report. Susan is one of my favorites. As far as paranoia, I never see anyone here until see a couple of reviews and I avoid Backpage. You should stay paranoid. If you get too comfortable, you get careless. There is no such thing as 100% safe.

    JJ.

  3. #6353

    Ok!

    Good news, VanessaM might be willing to give me a chance. Wish me luck!

  4. #6352

    How to start?

    Hi all, I've never dreamed about anyone before but want to start. Not sure how to go about it. Made a couple calls but everyone wants references. Advice?

  5. #6351

    Susan40

    Quote Originally Posted by CMan5911  [View Original Post]
    I have also seen her several times. The friend isn't a problem she's cool lives there too. One of my favorites right now.
    Dreamed of Susan. Parking was a little tricky but met at apartment & roommate was there in other room with thin drape in doorway between rooms. She & her place could have been cleaner. Massage & orals skill were ok / rushed.

    Be Safe.

    JG.

  6. #6350

    Susan40

    Fell asleep yesterday and dreamt of a quick encounter with Susan. Setup was easy. I was there within 15 minutes. The in-call was not a 5 star, but that's not what I expected. It was clean and simple, and on par with the cost.

    The roommate was not there- but that wouldn't have bothered me anyway.

    Susan is much more attractive than I expected, very sweet, accommodating, and very skilled.

    I will return for a full menu when I have time for a longer dream.

    On a side note, how do you guys get past the paranoia of a first dream with a provider?

    I'm constantly expecting set ups, LE, etc. To the point that I really can't enjoy myself as much as I should.

  7. #6349

    Who is Hugh, and why does only he get a special from Susan40?

    If I say I'm Hugh, will I get the special?

  8. #6348

    What the F$&K????

    Quote Originally Posted by Thors  [View Original Post]
    That's a great marketing strategy because I have never seen her, and now I'm interested. Too bad she's prego, because I'm not into that. More girls should do this. Really like the video though. Ill Eventually see her now. I just can't be doing pregnet ladies.
    Being with a pregnant woman especially as they begin to show and their breast size increases is a frikkin awesome experience. And most ladies get hornier as time goes on as well. You have no idea what you're missing..none. I suspect Silky's stock will rise (as if she isn't highly regarded already) and you'll be hard pressed to even see her.

    Luv...always.

  9. #6347

    Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1862  [View Original Post]
    That's a great teaser!
    That's a great marketing strategy because I have never seen her, and now I'm interested. Too bad she's prego, because I'm not into that. More girls should do this. Really like the video though. Ill Eventually see her now. I just can't be doing pregnet ladies.

  10. #6346
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith90  [View Original Post]
    yummmmmmm.

  11. #6345
    Quote Originally Posted by Thwack  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago, a friend of mine had a provider at his house a few times. She then showed up at his place of business and demanded money in exchange for the pictures she took in there when he wasn't looking. My friend's wife would not have approved of the pictures, and folks in his community would not understand his hobby. This was at a time when you could get the prints and negatives from someone, and have at least a small degree of assurance that the pictures weren't going anywhere. It cost him a lot of money to get out of that jam. There is NEVER a reason it is safe or sensible to meet a provider at your residence, place of business, or anywhere else dear to you. Either her incall or rent a room and call for an outcall. Period.

    THWACK!
    Good info. Thanks.

  12. #6344
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 235

    Fucking hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by LTL429  [View Original Post]
    What a wonderful pair. Had a blast.
    You awesome. Come back soon.

    Sasha and cc.

  13. #6343

    CC & Sasha

    What a wonderful pair. Had a blast.

  14. #6342

    Carmen L Perez

    Got a chance to hook up with her over the weekend. Nice time and will definitely repeat.

  15. #6341

    She's a hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman2013  [View Original Post]
    Yes you are.
    Dreaming of a long visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape