Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 13509
-
03-26-14 20:36 #6354Senior Member

Posts: 329Paranoia is not a bad thing
I agree with the report. Susan is one of my favorites. As far as paranoia, I never see anyone here until see a couple of reviews and I avoid Backpage. You should stay paranoid. If you get too comfortable, you get careless. There is no such thing as 100% safe.
Originally Posted by CinciFireball
[View Original Post]
JJ.
-
03-26-14 20:12 #6353Senior Member

Posts: 30Ok!
Good news, VanessaM might be willing to give me a chance. Wish me luck!
-
03-26-14 17:45 #6352Senior Member

Posts: 30How to start?
Hi all, I've never dreamed about anyone before but want to start. Not sure how to go about it. Made a couple calls but everyone wants references. Advice?
-
03-26-14 11:05 #6351Senior Member

Posts: 118Susan40
Dreamed of Susan. Parking was a little tricky but met at apartment & roommate was there in other room with thin drape in doorway between rooms. She & her place could have been cleaner. Massage & orals skill were ok / rushed.
Originally Posted by CMan5911
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
JG.
-
03-26-14 08:36 #6350Senior Member

Posts: 49Susan40
Fell asleep yesterday and dreamt of a quick encounter with Susan. Setup was easy. I was there within 15 minutes. The in-call was not a 5 star, but that's not what I expected. It was clean and simple, and on par with the cost.
The roommate was not there- but that wouldn't have bothered me anyway.
Susan is much more attractive than I expected, very sweet, accommodating, and very skilled.
I will return for a full menu when I have time for a longer dream.
On a side note, how do you guys get past the paranoia of a first dream with a provider?
I'm constantly expecting set ups, LE, etc. To the point that I really can't enjoy myself as much as I should.
-
03-26-14 08:16 #6349Banned Member

Posts: 250Who is Hugh, and why does only he get a special from Susan40?
If I say I'm Hugh, will I get the special?
-
03-26-14 03:28 #6348Senior Member

Posts: 231What the F$&K????
Being with a pregnant woman especially as they begin to show and their breast size increases is a frikkin awesome experience. And most ladies get hornier as time goes on as well. You have no idea what you're missing..none. I suspect Silky's stock will rise (as if she isn't highly regarded already) and you'll be hard pressed to even see her.
Originally Posted by Thors
[View Original Post]
Luv...always.
-
03-26-14 01:00 #6347Senior Member

Posts: 92Shit
That's a great marketing strategy because I have never seen her, and now I'm interested. Too bad she's prego, because I'm not into that. More girls should do this. Really like the video though. Ill Eventually see her now. I just can't be doing pregnet ladies.
Originally Posted by Bobby1862
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 23:11 #6346Regular Member

Posts: 3yummmmmmm.
Originally Posted by jsmith90
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 19:23 #6345Regular Member

Posts: 2Good info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Thwack
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 18:58 #6344Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 235Fucking hot!
You awesome. Come back soon.
Originally Posted by LTL429
[View Original Post]
Sasha and cc.
-
03-25-14 17:37 #6343Senior Member

Posts: 211CC & Sasha
What a wonderful pair. Had a blast.
-
03-25-14 12:18 #6342Senior Member

Posts: 160Carmen L Perez
Got a chance to hook up with her over the weekend. Nice time and will definitely repeat.
-
03-25-14 09:46 #6341Senior Member

Posts: 140She's a hottie
Dreaming of a long visit.
Originally Posted by Gunman2013
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 09:43 #6340Senior Member

Posts: 118Kelly
Kelly did the same to me that night. Begged me to come to hotel & then text that room is not good & maybe I can wait. Next she just wanted to do a quickie.
Originally Posted by Charger1
[View Original Post]
She looked like she was really tired. She can be fun but what a bunch of bull shit.









Reply With Quote




