Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8531

    Sasha cupcake duo first time

    Well where do I start. Oh yeah. UH-MAZING. Greeted by both at the door with dfk then all 3 dfk together. They kindly undressed me with some small talk that lead to the bed with two smoking hot bodies making out with each other. I didn't want to interrupt so I thought I would enjoy some DATY. Got Sasha off mpops with ease and ten moved over to sweet petite cupcake. She was enjoying but I could tell I had to change up my style. She nicely told me she usually doesn't pop. Now I had a challenge on myself. Needless to say I switched techniques and within minutes hips up squeezing my hand with the big O. Oh yeah now I had two girls released and hungry for me. Did I mention best GFE ever for duo. I felt like I was with two girlfriends craving for my manhood. Sasha likes to stare you down and had some BBBJ techniques that are not always seen then when cute cupcake joined in on duo BBBJ I ha to throw in the towel before it was too late. Sasha went bcg while I had cupcake sit on my face.

    Great cleanup and cuddling with chat afterwards helped dress me with great ending duo kiss.

    Will so repeat. Thanks Buddha for hookup and hats off to the best duo ever.

  2. #8530

    Indeed!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia4567  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys! I love it! Have had this type of energy and pep all my life! I used to get into trouble over it! Just naturally peppy and energetic and love to talk to people! Have always been this way! My upbeat personality and energy is what made our experiences so great!
    She's energetic and chatty, there is no count but at least there is nothing robotic about her or her skills. She is always really into the BBBJ and very enthusiastic which includes giving the twins their share of attention as well. And always allows me to Mpop.

    Luv...always.

  3. #8529

    Sexxxy Kylie

    Recently contacted Kylie and we agreed on a short stay. Easy set-up and she soon guided me to her modest room at a local notel, donation as stated, no hassle or haggle. This little hottie is a sex crazed baby and has a real appetite for the man-steak. Excellent bbbjcimws, nothing wasted. She seemed to enjoy the experience as much as I. So if you are looking for a no nonsense visit from a thick little number who gets right to the point, you may wish to consider this little freak for your pleasure. Will repeat. P.S. Thanks to Kenwood Jack for excellent intel on Kylie.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...534&viewfull=1#post2041534.

  4. #8528
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkirtChasa  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with most of what you say. She gave me a mind-blowing BJ (maybe best ever), but was way too chatty and seemed to be under the influence of "something" that gave her all that "energy". I could be wrong, but overall will agree she delivered more than expected. Did I mention the best BBBJCIM I've ever had?
    Thanks guys! I love it! Have had this type of energy and pep all my life! I used to get into trouble over it! Just naturally peppy and energetic and love to talk to people! Have always been this way! My upbeat personality and energy is what made our experiences so great!

  5. #8527
    Quote Originally Posted by CheroKid  [View Original Post]
    I met Tiffany after she placed her ad, and would agree though we never discussed that she is in her late 20's, but she did live in Tennessee before moving here, we have been chatting almost daily and she has never mentioned being in Louisville, the girl in Louisville calls herself Tiffany26 but never describes herself as Tiffany30 did in her ad. ThoughmI had a nice time remember YMMV.
    Tiffany 30 is 28 years old, and from Knoxville. She hasn't been up here very long.

  6. #8526

    tiff 30

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]

    Besides that, Tiffanyn30 is apparently in her late 20's, or maybe she is 30-years-old (Tiffanyn"30") whereas 4 of the Milford girls are only 19-years-old and the no. 5 Milford girl is 20-years-old. And it doesn't surprise me that she's advertising in Louisville because I believe she only recently moved up here to the Greater Cincinnati area. Tiffanyn30 previously lived down south, like further south than Louisville.!
    I met Tiffany after she placed her ad, and would agree though we never discussed that she is in her late 20's, but she did live in Tennessee before moving here, we have been chatting almost daily and she has never mentioned being in Louisville, the girl in Louisville calls herself Tiffany26 but never describes herself as Tiffany30 did in her ad. ThoughmI had a nice time remember YMMV.

  7. #8525

    RE: Raven

    Does she lick your rod clean after the COF? I like that a lot but seems a lot of girls around here won't do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakersFan29  [View Original Post]
    After a horrible performance experience with one of the local sws, I got a hold of Raven in the early morning, and she did a great job on the bbbjcof date. I've been with her several times, and she never disappoints. It was a little bit more pricier than my SW experience, but well worth it.

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyR...45-30/17242583

  8. #8524

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike77  [View Original Post]
    Ok I decide to give this one a shot. Since all the bad press about her. The issue of clean house and BBFS.

    First I don't care to talk about BBFS. Even if she offered me it, it wouldn't be a deal breaker that is a personal decision to partake or not. But she never asked. Allie is 34 and has had a baby. Overall I think she is a cute spinner. Her titts are nice and a perfect hand full. She does have good blow job skills, which it doesn't sway me either way with that because I wouldnt bust form a bbj. I got her to cum 2 times from the 69 ers club, I think I held that position for about 15 minutes, before we even moved on to cfs. I swear she popped 3 more times. And even one time her whole body flexed, which I liked alot. I pounded her for about 20 minutes to a finish.

    Now for the house. Its wasnt deal breaker bad. By no means was it the cleanliest or the messiest. I told her to invest in a new vacuum and vacuum before a guy gets there. And that would give her some credit back. Plus I told her to buy some baby wipes for clean up. It is easy to use and easy to through away. She does have a dog and a fish tank. But there wasnt a bad smell. And it surprised me since she smokes. But I didn't taste it or smell it. I have been in some nasty houses but this wasnt that bad. If she keeps at it, it won't be bad at all. If you want a unlived place that is 100 percent clean then don't come. But if you don't mind a lived in house that could get better over time I is fine then. I have seen remmys place and cassidys. Both are around par to here.

    I will see her again. I didn't get that whole awfulness that destroyed all her business.

    Be safe all.
    I felt the same way. She is very eager to please, nice to talk to and gets down when its time. Very much the GFE and a great time. I love the way she kisses and responds!! Peace, ZT.

  9. #8523

    Natti GFE/Allison

    A little late on the review, but finally got the chance to see Natti.

    Although she is a tad shy, I had a wonderful time. She really aims to please and has a cuteness about her that I love. Will see her again soon.

    Johnny.

  10. #8522

    allie

    Ok I decide to give this one a shot. Since all the bad press about her. The issue of clean house and BBFS.

    First I don't care to talk about BBFS. Even if she offered me it, it wouldn't be a deal breaker that is a personal decision to partake or not. But she never asked. Allie is 34 and has had a baby. Overall I think she is a cute spinner. Her titts are nice and a perfect hand full. She does have good blow job skills, which it doesn't sway me either way with that because I wouldnt bust form a bbj. I got her to cum 2 times from the 69 ers club, I think I held that position for about 15 minutes, before we even moved on to cfs. I swear she popped 3 more times. And even one time her whole body flexed, which I liked alot. I pounded her for about 20 minutes to a finish.

    Now for the house. Its wasnt deal breaker bad. By no means was it the cleanliest or the messiest. I told her to invest in a new vacuum and vacuum before a guy gets there. And that would give her some credit back. Plus I told her to buy some baby wipes for clean up. It is easy to use and easy to through away. She does have a dog and a fish tank. But there wasnt a bad smell. And it surprised me since she smokes. But I didn't taste it or smell it. I have been in some nasty houses but this wasnt that bad. If she keeps at it, it won't be bad at all. If you want a unlived place that is 100 percent clean then don't come. But if you don't mind a lived in house that could get better over time I is fine then. I have seen remmys place and cassidys. Both are around par to here.

    I will see her again. I didn't get that whole awfulness that destroyed all her business.

    Be safe all.
    Last edited by BigMike77; 03-23-14 at 18:48. Reason: changed a sentence structure

  11. #8521

    Sexy Sass

    I've seen this cute spinner before and had to return for some more playtime. She directed me to her local area and then to her play-room which was in a nice motel where her room was nice and clean. I opened the door, walked in and was met with a cute girl who whose pics do not do her justice. Sexy was freshly showered and welcomed me with a warm kiss as she pressed her body onto mine. She advertises light BDSM play so I brought some toys to play with and I was not disappointed. I started out giving her a nice massage and found that she is VERY responsive to touch which I enjoyed very much. WARNING ** she can get LOUD * I do not go into much detail in these reviews so if you are interested in knowing more, and you have SR status please PM me for more details. Needless to day I had a wonderful time and plan to repeat.

  12. #8520

    Raven

    After a horrible performance experience with one of the local sws, I got a hold of Raven in the early morning, and she did a great job on the bbbjcof date. I've been with her several times, and she never disappoints. It was a little bit more pricier than my SW experience, but well worth it.

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyR...45-30/17242583

  13. #8519
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about Tiffanyn30, I don't know her and she is NOT in my Milford count of 5 girls, nor are any of the Milford 5 named Tiffany. Yes, I know Tiffanyn30 is also in the Milford area because I have received a couple of Private Reviews about her via PMs, but I've never visited her because, after reading the Private Reviews, I decided that she probably wouldn't be to my liking.

    Besides that, Tiffanyn30 is apparently in her late 20's, or maybe she is 30-years-old (Tiffanyn"30") whereas 4 of the Milford girls are only 19-years-old and the no. 5 Milford girl is 20-years-old. And it doesn't surprise me that she's advertising in Louisville because I believe she only recently moved up here to the Greater Cincinnati area. Tiffanyn30 previously lived down south, like further south than Louisville.

    As a former lurker and current UTR lover, I recall that several years ago there was a group of young Batavia girls that were all the rage (I got to see 2 Bat-ville girls), and then a group of young Glen Este girls replaced or upstaged them (I got to see 4 of the GE girls, but I know other guys who did much better than me), and now it's the young Milford girls on the scene (I'm hoping there are at least 50 of them and I want to see them all). I really don't know what Clermont County is putting in their water supply but, whatever it is, I like it -- it's the best use of public funds that I've ever experienced AND I think the Water Officials ought to be commended -- Hip-Hip-Hoorah!
    You are correct. I went back and checked, and I had my Tiffany's mixed up. My apologies. I stand corrected.

  14. #8518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Tiff30

    I was able to connect with Tiffany30 a little while ago. She lives in a very modest location outside of 275. Area seems safe and quiet. Her place is not really great, nor is it horrible. She says she lives there alone with her dog. She is 5'2", a true blonde with nice see / the cup tits and some curves. I'm guessing her to be in her late 20's or early 30's. She is a bit curvaceous but nothing too huge; she does have a nice rack. She looked very clean and certainly didn't look like she was on drugs. She was pretty quick on the text responses and was available when she said she would be. Didn't ask for references, which I wasn't particularly comfortable with. On the other hand, if she is truly new here, she's got to start somewhere.

    Neither she nor her place was redolent of smoke. We had a little wine and talked a while about Cincy. Drew her a map so she knew how the Cincy highway system is laid out. Eventually made it over to the bedroom. Bed and sheets were clean as was she. Standard fare was available and relatively enjoyable. I didn't ask for more. I was provided with a nice, clean towel after, a nice touch.

    She did say she moved from the south relatively recently. Her story does have a number of inconsistencies. On the other hand, few provider stories don't. LOL She isn't particularly bright yet has an odd sweetness about her. Given the situation, I enjoyed her for what she is. Not sure I'll go back, though. No particular reason. We live in a great town and there are lots of great options! PM me for a few details beyond the above.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about Tiffanyn30, I don't know her and she is NOT in my Milford count of 5 girls, nor are any of the Milford 5 named Tiffany. Yes, I know Tiffanyn30 is also in the Milford area because I have received a couple of Private Reviews about her via PMs, but I've never visited her because, after reading the Private Reviews, I decided that she probably wouldn't be to my liking.

  15. #8517

    The "Amazing" Cup Cake

    As I sit here thinking about my trip to Ohio I find myself trying to figure out am I dreaming or did I experience this for real. I will tell it like I am remembering just in case so I have a record of this (even though this is forever planted firm in my heart and it will be there forever) because it is almost unbelievable. I shot a text to Buddha to go see Cup Cake and received an Ok right away (thanks again sir) which made my drive a lot more pleasurable as I was left with my thoughts. I had seen Sasha but had wanted to see CC for a long time but just had not been able to. I got to the incall and knocked on the door and this petite, sexy, beautiful young lady opens the door, and all I was thinking was WoW this a dream. We hugged and sat down on the couch and chatted and I felt like I had known her forever. I could not stop thinking that I knew her, she was so awesome to talk with. We moved to get more comfortable and the next Hour and ten minutes was just pure bliss. I explored her and took my time and could not get enough of her. I have done this for over two years now and have seen some great lady's but I believe that I am now ruined. I took my time and did not want to stop as I explored every part of this sexy lady. It felt like we had been together for a long time and was just an amazing wonderful time I did not want it to stop. I used to weigh 410 lbs and have worked very hard to get to my current 245 but I think I gained back 50 lbs as I gorged myself on Cup Cake (I will work hard to lose the weight for ya babe LOL). CC you are absolutely amazing and I will never forget you. I hope to see you again but if I don't you are in my heart and mind for the rest of my life. If this is just a dream I never want to wake up. Thank you so much for the time and the pleasure that you gave you are just simple AMAZING!! If there was a rating system she is a 10+ in my book. Thanks for the memory!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape