Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 17,926 to 17,940 of 23675
-
03-24-14 02:55 #5750Senior Member

Posts: 5603Prospecting
I send out about 100 intro letters a month. I get at most 8 affirmative responses. Then try to meet 2 to 4 new girls a month. In my area there are that many new girls a month. If I raised it to $$ I would probably get about 30 affirmatives a month. But there is a direct correlation between the more you pay the less E factor you get.
When I get rich again I,ll try it out. Till then I<ll go with what I can afford. And looks and performance do not go hand in hand. The up side is even if the performance is lacking you still get to be with a true hottie. But as I begin to age, get more perverted, and slower to get off, I need the skilled babes more than ever. But I,ll take a 7/7/9/9 over a 9/9/7/7 any day.
The quarterly report is coming up fast. And I have meticulous records to share. Wish I didn. T get sucked into the whole Bush bubble economy. I didn't save for the crash. Now I am living on wages, and still got to small family to support. Life sucks, but these girls make it worth living.
-
03-24-14 02:39 #5749Senior Member

Posts: 5603For girls under 26 PP is free if you say you are indigent. And they don't ask for proof.
Originally Posted by Donwhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-14 16:58 #5748Senior Member

Posts: 355Nobody likes to get scammed, but Revvo is right. You must deal with this at all costs and no matter the inconvenience. Being in the 15th year of CS for a one night stand, let me assure you that the alternative is not good, and you literally have zero say in the matter from now until at least the year 2032.
-
03-23-14 16:48 #5747Senior Member

Posts: 89She's two weeks late. We hooked up on Feb. 23. She was in my area for a wedding and we met up. We used condoms and she supposedly was on birth control. I saw her birth control pills laying on the table in the hotel room so I know she wasn't lying about being on them. She swears she hasn't been with anyone else. She said she's going to Planned Parenthood to get the Abortion pill tomorrow. She went Friday, but they have a 24 hour waiting period after they give you all the information, before you can have the abortion. I guess I'll find out if she goes thru with it tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
FYI, She said the $475 was for the ultrasound, the abortion pill, pain pills and the 2 week followup appointment. She also said she might be able to get the student discount and bring it down to about $425. She said she's definitely not having it, but people can change their mind..
-
03-23-14 16:17 #5746Senior Member

Posts: 313How Late Is She
Did this just happen? If so you need to show your concern and attention. It would be worth it to talk to her a lot and spend a little time with her. Regardless of the drive and the cost. You need to go into full damage control mode. Sounds like it is tool late for the morning after pill.
Remember you have absolutely zero rights right now. Just think about that for a minute. The ball is completely in her court. Hopefully she is not a manipulative *****. I have had only one scare. But it was with the coolest chick on the planet and she was ok with taking the morning after pill. Which I had her do in front of me. But she would not have done an abortion.
Did not like the feeling of helplessness one bit.
On another note my little princess bought some items at Fredricks of Hollywood and sent me some photos. She loves to show off for me. She will be wearing them tomorrow when we meet.
Life is good in the bowl. At least for now. LOL.
Revvo.
-
03-23-14 15:06 #5745Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Nice, it's the ultimate response to the pregnancy dilemma.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Her: I don't know how this happened but I'm pregnant and need -X- to cover the -y-.
Him: Who else have you been banging dear, I thought we were exclusive? I had a vasectomy a decade ago!
LOL.
-
03-23-14 14:24 #5744Senior Member

Posts: 5603Having paid for about 10 over the years I finally got a vasectomy.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-14 14:20 #5743Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Yeah, that brings up another point, it doesn't hurt to take a look at options available in her area for getting the cost down just to get a better perspective.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
At the same time, I should say I would be very careful about suggesting things like what she should do, only because if she is telling the truth there are a gazillion things going through her head right now.
If true, the pregnancy / abortion issue is something that involves her body and if the tables were turned and we were getting ready to take some pill that had some effect on our sperm or nutsack, we probably wouldn't appreciate someone else saying "hey you need to get that drug cheaper via a Canadian mail order pharmacy where its been imported from China" or whatever. Ok, we're men so we already know about the cheaper options ... But female logic is different.
I'm just saying it's sensitive issue for most females so you want to approach everything with caution, and you won't win if you do anything to make the situation more volatile. Think about worst case scenario -- she spins out emotionally and says fuck it I'm having this kid and I'll see you in court for support. Avoid that nightmare at all cost. It will be hard for anyone to know the optimal way to handle it without knowing the girl's personality personally, so use your best judgement here.
-
03-23-14 14:18 #5742Regular Member

Posts: 5It appears that you are skeptical that she is telling you the truth (and should be). So it seems an offer to reimburse along with a copy of the paperwork would be the best move.
Originally Posted by Donwhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-14 14:04 #5741Senior Member

Posts: 5603Planned parenthood average cost about $$$ Low income qualified women in los angeles only have to pay $100.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-14 13:49 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 89She said she's going to put it on her credit card, She just wants me to pay her back. I am going to ask for documentation. I told her that I would send her the money once everything was taken care of.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-14 13:40 #5739Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I can only tell you what I would do -- tell her to do what she need to do, send you all original copies of paperwork and you will reimburse her at 2 x the rate. Yes a grand isn't cheap but if she's lying you pay nothing and if she's not lying, a grand will buy you both peace of mind that you got out of the situation, and peace of mind of not wondering whether or not you got rolled for half the amount.
Originally Posted by Donwhite
[View Original Post]
And yes I've been in this situation, though technically not a SB (just a mistress that I occasionally helped back in the days when I was married... problem was she was in love with me so she had a much bigger reason than money to play me for a fool).
And don't let her tell you she doesn't have money for the upfront medical costs. I've never seen a healthcare provider that didn't have payment terms available.
-
03-23-14 12:19 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 5603Although I offer $ per date. If you add in everything (including dinner and incidentals) but excluding gas I am closer to $.3 per date overall for every girl combined. Mostly that is due to my ATF who I do spend more on. I recently stopped seeing my MILF due to the higher costs incurred from always needing to get a room. She is supposed to be getting a new place where that won't be necessary. But until then I have cut her off. Also most of my dates are basically spent in the FC so there are no dinners, etc. I only hangout with 2 of my girls. My ATF who I call my GF and my roommate. And in their cases all the money I spend goes to dinner, CVS, cel phone bill, and salon trips, etc. I never actually hand them any hard cash at all, and I mean never.
Originally Posted by Rainjam
[View Original Post]
My roommate has a new SD that is averaging about $$ to $$$ a day to hang out with her. And my ATF makes about 2k a month after taxes at her job and lives rent free with her folks. So neither of them is exactly hurting. They are both basically debt free.
But I will say that this has only happened after 5 years of DAILY cruising and averaging 2 to 4 new meetups a month. I am too embarrassed to say what I spent before that. This month I even started up with a 5/6/9/9 at .5 just to bring down my costs. And I do wish I could go to $$ a date as I am missing out on a lot of 8, 9 and even 10 quality girls due to strict financial constraints and wanting to date daily. If I only wanted to date lets say 10 or 15 times a month, I would have no trouble going to $$ a date. But I get bored too easy and hate being alone. I really only have 2 interests in life and that is work and dating. I try to do both 7 days a week but usually average about 6 on the dating side.
-
03-23-14 11:20 #5737Senior Member

Posts: 120What is the damage?
I have read your techniques and you seem most successful; question, what is your average damage per date? Excluding dinner and incidentals?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Rainjam; 03-23-14 at 11:21. Reason: Add title
-
03-23-14 10:56 #5736Senior Member

Posts: 5603POT Report
I usually never post about POTS because I really don't care to share about something that hasn't even happened yet. But I thought I would share this story.
As I target only the new girls, Many times if you don't catch them on the first day or two they are long gone. Way more than half the girls that post never go on a date or return any messages they get. I blanket message every new girl that fits my demographic with the exact same form letter to introduce myself and what I am willing to pay and what I expect from them. Sure enough one of the replies comes from a girl that deletes her profile after 3 days.
She has a good job and her own apartment. Just before our first M&G she tells me she is bringing a GF to make her feel safe. I tell her no way and cancel the date. About a week later she finally agrees to see me for a light dinner. By the end of the dinner I am thinking, maybe maybe she is hot enough to have a play date, and she says she will think about it and get back to me. No problem.
The next day she says she thought about it and wants to meet that night. I tell her I am busy and lets schedule it for the weekend. I call her yesterday and she says we are on, but she feels weird about doing it in her apt, so I agree to pick her up and go back to my place.
So after agreeing to the time and place she says "Oh and you were going to give me $$$$.5 for the date, right? I say no and to please go back and look at my original message to her offering her a $. She says she didn't save it and to please just email it to her. After receiving it she says this can't be the original message I sent because she would never have agreed to the $ offer. But then counters with how about $$. I respectfully decline. And so it ended right there. Stayed home, saved the money and on to the next one.












Reply With Quote




