Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Here's why you may not get more from Sasi

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSex  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Sasi a few times, but she is new. She is cute and very friendly, but so far, no roaming. I will try a few more times and will see.
    Absolutely agree that she is cute as a button and friendly. But you need to remember that she rents a room in a legit salon and she is nervous about even providing a standard HE. It's not at all like visiting an AMP or an indie who works out of an apt or hotel.

    So it may not be an issue of getting more comfortable with a client after repeat visits, the issue may be the office setting. But good luck and report back on how it goes.

  2. #7502

    the hh session

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Then, if everything goes well and you're having a nice, unrushed time, you can usually upgrade to a full hour. For most FCCC girls it's "one and done" so paying for the hour will almost always be a disappointment and a waste of money.
    Agreed, I was looking for a nice massage too.

  3. #7501

    Sasi

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    I've visited Sasi a couple of times and she's cute and worth a visit but it depends what you're looking for. Sasi is an independent and she rents space in a totally legit spa / nail place so it's not a "TAMP" by any stretch of the imagination as she works alone. Her focus is really on the massage and she gives a good one. She will do a standard finish but, in my experience, she doesn't get into it much, there were no other items on the menu and no hint that more might be available for repeat clients. She gives a full hour of a nice massage but, IMHO, .9 is a little on the high side as far as price. If I lived closer to her location and there were no other options, I might repeat. Also, to answer the other question that's been asked, I tipped .4.

    If anyone has had a better experience than what I've reported here, I'd love to hear about it (by PM, of course).
    I have seen Sasi a few times, but she is new. She is cute and very friendly, but so far, no roaming. I will try a few more times and will see.

  4. #7500

    Jin

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    I too miss Jin. Consistency, pleasantness, and good value. I hope she is enjoying her "retirement". Christine?
    Me too, I missed her. If I am not mistaking, MrSunnyHills is the one who introduced me to Jin.

  5. #7499
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...rn-va/13984735

    Seems like a new one, anyone try?

    PC out.
    Yep...decent legit massage.

  6. #7498
    Rose started in mid January. I saw her when it was her 3rd day here. Just FYI. So she hasn't been here THAT long. Most days she is in Falls Church.

    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    I have never known any of these girls remaining in the area as long as "Rose" has hung around. I tend to think that since "Rose" got such good reviews we may well see a few "Rose" girls for a while.

    You know, they do not use the name here that their mother gave them, right?

    Watta.
    .

  7. #7497

    Anyone try this place yet

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...rn-va/13984735

    Seems like a new one, anyone try?

    PC out.

  8. #7496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Always start with the hh session

    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    I caught Rose in Herndon this week. Asked for tip up front. I paid for an hr but only got 1/2, there's your tip. Anyway, she took it like a champ. Doubt I'd repeat with her.
    Then, if everything goes well and you're having a nice, unrushed time, you can usually upgrade to a full hour. For most FCCC girls it's "one and done" so paying for the hour will almost always be a disappointment and a waste of money.

  9. #7495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    More Than One Rose, MAybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    I caught Rose in Herndon this week. Asked for tip up front. I paid for an hr but only got 1/2, there's your tip. Anyway, she took it like a champ. Doubt I'd repeat with her.
    I have never known any of these girls remaining in the area as long as "Rose" has hung around. I tend to think that since "Rose" got such good reviews we may well see a few "Rose" girls for a while.

    You know, they do not use the name here that their mother gave them, right?

    Watta.

  10. #7494

    FCCC Herndon

    I caught Rose in Herndon this week. Asked for tip up front. I paid for an hr but only got 1/2, there's your tip. Anyway, she took it like a champ. Doubt I'd repeat with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    I agree with not giving out names of the regulars who stay put for longer times but the girls at the FCCC rotate out every 10 days so it does not matter as much. Speaking of which. I saw Rose there last week. 20 years old. Perfect body -.

    Well talented and fairly good English. The downside is she asked for a tip! First time one of the FCCC girls has done that! I gave her $5.00. She is gone now and will not return. I see no reason to tip one that I will never see again.

    But. She was VERY good!

    Watta time to be had! I will probably go to FCCC again today.

  11. #7493

    Jin

    I too miss Jin. Consistency, pleasantness, and good value. I hope she is enjoying her "retirement". Christine?

    Quote Originally Posted by DivingFool  [View Original Post]
    She is gone brother, sad to say. She retired after some friends got busted. Be careful with her phone number I tried it about 8-9 months ago via text and was led to a bait and switch. I miss her too.

    Be safe out there guys.

    P.S., Christine is out that way and is very good.

  12. #7492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Sasi

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiriteHound  [View Original Post]
    This ad:

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...385095301.html

    Sasi is a sweetheart and is actually Thai. (Is a Thai place called a "TAMP"?) She works inside a large nail and hair salon with no TS. Payment at the end, which is unusual. She gives a great Thai massage and does not disappoint. Toward the end I got shoulder face and scalp massage. Lots of hot towels applied. There is a lot more massage here than at most KAMPs. She wears a white uniform smock like a dentist or something, which does inhibit roaming. One hour for 0.9 plus tip. Would repeat.
    I've visited Sasi a couple of times and she's cute and worth a visit but it depends what you're looking for. Sasi is an independent and she rents space in a totally legit spa / nail place so it's not a "TAMP" by any stretch of the imagination as she works alone. Her focus is really on the massage and she gives a good one. She will do a standard finish but, in my experience, she doesn't get into it much, there were no other items on the menu and no hint that more might be available for repeat clients. She gives a full hour of a nice massage but, IMHO, .9 is a little on the high side as far as price. If I lived closer to her location and there were no other options, I might repeat. Also, to answer the other question that's been asked, I tipped .4.

    If anyone has had a better experience than what I've reported here, I'd love to hear about it (by PM, of course).

  13. #7491
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiriteHound  [View Original Post]
    This ad:

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...385095301.html

    Sasi is a sweetheart and is actually Thai. (Is a Thai place called a "TAMP"?) She works inside a large nail and hair salon with no TS. Payment at the end, which is unusual. She gives a great Thai massage and does not disappoint. Toward the end I got shoulder face and scalp massage. Lots of hot towels applied. There is a lot more massage here than at most KAMPs. She wears a white uniform smock like a dentist or something, which does inhibit roaming. One hour for 0.9 plus tip. Would repeat.
    If you don't mind my asking. How much did you tip? Thanks. Been looking for a more Southeast Asian provider in the area.

  14. #7490

    Sasi in Herndon

    This ad:

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...385095301.html

    Sasi is a sweetheart and is actually Thai. (Is a Thai place called a "TAMP"?) She works inside a large nail and hair salon with no TS. Payment at the end, which is unusual. She gives a great Thai massage and does not disappoint. Toward the end I got shoulder face and scalp massage. Lots of hot towels applied. There is a lot more massage here than at most KAMPs. She wears a white uniform smock like a dentist or something, which does inhibit roaming. One hour for 0.9 plus tip. Would repeat.
    Last edited by Skirite Hound; 03-22-14 at 10:08. Reason: Punctuation

  15. #7489

    VIP trip in Vienna

    Met Lilly, older k, but as good a shape one can hope for at that age. During my visit to Vienna I received a nice shower and massage, the twins came out to massage my back, roamed freely north and south of the beltway, over and under. Very attentive service, nice time, but I was in and out in 50 minutes. If I got the full hour I would definitely repeat, but since I was shorted 10 minutes I probably will not. Total damage: 0.8 + 0.4.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape