Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 17,941 to 17,955 of 23659
-
03-21-14 16:31 #5719Senior Member

Posts: 5603Married or single. Definitely two different games. I am sure I would get busted as my secret agent skills are sorely lacking. And actually was busted multiple times when I was married.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-14 16:02 #5718Senior Member

Posts: 1420Baby 1
HL, this situation has run off the tracks at so many levels. The age thing is way out of balance. Take your age difference and play it forward to a woman that much older than you and see what you see. That's what she sees. There are likely differences in background here that cannot be overcome except in the short term. This is not something feelings can be based on. HL makes no mention of a cultural difference yet a cultural difference is often present. These things don't necessarily get in the way of a one-night stand or maybe short-term, but HL is looking more long term. HL is clearly invested in something his game cannot produce on it's own and that's asking a lot when it comes to more than a few encounters.
Originally Posted by HappyLover
[View Original Post]
What do I think HL should do? He should back off and spend his time reading this board from Post No. 1 to now and take notes. He will see what ideas work and what doesn't and he'll see his ideas in the group that doesn't work, and more importantly, why. And he'll see posters making the same mistakes over and over and refusing to learn. He'll see himself in some of those posts. He'll see his future from being on their path.
So I'm not being cryptic in the above, stop seeing this girl and read the darn board from start to finish to become smarter. And never fall for a girl it takes money to meet in the first place. And never try to fix anybody. Always keep your real identity away from the girls.
The only proper use of pay for play is to get a girl on the quick and for the short term we could not get any other way and enjoy reliving the memory. Then get another and do the same. This board has the "22 Rules of Street Mongering." If we had 22 Rules of Sugarbabyhood this statement should make the list (if I do say so myself) (hold the applause). I feel that strongly about it.
-
03-21-14 15:54 #5717Senior Member

Posts: 388busy week
Twas an incredibly busy week. My meeting with the young single mom spinner went well and we progressed to FC this week. She is black and does not make eye contact which is one of those cultural things in the south, have to work on that. What I don't have to work on is skills. The best, and I mean best BBBJ I can remember, soft and slow designed to tease me not make me pop. She was having fun, had to pull her off to move on. At the end of it she thanked me for her "new favorite position". Nothing special but guessing it means she does not have a lot of experience. For my part, she was good in all the positions $ for the visit, emailed today wanting to see me again Monday. Here is a pic...
The Columbian left me bruised battered and satisfied again on Wed. Hard to say no to someone that truly loves to fuck, but she needs someone 10 years younger than me.
New potential married mom, met and talked. She wants adventure, wanted an allowance of $50 per week. I don't do allowances but my math was really good on that one. Supposed to meet for FC next week.
Had an appointment with the 10 for today but my SO woke up horny and got hers so I cancelled. Told the 10 I was expecting more than she was giving and she said she would do better. Set for Tuesday.
-
03-21-14 15:11 #5716Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I think those who are either married or in a committed relationship have more reason to hide their age and names. But then again I believe the girls have the same right to privacy. I never ask them their last names, where they work, how old they are, etc.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-14 13:29 #5715Senior Member

Posts: 5603I look good for my age and routinely get mistaken for being 45. I am 60 and make sure every girl knows that. I mostly date 20 year olds and they think its hot. The whole salt and pepper thing. The daddy / baby dynamic, etc. Many more reasons. But no reason to lie.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-14 13:14 #5714Regular Member

Posts: 18I was actually surprised by how surprised she was at my age. I'm envious of you for being mistaken for being much younger than you are. This is an exception to the rule for me. When people try to guess my age, they usually hit it dead on. In setting up online profiles, I usually only knock off a couple of years for privacy sake. I'd knock off more, but I didn't think it would be believable until now.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
For those with an SO, you can't post your actual photos. Where do you find your look a like snap shots? No photo diminishes interest. A photo that is too far off will net you a SB that may put be off at the m&g. It seems like a fine line.
-
03-21-14 12:08 #5713Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I too am often mistaken for being 15 years younger, and I have experienced age discrimination in regular dating situations (I recently wrote about an experience where a girl half my age flirted with me in a nightclub, got to the point of kissing even, before asking my age then bolted after she learned it, and there was no question what killed the buzz). It is a shitty feeling to experience.
Originally Posted by HappyLover
[View Original Post]
In my online profiles I tend to put my age in 7-12 years younger. The biggest reason has more to do with privacy than increasing my marketability to SBs. I've seen some sites that actually reveal the full DOB you put in, which I think is nuts. Then as far as maintaining the lie with the SB I handle that on a case by case basis. If they ask, I usually tell them I am whatever age the site says I am just to remove an element that might make them uncomfortable. Normally I see no reason to give them my real age or anything else that would help them, or one of their boyfriends or SD's identify me or make life difficult for me.
Recently I broke that trend only because I met a SPECTACULAR SB, and I voluntarily told her my real age and reasons for putting false info in my profile on the site over dinner, knowing it could possibly lessen her attraction for me. Fortunately in that case, it did not impact our chemistry which got better as the night went on (I'm going to write about this epic experience once I figure out why my last lengthy report went missing).
In fact, I later asked her what she liked best about me and she mentioned a few physical traits but also said she loved my openness, and straightforwardness.
So my point to this is that honesty about your age can work against you in many ways, so I say be careful who you give real info to. On the other hand maintaining lies is mental baggage to me, so if it's someone I think I might want to know beyond one or two dates I might just make things real early on and put all truths on the table.
-
03-21-14 11:53 #5712Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I think your response was intended for me, and if so yeah, I agree with you; control of the situation is the most important thing. It doesn't matter that my record of success was blemished, it would have happened eventually anyway. And yes classier call girl type is the impression I got as well. Wish I could have worked it out with her on the price though.
Originally Posted by GetLost
[View Original Post]
Oddly enough my post that you responded to has disappeared without a moderator comment put in place. I sent the moderator a question inquiring if I did something wrong (it was a bit long, but other than that I'm unsure what happened) but have not heard back as of yet. I may attempt to repost about what happened on the date once I learn what the issue was. I think learning from each other's experience here, positive and negative is what this thread is all about.
-
03-21-14 09:42 #5711Regular Member

Posts: 18To Hollywood and Foto.
I agree with the advice to let her contact me first. Chasing someone usually only makes them run. The way it was left though, I do need to contact her one more time to make sure the door is open for her to feel comfortable in contacting me. I don't know if she thinks that I'm angry with her or not. If she does, she would never contact me regardless. Anything to avoid a potential conflict or denial. It's just a matter of what to say, and when. Still working on that one.
-
03-21-14 09:34 #5710Regular Member

Posts: 18You're probably right. My guard may be down a bit, but there is no fear of a TKO. One way or another it'll come out in the wash.
Originally Posted by Varoom
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-14 19:25 #5709

Posts: 168Actually you did the right thing by controlling how things go. Fuck her. She was really just a classier type hooker, that's all. Don't feel bad. Don't worry about the cost of dinner and drinks, pussy costs money one way or another.
-
03-20-14 19:20 #5708Senior Member

Posts: 5603Wait for her to call. Most likely she will (it could be in a few days or a few months, and maybe never), in the mean time start looking for her replacement. Do not call or txt or email for any reason.
Originally Posted by HappyLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-14 18:35 #5707

Posts: 168Never get attached to a SB..EVER. Just remember what she is and how easily she can be replaced.
Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-14 18:28 #5706Senior Member

Posts: 127Let her go, HL. I'm guessing she already has her mind made up and nothing you can say or do will sway her, at least not permanently. Let her experience whatever she will experience with her new younger guy. In the meantime, don't visit her, don't contact her, and look for new girls to take up the position she is vacating. Eventually chips may fall just right and she'll contact you looking to rekindle things. Or she may not ever contact you again, but you'll have new girls to keep yourself entertained. It sucks losing a good SB, but it happens. The best you can do is move on and find a good replacement as quickly as possible.
-
03-20-14 17:14 #5705

Posts: 168[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Just because you say "Without sounding argumentive or judgemental" doesn't mean you can than be both argumentative and judgmental and it doesn't count.
A2










Reply With Quote




