Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 13510
-
03-17-14 03:49 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 152Remmylynn-just really one of the best
My fourth time or so seeing Miss Remmy and got to say it was the best. As always in this hobby, and even from day to day and call to call, YMMV. Because of personalities, chemistry, money, what is desired or wanted, hell, even life from day to day in general all affect how it will go even with the most highly rated SP's. But Remmy has always been consistent with me about donations, time (she is so not a clock watcher), ease of making appts with her even at the last minute and of course, giving me an outstanding experience every time. Personally I think its hard to go wrong with this cute little charmer, and at her very reasonable rates, she should be very popular here for as long as she wants to be.
-
03-16-14 20:11 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 2315 skills/attributes
Leanness also! Reliability is a big one as well, patience, passion, attitude.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-14 11:51 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 602Cha-Cha-Sunday
Agreed! Just texted her. Will report on outcome.
Originally Posted by Ronnyboy
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-14 11:22 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 233Cleanliness!! Attitude willingness sense of humor passion.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-14 00:23 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 151I gotta try
Well will see yall sometime this week.
Originally Posted by SashaBlack
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-14 13:27 #6230Forum Advertiser

Posts: 450Someone who is fun, respectful, easy going, laid back, knows how to please a woman in bed.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-14 12:50 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 722EE Rates
That us true I read it before UTR does same thing.
Originally Posted by Bearcatstyle
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-14 10:47 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 233To each our own right? There are several providers on here some mongers rave about that I am like really?? Let's not judge we are here to partake and help each other out. I have been help on many occasions and only hope I can return the favor. I have seen many post were others have given 2nd even 3rd chances too. I am glad I gave Blake a 2nd chance. Like I said she rocked my world. Now if she was 30 minutes away or rates were out of this world then he'll no I wouldn't have but less than 10 minutes and reasonable. So that's my story and I am sticking with it LOL I myself am looking forward to April 1st. Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-14 10:40 #6227Senior Member

Posts: 898Mongerers What 5 skills
Do you look for in a woman you want to spend time with. Women what five skills do you look for in a man when choosing a date? Be honest. Both sides take notes. LOL Just a weekend starter for both sides but a good way to see if the ladies and gents match up when "HUNTING" for the right mix. Welcome to H Harmony where for the right donation anything is possible for some. Have a good weekend gents and ladies.
-
03-15-14 10:38 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 58Simmple answer regarding EE
I believe he has stated that USA members get a discount off of the website rate. Just mention you saw the ad on USA.
Originally Posted by Thors
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-14 07:54 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 898Amen to that Buster
Been in this for three decades and have fucked my share of top quality pussy Many women love a good cock in them but choose wisely and pick quality. If you get tested remember a test is only as good as your next piece of ass or John. If a man / woman is clean doesn't smell, has no rashes or stinky cock or pussy and is not a street walker or stinky ass Ho from a shit shack then the man and woman's call. Over half in my opinion of the quality women on sites love cock and go bbk Some even advertise it and it is their choice and ours whether we partake. I know this is going to get a raft of flack but fuck it Buster I applaud you for putting it out in the forum and you are right every woman has her price and her boundaries. They should be respected and we should be discrete. Just because we write reviews on them doesn't mean we bback them It just means we like pussy au naturale under the right conditions. Besides if our home women aint giving it to us how do we know they aren't fucking someone else on the side? Besides according to statistics half of all women cheat on their men so who knows what they may be getting from them. Great post Buster I personally would never do a SW that way but BP and web site ladies with quality reputations and known for their cleanliness and no drugs and great service and willing, why not If the old lady ain't giving it up at home the way you like it is anyone telling us that isn't why they are on here to get what they are missing at home. A well known provider told me that if wives, SOs and GFEs gave it up the way providers did with their skills, providers would be out of business. The choice is both parties but Buster nice post nevertheless. It is why Porn is so popular among mongers and the ladies. That nice long cock going deep in them until explosions is what sets the tone. Have a good day all.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-14 07:13 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 1386Amen
Lilbit in Covington comes to mind, after the first set of bad reviews she dissapeared, then she came back bad reviews sent her packing again.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-14 06:51 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 898Women who don't get back to you or flake out on
Appointments, who live in shit shacks or homes reaking of smoke, whose pics aren't them or look like shit when they show up or you come to see them, or are fucking druggies glassied eyed, reaking of pot, or have track marks or a history of drug use, VOTE WITH YOUR WALLETS. Don't see them and most importantly pass the intell along to your fellow mongers. If they have been busted by Uncle even more so pass along the info. Vetting is not that difficult Ladies can help ladies vouching and men can pass along the intel to fellow mongers. When you cut them off at the wallet service will either improve or they will go back to being SWs whether they are escorts, SW's or work for agencies. If their service sucks let brothers know. Don't fuck around and say OH I think I will try them again and again and again. They depend on that shit. Then when they continue mongers piss and moan about poor service. Don't see them then the removal process will thin out the bad and the good will be left. JMO.
-
03-15-14 00:21 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 233Blake
Ok well the 2nd go around went much better.
In call very clean & safe.
She was very clean.
No smell of smoke or excessive perfume.
We talked about the problems pm me for details.
She is a little on the skinny side but I thought she looked good.
Absolutely no signs of drugs or alcohol abuse that I could see she was very coherent.
Did we do it on the covers No again very clean maybe 1 of the cleanest.
Attitude 9.
Skills 9.
Friendliness 9.
She rocked my world.
We talked Agian afterwards she came across very sweet.
We all have problems of some type. We are human.
That's my report Happy Hunting.
Would repeat.
-
03-14-14 22:30 #6221Senior Member

Posts: 231Joker
Not sure I see the draw myself. In pic #5 she looks a bit like the Joker.
Originally Posted by SecretAgent007
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






