Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7451

    Javier Rd

    Hadn't seen any reports on this place so figured I'd TOFTT. Visited them recently and although YMMV, my experience was completely legit. Draped really well the entire time and not one hint of teasing. Massage wasn't bad, but damage was .8 for an hour. Noticed after I got back to my car that I had been shorted at least 10 minutes of the hour.

    Happy Hunting.

  2. #7450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Doesn't help much

    Quote Originally Posted by SirWillae  [View Original Post]
    Went to Garden for a half hour massage. MMS who met me at the door turned out to be the masseuse. Didn't get her name. She wasn't... Bad looking, but not especially good looking, either. Massage was just OK. Standard NOVA finish was just OK. Total damage .6 + .5. Not a bad experience, not a great one either. Very standard.
    To paraphrase Forrest Gump: An AMP is like a box of (Asian) chocolates, you never know what you're going to get! I've been to Garden and had great times and most AMPs have masseuses who range in quality from wonderful to horrible. In fact, if you visit Garden again and get a different girl, it's entirely possible she could become your ATF. Also, the girls who answers the door, takes you to your room and gives you the massage isn't always the MMS. Some AMPs just rotate that duty and the next available girl will be the one who answers.

    The point is that all your experience has done is benefit you personally because now you (and only you) know who to avoid at Garden. But the only way anyone reading this forum will benefit is if you get the name. Now I certainly don't have any problem with reserving the name for sharing only via PM for the sake of discretion. But a review of any provider, whether she works at an AMP, or advertises individually on BP, or elsewhere, just isn't much use without a name.

    Now it's true that sometimes the AMP itself can be the problem (not clean, rude MMS, bad location, lack of privacy in the rooms, etc). In that case it's absolutely worthwhile to post to let everyone know.

    But it's worth repeating that whether you find a good or a bad AMP masseuse you should always get her name. For the good ones, the name helps because you can call ahead and ask to see her specifically and you can post a review so others can visit. For the bad ones, the name is needed so others can know who to avoid.

  3. #7449

    Standard at Garden

    Went to Garden for a half hour massage. MMS who met me at the door turned out to be the masseuse. Didn't get her name. She wasn't... Bad looking, but not especially good looking, either. Massage was just OK. Standard NOVA finish was just OK. Total damage .6 + .5. Not a bad experience, not a great one either. Very standard.

  4. #7448

    A Great Massage in the 'Burg

    Stopped by the local spa here in Fredericksburg again. It's the one where they advertise 4 hands on BP. Soooo anywho, I called and setup and appointment. Unfortunately and fortunately my last therapist (Yuyu) was busy. I saw Mena and had a very wonderful time. She was a cute and petite with soft bees and decent bottom. I entered on the side next to Sakura and didn't feel weird because the time of day I stopped by had very light traffic. The TS was average. It almost made me feel like a legit place because she really didn't spend the typical time washing. Quite frankly, it felt a little but rushed. She washed all the necessary places but there was no lingering or indication of extras. Most of the times, after the sponge the hands do a thorough rub down / wash / rinse. There was none of that. Yikes. Even the drying was brief alone in the room. I know, I know, it doesn't seem like I am giving this place a great review but it gets better.

    Back in the room she does a lackluster dry job but does start saying how attractive I am and that she is happy, very happy. Okay, now I see some progress. So even though physically there were no signs of monkey business, her words give me the push I need. She then proceeds to whisper in my ear as I lay down, what type of massage do I want? Hard, medium, or soft. Now I can't relay the inflection of her voice but imagine a seductive whisper that is so sensual and almost kissing my ear lobe that I get a wiggle down there. Soft I say. Very soft. So the massage is good. She was medium pressure on certain things and very soft on others, good choice for individual parts. At one point she straddles my head while rubbing my bottom and thighs and I reach up and rub her ass and everything else I could grab. Even though the language barrier was apparent, she did say that my massage to her made her very happy. The rest is history, over and under roaming. I was able to sample some milk during the standard NoVA.

    8 for the massage and TS, yes the TS is .1 more. You can get an hr for .7 but if you act now (insert cheesy zoom sound and fake smiling client) they will throw in a TS for only .1 more! I tipped .6. I usually only do .4 for NoVa but when you add the milk and cookies, I tend to drop another. Great place here! Don't F- it up. Treat them nice and happy and safe mongering!

    Loader.

  5. #7447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Cristine's pic is real, not fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardifr  [View Original Post]
    +1 for Cristine. Not only do her pics not do her justice, it's like reverse bait-and-switch. She's a great girl, and if you're respectful and good to her, you'll have a good massage and leave relaxed. If you feel like you need to tell her how she should be living her life, maybe less so. She seems to have met some lesss-than-respectful customers.
    Here's her ad http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ssage/13695313 and I can vouch for the accuracy of the pic. As I said in an earlier post, I personally think she's better looking in person.

    Just wanted to clarify that point but I certainly agree that treating her well gets you treated well in return. If you like her look she's definitely worth a visit and I plan to see her again in the near future.

  6. #7446
    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    This creature drove one of our brothers to attempt suicide some time back. He visited her, had a wonderful massage and posted a glowing report of th



    e experience here. Maybe you can search the forums for a member "Starting Over" and maybe his postings are still available.

    This beast saw the great review and tormented our brother with threats of showing up on his doorstep, calling his wife, getting him fired from his job, getting a lawyer after him for defaming her and on and on.

    AVOID this crazy, evil witch at all costs!

    As for our brother "Starting Over" he had a "nervous breakdown" out off the whole mess. He later disappeared and no one has heard from him since.

    He made a few mistakes by using his regular cell phone, parking directly in front of the witch's house so she got his tag number and so on but did not deserve the constant harassment this witch laid on him.

    WATTA WITCH!!
    Thanks for the info Watta. I think I remember that incident. I really felt for the guy.

    Guys, Watta is correct. This girl is truly bad news. I will never go to see her and I advise you and your friends to not go to see her as well.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  7. #7445

    Fake pic, in a good way

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Tara is still available and also does 4-hand massages with her friend, Jen. Once you've gotten to know them a bit, you can schedule a massage with either of them.

    Another Thai masseuse in the area is Cristine in Herndon http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ssage/13695313 and her pics don't do her justice.
    +1 for Cristine. Not only do her pics not do her justice, it's like reverse bait-and-switch. She's a great girl, and if you're respectful and good to her, you'll have a good massage and leave relaxed. If you feel like you need to tell her how she should be living her life, maybe less so. She seems to have met some lesss-than-respectful customers.

  8. #7444

    CT Springfield Amp

    Had a dream at Old Keene Rd Location. I was immediately greeted by MMS and taken to room where I waited for at least 15 minutes. Finally an average looking but fit Asian lady came in and took me to the table shower. It was uncovered and she cleaned the boys and backdoor. Knowing this was a good indicator I was taken back into the room and immediately covered again. It was not liberally draped at all and there was no teasing whatsoever. Massage was standard but nowhere near close to the best I have had at AMPs in the past. When she was about done with the back the towel came off and she started a combination of light touch and light scratching. It felt really good and a little bit of nudging on junior and the boys. She then asked me to flip and saw my buddy ready to go. She then pointed at him and said "massage here?" I nodded. She then straddled the table and put here legs under my arms then proceeded with two hands. Lots of dirty talk and not too much oil. Just about right. Took a little bit of stimulation but she got it done and cleaned me up nicely. Said her name was Tammy. I would repeat this fantasy though I would have preferred a much better massage though the dirty talk was a plus and the upskirt shot was nice too. Damage .80, plus .30.

  9. #7443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Merrifield Wellness: totally legit but a great massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    I hit this 10 days ago... It's a see-AMP in Merrifield, but only one girl works there, her name is Yen (yep her real Chinese name), and she is friends with Suki, my best friend at Crystal Spa, in Tysons. So Yen does a very good hard swedish massage, covered, no TS, it was .7 per hour, and I did 90 minutes and she did me for a cool $, so no complaint. Honestly, she did does a great muscle working massage, just nothing else..I'll let you judge..be nice to the girls...
    Two girls work there, Yue (very cute, good English) is the owner and her sister (don't remember her name, limited English). I've had massages from both and each of them is very good. No TS and strictly legit, but a great value when all you want is a good massage. They are both nice ladies so please be respectful if you visit.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...arget/13584327

  10. #7442

    Merrifield Wellness Spa

    I hit this 10 days ago... It's a see-AMP in Merrifield, but only one girl works there, her name is Yen (yep her real Chinese name), and she is friends with Suki, my best friend at Crystal Spa, in Tysons. So Yen does a very good hard swedish massage, covered, no TS, it was .7 per hour, and I did 90 minutes and she did me for a cool $, so no complaint. Honestly, she did does a great muscle working massage, just nothing else..I'll let you judge..be nice to the girls...

  11. #7441

    Sterling CAMP

    So I hit the new place in Sterling...I'll say it...Jo-jo's..and there is only one see-girl working there..answering phones and doing massage...and it was lame..she had no confidence, I wanted a hard swedish style (I don't like to say deep tissue because it brings in that single knuckle working-one-tendon / muscle-way-too-much), and she just didn't bring it..strike out...it was a buck a minute, no TS and certainly no HE. Keep looking.

  12. #7440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Beware this witch!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LauraRager  [View Original Post]
    Visited the Simply Exquisite massage down toward Woodbridge in the private location and linked here: http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/si...dio-36/6999790.

    The massage was fantastic. I got an hour and a half. Music. Candles. Incredible attention to every muscle. I could spend a day in there relaxing for the massage alone. After a flip, the massage on the front was also fantastic. Every little muscle was treated right. If you are looking for a great massage, this is definitely a great provider.

    Things were really standing at attention during the massage, and it kept proceeding until the appropriate time. When that time arrived, the action became a bit rough and detached. The roughness of the massage at that point prevented this review from ending perfectly happy, and there didn't seem to be the skill set necessary to recognize the roughness wasn't wanted and any halftime adjustment. At some point, after a fair amount of abuse, she threw in the towel and I also was thankful the roughness was over, even if it did not end the way I had hoped.

    Like I said, fantastic massage but don't expect every part to work well, unless you are already into a really rough ending.
    This creature drove one of our brothers to attempt suicide some time back. He visited her, had a wonderful massage and posted a glowing report of the experience here. Maybe you can search the forums for a member "Starting Over" and maybe his postings are still available.

    This beast saw the great review and tormented our brother with threats of showing up on his doorstep, calling his wife, getting him fired from his job, getting a lawyer after him for defaming her and on and on.

    AVOID this crazy, evil witch at all costs!

    As for our brother "Starting Over" he had a "nervous breakdown" out off the whole mess. He later disappeared and no one has heard from him since.

    He made a few mistakes by using his regular cell phone, parking directly in front of the witch's house so she got his tag number and so on but did not deserve the constant harassment this witch laid on him.

    WATTA WITCH!!

  13. #7439

    Paying with flex spending acct

    I'm sure this sounds risky but so is this hobby. Does anyone ever pay with a flex spending account? If so can you recommend any places? Feel free to PM. Thanks.

  14. #7438
    Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was a nutbag, like years ago..so the poster must be her..right?
    No, I am definitely not her. Otherwise I would not have described the unsatisfactory rough treatment at the end.

  15. #7437

    I like it...chasing you into parking lot..

    They need their tips right?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedAbe  [View Original Post]
    Visited this place several times: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...363155995.html.

    Heidi is worth seeing--young Asian American for the right price gave FS.

    Several others were pretty bad--one in particular must have been off the boat about 20 minutes and thought she was washing clothes as she had no skill.

    When I left she chased me out the door and into the parking lot angrily asking for a tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape