Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8426

    Allie

    Just saw her tonight, she was ready and willing and the only one to respond to my last-minute 11 pm text (got bailed on by the one I scheduled). I think both reports below are accurate. I probably side more with the 1st one, in that my experience was more positive. Her house is ramshackle but not that dirty, but she is a bit underweight (by her own admission). She is talkative but I found it within normal limits. Great kisser, no rush despite the bargain price, did a thorough and enthusiastic BBBJ, and got herself off while cowgirling me. All for $60 in a private home with no cigarette smell (the lack of smokiness was a nice change of pace I didn't at all expect when I saw her house and neighborhood). She's a genuinely nice person not yet hardened by the game. I have paid more for less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmaphukn  [View Original Post]
    It's funny how people can have totally different takes on the same woman. I was dreaming that I tried to see Kelly, but she fell of the face off the face of the earth come meeting time. So I texted Allie. She was able to see me in short notice and offered me a sweet deal on a quickie. I thought her pics looked much better than she actually looked. Entertained in a house which was cool. House smelled of cats though. She asked if I was cool in the living room or do I want to go in the bedroom. I choose bedroom, upon walking in the bedroom I spotted cat poop on the floor, so back out to living room we go. Nice slim body with baby damage to her stomach. As far as the be cups being perky, they actually were really saggy looked like a dehydrated bag of skin nice nips thought. You said she has a real job but she told me she doesn't work, but she does take care of the two houses. She talked a whole lot could have been nerves but she talked about her personal life and I really wasn't interested in it. I start off with BBBJ and quickly moved to cg then doggie. Services were good but I probably wouldn't repeat.

  2. #8425

    reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    Frankly, I respectfully disagree with the characterization "big time legal problems" BUT TOTALLY AGREE that it's where Kelly seems to be headed. IMHO, the charges overall are NOT too serious from a criminal standpoint (at least NOT by some of the crap that goes on these days). BOTH of Kelly's criminal and traffic charges, currently pending in Hamilton County as of this date, 3-14-2014, are Misdemeanors.

    HOWEVER, PLEASE BE ADVISED (and I think this may be Crism0808's bigger point), I believe this is the beginning to the end for KELLY aka CinciDoll aka Blondi aka BlondeBabyDoll. She is very quickly spiraling out-of-control, IMHO, and it's very likely only going to get a lot worse in a hurry. I've even recently heard from a very reputable monger associate of mine that Kelly started bleeding from an orifice on her face while she was being visited by a BJ enthusiast, which just recently happened within the past week or ten days. Frankly, myself and a couple of other long-time hobbyists that I know completely stopped seeing Kelly almost 3 months ago. While I really and truly hate to give a BAD REFERENCE to a Provider that I previously vouched for, Kelly's circumstances have changed drastically and I would be doing the brothers a great disservice not to report on my latest information and knowledge. Accordingly, I WOULD NEVER REPEAT WITH KELLY (at least NOT at this point in time)! -- SA007.

    P.S. IMHO, the more one gets around the more one can definitely appreciate the advice of Messrs. EE and Buddah -- they always have their ears to ground to keep the train from hitting us, that is, that light that we often think may be the end of the tunnel is sometimes an oncoming train! Be careful, friends.
    We need more honest reviews. We hear all about how great she is "all the reviews saying she has a real job and doesn't need to do this" turns out she's just another drug addict. I guess all the people she's stood up is because she at home nodding off.

  3. #8424
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #8423

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck5784  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I don't post barely at all but have seen a few ladies. I dreamed of Cincyfungirl last night and she is polite, respectful, on time and very accommodating. I recommend you see her ASAP. I have also seen the following and they are all legit:

    Silk.

    Cincy doll.

    Karmen banks.

    Candice.

    Remmy.
    Just wanted to say thanks for the shout out, much appreciated!

    Kelly aka CinciDoll.

  5. #8422

    Milford girls

    Quote Originally Posted by OnceAWeek  [View Original Post]
    And some even have only use one phone. I did a search on a phone number and found all kinds of info on one lady.
    You're absolutely correct about the Milford sisters Megan, and Venessa. They grew up in the same neighborhood that they are working at now. They are brand new amateurs in the business, and don't really know what they are doing. I've told Megan several times that she needs sexy pics without her face showing to add to her adds. They both have cute sexy bodies. Sooner or later one of their neighbors will figure out what they are doing, and all of the fun will stop.

  6. #8421

    Sydney Moore

    Extremely easy setup. Verify check was moe than used to but that makes me feel better since I was form up North she was a little cautious. Room was best I've been to at a hotel in awhile. She has great in call. Now to the good stuff. Opened the door in sexy lingerie with thigh high stockings. So hot. She is tall and has legs that never end. Felt like we known each other for years after 5 minutes. Very accomidating. Before I knew it great DFK to slowly taking clothes off and moving to bed. Had great DATY. Her kitty is so fun to tease. She was begging to stop as she had mpops. Went to great BBBJ to 69. Some girls 69 is okay bc so short. Not Syd. Her long stature I could lay back and DATY and she could barely BBBJ and she had another O. Finally onto CG and I couldn't take it anymore and released soon after.

    Highly recommend. Great attitude and loves to please. Will repeat.

  7. #8420

    First time with Remmy

    Not that I can add much but this girl is so easy to text and talk too. Easy from start to finish and very accommodating. I wanted an early time and she wasn't giving excuses about this and that. I askef it it could be early as I was working in Cincy on Wednesday. Met me at hotel back entrance with a great smile and kiss. Room was okay but that faded away as soon as she was DFK, and undressing me. Offered me a drink and led me to her playground. She is a little too sensitive to the touch (ticklish and clit overly sensitive) Not a bad thing but I aim to please to get a better exp on my part. She kept wanting to BBBJ and and I kept teasing back. Eventually she twisted my arm! She was amazing taking care of not just BBBJ but all over the boys.

    Then she asked what I liked for CFS. I asked her back what her favorite was. We setter on RCG and WOW her butt is amazing to squeeze. Once she got into it she moved like no other and we popped at same time.

    Will repeat. Young girls with great attitudes are hard to find. Happy hunting.

  8. #8419

    NattiGFE

    Finally got to meet with Natti. She is an absolutely amazing woman, with the sweetest mouth I ever had the pleasure of tasting. She was so accommodating with my changing my appointment times several times. I will definitely go back to see her every chance I get. I have only been in the hobby for about a year, but I must say she is the best I've come across yet.

  9. #8418
    And some even have only use one phone. I did a search on a phone number and found all kinds of info on one lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    The answer is simple, at least for the couple of newbies that I recently visited, it's because the dumbasses are living and working in the very same communities that they grew up in, and everyone knows who they are. So they don't post Pics in a futile effort to try to keep their identities a secret from their family and friends, yet they often work out of their own residences (like the neighbors aren't going to figure it out), they often post (advertise) their real telephone numbers, and sometimes they even post their real e-mail addresses too (with their real names connected to or associated with those e-mail addresses for social media purposes), and then they send out their pics via e-mail or text with their real names and / or GPS data connected to or associated with those Pics. On the one hand, these young newbies are so naive that it's kind of sad really but, on the other hand, it is that naivety that makes them, at least in part, so damn fuckable. In other words, if they weren't so daggone stupid and carefree, would I, or any of us for that matter, at 2-3 times their ages, really get a chance to fuck them (in what is more or less the conservative Midwest) for what amounts to a few bucks? I seriously doubt it. This is, of course, just one monger's opinion. -- SA007.

  10. #8417

    CCCupcake

    Cupcake (UTR Buddah) is simply the best (at everything). My time with her is like entering a time warp back to my early 20's. What a woman! Those of you who know her know what I'm talking about. The rest of you don't know what you're missing.

  11. #8416

    They need to ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Italian666  [View Original Post]
    Why don't these new girls post pictures!
    Respond to texts and PMs. No response for a couple days with some of these girls?

  12. #8415

    RE: Why don't these new girls post pictures???

    Quote Originally Posted by Italian666  [View Original Post]
    Why don't these new girls post pictures!
    The answer is simple, at least for the couple of newbies that I recently visited, it's because the dumbasses are living and working in the very same communities that they grew up in, and everyone knows who they are. So they don't post Pics in a futile effort to try to keep their identities a secret from their family and friends, yet they often work out of their own residences (like the neighbors aren't going to figure it out), they often post (advertise) their real telephone numbers, and sometimes they even post their real e-mail addresses too (with their real names connected to or associated with those e-mail addresses for social media purposes), and then they send out their pics via e-mail or text with their real names and / or GPS data connected to or associated with those Pics. On the one hand, these young newbies are so naive that it's kind of sad really but, on the other hand, it is that naivety that makes them, at least in part, so damn fuckable. In other words, if they weren't so daggone stupid and carefree, would I, or any of us for that matter, at 2-3 times their ages, really get a chance to fuck them (in what is more or less the conservative Midwest) for what amounts to a few bucks? I seriously doubt it. This is, of course, just one monger's opinion. -- SA007.

  13. #8414

    Silky Wetness

    Not sure what to say about this lady that hasn't already been said but here it is in brief. Ease of set up; I emailed her two days prior to when I wanted to see her and gave her the information so she could verify me. She contacted me that night and the next day we had an appointment set for a day later. She has a nice in call location just across the river in NKY so it's convenient to those in or around Cincinnati. She is very shapely and her attitude and demeanor had me at ease very quickly. She used a fresh blanket from her closet on her bed so I felt that it was probably fresh and clean and appeared so. She has very nice breasts that are bigger than what her pictures would indicate. A nice surprise. She's smart and can carry on a conversation so that is a plus. She's a kisser which I like so as not to feel so impersonal. DATY was fresh and odor free. She offers BBBJ but not CIM so if that's a deal breaker, look elsewhere. I won't go into further detail but I will definitely repeat. If she is on your "to do" list, don't hesitate gentlemen.

  14. #8413

    new talent

    I also noticed that they mostly don't have pics. They are short and some have similar formats. Gets my spidy senses up. Don't think I'll toftt any time soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitManToo  [View Original Post]
    Is it my imagination or is there a big influx of new (unproven) talent recently. Ambrey Girl, Tiara Cinci, Tiffanya 30, Vanessa M19, and others, How is one expected to keep up and fuck all of this new talent?

  15. #8412

    New talent?

    Why don't these new girls post pictures!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape