Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    You do know that your credibility here is completely out the window? Calling your self an expert does not make it so. You and your alter ego need to go make up some more stories to entertain us with but remember everyone here knows they are for entertainment only and will never be taken seriously.
    I have a solution!

    Monger Expert can go to Rubmaps. The site is a farce so he will be welcomed with open arms.

  2. #268

    -0.5

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerExpert  [View Original Post]
    I don't know him personally, but that was a bold post after all I went through. What would be hilarious is if he saw " black thunder " in the Q, and said much better than May, even though a SSBBW. He just needs the jaws of life and he'd be good.
    You do know that your credibility here is completely out the window? Calling your self an expert does not make it so. You and your alter ego need to go make up some more stories to entertain us with but remember everyone here knows they are for entertainment only and will never be taken seriously.

  3. #267

    My main man Kevin

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    So Kevin you are responding to your own posts under your other alias mongerexpert. This is akin to you hiding behind a counter with a couple of sock puppets on either of your hands talking to each other LOL.
    I don't know him personally, but that was a bold post after all I went through. What would be hilarious is if he saw " black thunder " in the Q, and said much better than May, even though a SSBBW. He just needs the jaws of life and he'd be good.

  4. #266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197

    May

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    She won't see anyone based on email alone anymore unless you've already met her. Have to visit her website and get verified.
    I see. Then it's http://asianmay.gfefiles.com.

  5. #265

    Boston Asian Doll

    Quote Originally Posted by PwHerman  [View Original Post]
    Our good friend Kevin has finally chimed in to set the record straight regarding May. It is like the clouds clearing as I finally see that my great sessions with May were an overpriced farce. I look forward to your third post where you will again adjust her rate (and why shouldn't you?) in the downward direction. Hell, by your fourth or fifth post May should be commanding around $30.

    Thanks again and could you please see about getting the Boston Asian Dolls pricing down? I love those girls but would love them more if I could pay less.
    In Half as they expect, be safe.

  6. #264

    Sock Puppet Theatre

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinLoui  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there are better girls than May, trip .60 plus .40 tip.
    So Kevin you are responding to your own posts under your other alias mongerexpert. This is akin to you hiding behind a counter with a couple of sock puppets on either of your hands talking to each other LOL.

  7. #263

    May

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    It's lilyofboston@gmail.com I'm not sure if it's legal to post her e-mail address here but it's available publicly so...
    She won't see anyone based on email alone anymore unless you've already met her. Have to visit her website and get verified.

  8. #262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197

    To the little army that's been asking me how to get in touch with May

    It's lilyofboston@gmail.com I'm not sure if it's legal to post her e-mail address here but it's available publicly so...

  9. #261

    Misdirected attention

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    Mr Loui you sound like you have the same level of expertise and arrogance as our distinguished colleague Mongerexpert. And to go along with that Maybe A2 if he would be so kind can check your IP address for us to further expose and confirm your fraudulent ways. Maybe we can get back to reading posts from members who actually visit the girls they review instead of hypothesizing about how they "think" the session would have went and the setup would have looked.
    If we could only get them to direct their attention to exposing the BAD ones in this same fashion many of us would save time and $.

  10. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinLoui  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I agree with you. I also have seen much better girls than May, trip to May 120 max.
    Mr Loui you sound like you have the same level of expertise and arrogance as our distinguished colleague Mongerexpert. And to go along with that Maybe A2 if he would be so kind can check your IP address for us to further expose and confirm your fraudulent ways. Maybe we can get back to reading posts from members who actually visit the girls they review instead of hypothesizing about how they "think" the session would have went and the setup would have looked.

  11. #259

    Looks like it's settled

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinLoui  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I agree with you. I also have seen much better girls than May, trip to May 120 max.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinLoui  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there are better girls than May, trip .60 plus .40 tip.
    Our good friend Kevin has finally chimed in to set the record straight regarding May. It is like the clouds clearing as I finally see that my great sessions with May were an overpriced farce. I look forward to your third post where you will again adjust her rate (and why shouldn't you?) in the downward direction. Hell, by your fourth or fifth post May should be commanding around $30.

    Thanks again and could you please see about getting the Boston Asian Dolls pricing down? I love those girls but would love them more if I could pay less.

  12. #258

    Jingle them keys

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Oh... Therein lies another question to ponder and discuss.
    Might be better to stick with jingling them keys to make sure the right gate opens.

  13. #257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermSac  [View Original Post]
    I once drank prune juice and hit my head on the door and saw stars. Does that account for anything other than a good cleanout?
    Oh... Therein lies another question to ponder and discuss.

  14. #256

    gated evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    A more of a scientific question to everybody: are there any empirical evidence out there that points to suggestion that drinking too much Gatorade makes you see gates where there aren't any?

    Or maybe there is some evidence to that but it is more of a transcendental nature?
    I once drank prune juice and hit my head on the door and saw stars. Does that account for anything other than a good cleanout?

  15. #255

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerExpert  [View Original Post]
    Are you kidding me? Buddy, my name reveals my intel knowledge. All of my posts are legit, 100 %. Yellow, you are barking up the wrong tree. I have seen better girls than May.
    Yes, there are better girls than May, trip .60 plus .40 tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape