Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #5690
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    ...Her: Well work was great than met the client cousin set up and It went good thank god very scared just had dinner only and he recognized me from food network just dinner he had roses and monthly allowance in envelope without anything but dinner do a lot of burden lifted I came home and a new washer was waiting with a bow I feel ok I never had gifts in my life 7:11 PM (notice how she stressed nothing happened twice I am not buying it, so I figured two could play this LOL).

    Me: Cool...I am meeting a new little honey tomorrow...very cute 26 and sweet...she hasn't even asked for any money so far... 7:15 PM.

    Her: That's awesome baby! That's really great) 7:18 PM (this is getting strange LOL).

    Me: I know I am excited 7:19 PM.

    ...
    Let her spin for awhile. For her it's TGTBF! A gold-mine! Personally, I don't buy it.

  2. #5689

    My viewpoint may be skewed, but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    So brothers tell me what you think. She also sent me the hottest pic so far tonight. I wonder if her "client" is getting this kind of attention. LOL.

    Oh by the way the whole time my little Italian princess my ATF was texting me all kinds of naughty stuff as she is registering for a bikini contest.

    Busy evening LOL.

    Revvo.
    For me, I'd be totally done with that. After an exchange like you describe, there's very few explanations that add up to anything good. As you well know, a lot of times it's just not meant to be, and you only find that out in the endgame. And often you never really figure out why. My rough parallels are the HCB-with-cold-feet and the HYM-that-went-sour. In both cases it went from really positive to unsalvageable in no time flat, for very different reasons. But there was no path to redemption in either one, so I moved on.

    It sounds like you've got a good thing going with your ATF, much like my situation, so I'd just keep things uncomplicated and be grateful you found a winner.

    But that's just me, and I think my biases are pretty well known by now.

  3. #5688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Wow How Things Change

    So remember my story two days ago about the new 37 YO MILF that was causing me to think about straying from my ATF? Well much more has happened since then. And as usual it is not a simple story. Well after we met. We had agreed to meet for some steamy FC fun the next day at her house. Which was private and convenient and her kid is not there during the day. Perfect. I was ready for this one. And she seemed to be so into this also. Then the next morning she tells me that she has a 2nd job interview and can not meet so we will have to postpone. I was cool with it even though I wanted to get balls deep into that fine first class pussy as soon as possible.

    Then things started to happen. Communication got a little more obscure and less frequent. Finally at the end of the day she tells me via text. Since I could not get her to talk on the phone anymore. That she got the new job. Then she tells me that she has been talking to her "cousin" who works for SDforme and that the 200 per week she had agreed to was way too low. And that she was "concerned" about what to do. But she had plenty of help from some sugarbaby blog and her "cousin" who told her that she should get a minimum of 500 per week. Man this went to shit real quick. Just think if I could have got to her a little earlier. It would have been different. So then it was amicable I figured I would let her swim around in the cesspool that is the bowl for a little while and then hit her up. Then today this text string happened much to my surprise my comments are in parenthesis:

    Her: How was your day love? I just got home from the dinner! Interesting to say 7:03 PM (she got home at 7:03 from dinner? LOL).

    Me: It was awesome did a big presentation and blew them away.. 7:05 PM.

    Me: ...how did yours go? 7:05 PM.

    Her: Well work was great than met the client cousin set up and It went good thank god very scared just had dinner only and he recognized me from food network just dinner he had roses and monthly allowance in envelope without anything but dinner do a lot of burden lifted I came home and a new washer was waiting with a bow I feel ok I never had gifts in my life 7:11 PM (notice how she stressed nothing happened twice I am not buying it, so I figured two could play this LOL).

    Me: Cool...I am meeting a new little honey tomorrow...very cute 26 and sweet...she hasn't even asked for any money so far... 7:15 PM.

    Her: That's awesome baby! That's really great) 7:18 PM (this is getting strange LOL).

    Me: I know I am excited 7:19 PM.

    My analysis? I think she is full of shit. I think there is no cousin. And that she is still into me, and is trying to get me to come up with more money. Now I may be full of shit. But why else would she contact me and tell me this bullshit story.

    So brothers tell me what you think. She also sent me the hottest pic so far tonight. I wonder if her "client" is getting this kind of attention. LOL.

    Oh by the way the whole time my little Italian princess my ATF was texting me all kinds of naughty stuff as she is registering for a bikini contest.

    Busy evening LOL.

    Revvo.

  4. #5687
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    Hmm... Which means we would be doing them a favor even without an allowance. I'm liking it better and better.
    So far its been a lot of work with little response. But there are some beautiful girls. If I get lucky I,ll let you all know. But ostensibly it's not about money per se. But you know how that goes.

  5. #5686
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Walruscl  [View Original Post]
    Heh, wow. Closest I've come to that is the amount of noise she makes in a hotel (well, ok, her BJ-in-the-movie-theater stunt was pretty close). Our last hotel romp with the spontaneous do-it-in-the-chair was especially loud, which freaked me out a bit, and as it turned out it could have been avoided just by moving the chair away from the desk. She's now been telling me, "we've *got* to get you out of your shell! Which is probably true.

    And the car sex thing, for a guy who could never get the girl when he was a teenager, is especially gratifying now.
    In some ways car sex is more fun because you always have the risk of getting a tap on the window and a flashlight in your face. However, there is always that fantasy that the cop is hot latina who has been watching for about 5 minutes silently rubbing herself and is only knocking to ask if she can join the party.

    The high-rise show was great, but it's something I couldn't have planned if I tried, it just came together like that so it will leave me with a great memory (and hopefully not a trail of viral videos that come back to haunt me later

  6. #5685
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Car sex, particularly in public, is one of my favorites. Recently a M&G with a college girl turned into an all night fuck session in my hotel, which was a high-rise with another high-rise right across the street (good window views). Left the lights on and blinds up so everyone in that building got a nice show. I haven't seen any videos of my bobbing ass show up on the net so far, but I wouldn't be surprised.
    Heh, wow. Closest I've come to that is the amount of noise she makes in a hotel (well, ok, her BJ-in-the-movie-theater stunt was pretty close). Our last hotel romp with the spontaneous do-it-in-the-chair was especially loud, which freaked me out a bit, and as it turned out it could have been avoided just by moving the chair away from the desk. She's now been telling me, "we've *got* to get you out of your shell! Which is probably true.

    And the car sex thing, for a guy who could never get the girl when he was a teenager, is especially gratifying now.

  7. #5684
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    It is considered a fetish.
    Hmm... Which means we would be doing them a favor even without an allowance. I'm liking it better and better.

  8. #5683

    Yes!

    It seems like there might be some interesting fetishes on that site. Girls can classify themselves as a baby girl. Heck, a little kink never hurt anyone...right? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    It is considered a fetish.

  9. #5682
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    Dude is this only for people with fetishes? Or can you play if not into fetishes?

    Is older men dating young women considered a fetish?

    I am intrigued.

    Revvo.
    It is considered a fetish.

  10. #5681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Fetishes?

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just getting my toe in the water here. First 2 contacts.

    https://fetlife.com/users/1274902

    Didn't even bother to get her rates. GPS with a passion I am sure.

    https://fetlife.com/users/2302919

    Met this one at a party. But she has only emailed me and nothing so far except for some minor flirting at the party.
    Dude is this only for people with fetishes? Or can you play if not into fetishes?

    Is older men dating young women considered a fetish?

    I am intrigued.

    Revvo.

  11. #5680
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Walruscl  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to interrupt the pharmaceutical conversation (though taking notes, since I'm probably getting towards the point where I'll need the advice), but I got another surprise I have to share.

    Had some errands to run halfway between my house and my SB's. On a whim texted her to see if she wanted to meet me at the mall, figuring I'd pick her up a specific item I've been looking for but haven't been able to find. Of course, maniac that she is, we never make it inside. Cuddle time in the car, turns into BJ, which turns into "go park somewhere in the corner", which turns into longer BJ, which then turns into her on top because she just can't stand it anymore.

    Good thing I had an appointment to get to, since she probably would have kept going long enough for us to attract unwanted attention. With the BJ, I could at least lay low with her kneeling on the floor. The rest, well, even with her clothed from the waist up it would be pretty clear what was going on for anyone bothering to look.

    So... Mall parking lot, broad daylight. Check.
    Nice. Car sex, particularly in public, is one of my favorites. Recently a M&G with a college girl turned into an all night fuck session in my hotel, which was a high-rise with another high-rise right across the street (good window views). Left the lights on and blinds up so everyone in that building got a nice show. I haven't seen any videos of my bobbing ass show up on the net so far, but I wouldn't be surprised.

  12. #5679
    Quote Originally Posted by Walruscl  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to interrupt the pharmaceutical conversation (though taking notes, since I'm probably getting towards the point where I'll need the advice), but I got another surprise I have to share.

    Had some errands to run halfway between my house and my SB's. On a whim texted her to see if she wanted to meet me at the mall, figuring I'd pick her up a specific item I've been looking for but haven't been able to find. Of course, maniac that she is, we never make it inside. Cuddle time in the car, turns into BJ, which turns into "go park somewhere in the corner", which turns into longer BJ, which then turns into her on top because she just can't stand it anymore.

    Good thing I had an appointment to get to, since she probably would have kept going long enough for us to attract unwanted attention. With the BJ, I could at least lay low with her kneeling on the floor. The rest, well, even with her clothed from the waist up it would be pretty clear what was going on for anyone bothering to look.

    So... Mall parking lot, broad daylight. Check.
    I love spontaneous (or even planned) car dates. None of my current girls seem to into that at the moment.

  13. #5678

    More Bucket List

    Sorry to interrupt the pharmaceutical conversation (though taking notes, since I'm probably getting towards the point where I'll need the advice), but I got another surprise I have to share.

    Had some errands to run halfway between my house and my SB's. On a whim texted her to see if she wanted to meet me at the mall, figuring I'd pick her up a specific item I've been looking for but haven't been able to find. Of course, maniac that she is, we never make it inside. Cuddle time in the car, turns into BJ, which turns into "go park somewhere in the corner", which turns into longer BJ, which then turns into her on top because she just can't stand it anymore.

    Good thing I had an appointment to get to, since she probably would have kept going long enough for us to attract unwanted attention. With the BJ, I could at least lay low with her kneeling on the floor. The rest, well, even with her clothed from the waist up it would be pretty clear what was going on for anyone bothering to look.

    So... Mall parking lot, broad daylight. Check.

  14. #5677

    Fetlife

    Just getting my toe in the water here. First 2 contacts.

    https://fetlife.com/users/1274902

    Didn't even bother to get her rates. GPS with a passion I am sure.

    https://fetlife.com/users/2302919

    Met this one at a party. But she has only emailed me and nothing so far except for some minor flirting at the party.

  15. #5676
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    Hollywood,

    I have read about this. The separation of the orgasm from ejaculation but not sure how you go about it. I have had it happen to me a couple of times accidentally but do not know how to orgasm without ejaculation and sustain that for an extended period of time.

    How did you learn this? Do you have any tips?

    Revvo.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Multi-Orga.../dp/0062513362

    Its a lot of work and you need the right partner (makes things easier). Much better for younger guys. At this point I have more of the opposite problem. Needing excessive amounts of stimulation to get off. The only good part of that is I can get to a peak and stay their for quite a while. Where at a younger age that peak would have taken me to the point of no return.

    Overall the book has some great tips and techniques that would benefit any age man. It also made me re-evaluate the quality of my sex partners. But so did getting into the sugar word. What we think of as a 7 or 8 in the skills dept would probably be most guys 10+

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape