Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 18,001 to 18,015 of 23675
-
03-13-14 11:33 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 313Tell Us More
Hollywood,
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I have read about this. The separation of the orgasm from ejaculation but not sure how you go about it. I have had it happen to me a couple of times accidentally but do not know how to orgasm without ejaculation and sustain that for an extended period of time.
How did you learn this? Do you have any tips?
Revvo.
-
03-13-14 09:52 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 733Old Age
Lots of good commentary and useful for us oldsters in the sex game.
BPH =benign prostatic hypertrophy is a common degenerative change as one ages. It restricts the outflow of urine and semen which is good for ejaculation because the pressure is higher but bad for urination. Flomax works great and can cause vasodilation and therefore erectile / orgasm problems. YMMV I can't live w / out it. The Shot has changed my life in the sex department. V and see don't cut it for me anymore. The only problem with the shot I mentioned before is the long effect. THe first few dozen times I worried about Priapism, because treatment for that is damaging to long term function. Ifyou have a quickie planned and get your rocks off and don't have hours to play with your SB, then you are stuck with that hard on for 3 more hours with nowhere to put it.
Staxyn sounds good so I will look into that for shorter sessions.
PDA is not a concern for me when in a safe area away from potential recognition. My SDs generally don't like it in their area but away they have not seemed to care. Some are not affectionate anyway and those I phase out over time.
Alcohol is a mixed bag. It causes vasodilation of surface blood vessels but not the ones in the penis. The benefit to most drinkers is the anti anxiety benefit. It relaxes you centrally (your brain after all is the largest sex organ in the body) and lets your body do it's thing. Too much alcohol works against all of that and clouds your judgement and definitely interferes with sexual function.
Fitness is helpful for overall health etc. We all know that. In my case I am extremely fit, normal weight, etc, but nothing helps my sex function except chemical enhancement.
Youth Embrace it while you have it guys, but someday you might need the chemicals. If you function fine on your own, don't mess with it until you need it. Having 12 orgasms / day is not normal. Some hyper orgasmic men have a compulsive / addiction which can interfere with your life. Face it, if you have to ejaculate more than a few times / day (except special occasions when playing with a super hot young baby every so often, it can get in the way of normal life.
-
03-13-14 05:45 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 127I normally like at least some PDA, but I certainly understand if a SB is against it. My current SB has in fact requested no PDA when we're in her neck of the woods because she knows a lot of people and does not want word to get out about her extracurricular activities. I have no problem with that and I can certainly understand her concerns. So my thoughts on the matter is that, as long as it's not a deal breaker for you, just go with what the SB is comfortable with. If PDA is a must for you, just add that into your list of "must haves" when interviewing candidates. If necessary, just have the two of you meet in areas where neither of you know anyone.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
And in other news: I'm quite proud to note I'm a senior member now!
-
03-13-14 03:31 #5672Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I fully expect things will change with me soon enough, but just know that alcohol affects different people in different ways. In many it acts as a blood thinner and can definitely improve an erection. Here's one interesting article on the matter:
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
"Drinking alcohol has a complex effect on your circulation. In moderate amounts, alcohol can cause blood vessel dilation which actually improves circulation. This is why people report feeling warmer while they are drinking. Excess drinking can cause an increase in your blood pressure, but is not specifically associated with poor circulation.".
https://www.zocdoc.com/answers/3158/...-blood-vessels#.
-
03-13-14 03:13 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 5603Only use name brand made in the USA Cialis.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-14 01:43 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 355Daddy's little helpers
Good discussion on V, C, and others. I am 53, could lose a few pounds, and have had a few bouts with droopy noodle. As HG said, that is a huge wake-up call. I really think that it's mostly mental-if I am comfortable with someone it almost never happens. If it's a situation where I'm nervous (e.g. Meeting a UTR girl at her sketchy place where I'm not in control-big problem) I know the solution there is "Don't do that! That being said I've tried both viagra and cialis. The V seems to work most of the time, except in the stressful situations above. The cialis I have tried has been a generic version from India and the anecdotal evidence for me is that it's not as effective for me (but maybe it was a bad batch or in the wrong situations, who knows?) I do agree that when I'm on a good fitness routine things are better. As far as alcohol, Jeez mentioned that he thinks it's a helper. When I was young, no matter how much I had to drink I could get rock hard and the benefit was I could go forever without popping. As you age the tables turn... A couple of drinks are ok, but you reach a point where it's just not going to work. Alcohol actually constricts the capillaries and reduces blood flow, and that is death to the erection. I had not heard of these shots, seems extreme, but I am going to have to look into it!
-
03-13-14 01:38 #5669Regular Member

Posts: 20what's the vitamin C story?
Oh wait. Cialis? I was ready to start popping vitamin C's. If only.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-14 01:28 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 355Pda
I'm pretty sure the general answer to this will be "Fuck 'them" and that has been my approach. But I'd like to solicit thoughts on the responses you get in public to a an obvious huge age gap. I've had lots of smirks at restaurants, snide comments ("you have a lovely daughter" and a situation at a hockey game that I thought might get out of hand. As a result I try to limit PDA, both to avoid controversy and to make it easier on the SB. Trying to decide whether I should continue that policy or just go all out and own it. Thoughts?
-
03-13-14 00:45 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 5603I don't know if this is off topic. But what the heck. Viagra, can't take it, too many side effects. Leveitra, same problem, Cialis, almost no side effects unless I take too much (like 15 mg at once). I don't do that anymore. As far as BPH, flomax is the best. Life without it is miserable. The combo of cialis and flomax is almost like I am back to normal. As far as retrograde ejaculation. Sometimes it happens. But not often. Orgasm and ejaculation are two separate events anyway. For you younger guys, learn the art of how to have as many orgasms as you want. Because everyone has a limit to how many times they can ejaculate, but there is no limit to how many times you can orgasm. I normally go for one long session and pop once. But if the girl is willing to give me what I need the way I need it I will go for two. And two in a day is no problem, Like once in the day and once at night.
Originally Posted by HappyLover
[View Original Post]
Sex changes over time but the funny thing is I really enjoy the experiences I have now more than when I was younger. And I think the girls generally do too.
-
03-13-14 00:18 #5666Regular Member

Posts: 18Interesting topic. It's something that I've been looking into recently. I have experimented with Viagra from time to time when I feel like showing off. But the stuffy nose, flush skin, and occasional headache have me looking elsewhere. They also recommend taking it on an empty stomach. This can pose some logistical issues. In a recent visit to my urologist, he gave me some samples of Staxyn. For those that don't know, it is Levitra in different form. It is a tablet that dissolves on your tongue, tastes like (and leaves you with the results of) a breath mint, and can be taken no matter what you eat. My experience has been hours of rock hard fun as long as I'm stimulated. I can cum and keep going without skipping a beat. It works so well that I can feel the effects a couple of days later. After trying it a few times, I looked into replacements and they want a mint for this stuff. There is no generic that I can find and at $12+ per dose, its a tough pill to swallow. Has anyone else used it? Anyone find a reasonable supplier?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I did some reading on Flomax, I must admit that the (seemingly) common side affect of retrograde ejaculation has me concerned. Have you or anyone else here had that happen?
-
03-12-14 20:50 #5665Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Well that gives me something to look forward to. Honestly at 55 or 60 I won't complain if I need some help, glad it's available when I do.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Do you guys do multiple pops on a single boner while using this stuff?
-
03-12-14 20:34 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 127On the other side of the coin, I've given an advance twice (once to my first SB and once to my current SB) and both times the girls made sure I was paid back in full, per our agreement when I gave the advance. I would not have done it if I did not feel that both girls were trustworthy, which they definitely were. I have massive trust issues to begin with, so for either girl to gain that much trust with me is no small feat. So sometimes an advance works out, sometimes it doesn't. Depends on the girl, I suppose.
Originally Posted by AliasSM
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-14 20:24 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 5603I have a gym in my house, eat healthy, and have a long distance runners body. Hit 60 and join the club. For me it started at 55. The first time I didn't get it up. Thank god for modern science.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-14 19:27 #5662Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I've read a little about priapism and general damage from long erections, and I must say all of that scares me. I've never taken enhancements but I've found that caffeine tablets or coffee or and some types of cold medicines can greatly enhance things overall, and are generally good supplementation to the alcohol I'm likely to have in the evening with a SB or date before sex. There have been times when my boner simply does not subside after sex in any reasonable time frame, it just stays hard but it is almost always during some ancillary event alongside the sex act, for example the first time I've been with her, or maybe I know its the last time I'll be with her, etc. I know my heart rate goes up considerably just from drinking, as I feel it, and I assume that's supplying everything else amply.
I think I'm a little younger than many of you guys and my thoughts on chemical enhancements may change as I get older. For now, I think that exercise goes a long way and I'm just wondering to what extent you guys have tried that? I spend at least 30 mins on the treadmill 3-4x a week in addition to weights, running at a decent clip. The more in shape I am and the leaner I get, the more my buddy downstairs seems to be always on alert. Some days I crave sex 3-4 times a day (meaning desire for third round after two already intense pops), other days I don't even think about it (okay I think about it but maybe too tired or busy to initiate it).
I'm actually curious about all of these enhancements, from Viagra to whatever, I just have an anti-pharmaceuticals philosophy and worry about long term side effects so I plan to stay natural as long as possible.
-
03-12-14 18:35 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 5603I been wanting to try that. Vitamin C seems to work fine and many times after cumming you are still hard. But I find most girls are good with 20 to 40 minutes of straight banging, add in the time you spend fingering or doing oral and its usually 45 minutes to 90 minutes anyway. And at 60, yes, you basically have total control of your ejaculation time. I stopped with the marathon sessions last year some time and try to keep a reasonable daily balance. But thanks for the info, as in certain cases I can see where this would be beneficial. And my tolerance to C seems to be growing a bit. So cost is a factor. Although C will be going generic within a year I am told and the price will drop to maybe 50 cents a pill.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
But I need the C anyway combined with the flomax to help with the BPH, it really does make a difference.









Reply With Quote





