Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 329
-
03-13-14 22:18 #254Senior Member

Posts: 2197A more of a scientific question to everybody: are there any empirical evidence out there that points to suggestion that drinking too much Gatorade makes you see gates where there aren't any?
Originally Posted by Yardape08
[View Original Post]
Or maybe there is some evidence to that but it is more of a transcendental nature?
-
03-13-14 21:49 #253Regular Member

Posts: 3Agree
Yes, I agree with you. I also have seen much better girls than May, trip to May 120 max.
Originally Posted by MongerExpert
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-14 21:02 #252Senior Member

Posts: 674No Gate/No Gate/No Gate/No Gate/No Gate
Would you please read the review again? Dude, there is no mention of a gate in Nrmlus' or anyone's reviews for that matter. The place doesn't have a gate. There isn't a gate on the premises. A gate doesn't exist there. A gate has never existed there. Even though I am an eyewitness and I have been there myself and saw no gate I just double checked the Google Maps satellite view to check for a gate at the address just in case I may have crashed through the gate without noticing it and guess what no gate located there either. Now I think you should take take a cue from Jack Nicholson in "The Shining" where he wrote the same line "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" over and over again on like a 100 pages of paper. Instead you just substitute "There is no gate". Maybe eventually you will be transformed and have a revelation that before your vivid imagination took over there was never any mention of a gate.
Originally Posted by MongerExpert
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-14 20:08 #251Senior Member

Posts: 2197Ah! And I'm the key master!
Originally Posted by SpermSac
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-14 19:38 #250Senior Member

Posts: 246
-
03-13-14 19:26 #249Banned Member

Posts: 792Mayday?
Everyday can be a May day if you got a key to the gate.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-14 18:27 #248Senior Member

Posts: 2197Anymore Maygate-related comments and I will be issuing Mayday! LOL.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-14 17:55 #247Banned Member

Posts: 1004-0.3
Please answer the following questions.
Originally Posted by MongerExpert
[View Original Post]
1. Do your parents know you are on this website?
2. Did you eat paint chips as a child?
3. Did you grow up living under power lines?
4. Do you have a gate fetish?
-
03-13-14 03:46 #246Senior Member

Posts: 674If Sam Ervin was alive he'd ask "What did he know and when did he know it". And Sam's peers would proclaim "Oh wait a minute Sam that question isn't relevant here, apparently he made the whole thing up".
Originally Posted by Fluff
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-14 01:15 #245Senior Member

Posts: 2197No, it's Maygate (or rather absence of such). Sorry guys just couldn't let it pass.
Originally Posted by Fluff
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-14 00:54 #244Senior Member

Posts: 246Nrlmus's review of May - clearly not detailed enough....
And here is what I thought he meant by saying he passed through a gate. Example of a gated community.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
She requires a screening process as well, so she doesn't accept everyone's invitation. I would be talking to her assistant for hours wondering where the gate actually is even if I passed the invitation process. I guess if and when I see May maybe we can discuss the outcall situation that I was in and whether or not she is worthy of such stories to be revealed to her. I know I am just throwing gasoline on the fire, but in situations like these, you want to make sure you don't look like the guy who is looking for the gate a / k / a Chinese hooker.
-
03-12-14 22:50 #243Senior Member

Posts: 229GateGate
First we had Watergate, then Irangate, Spygate, Bridgegate. . . And, finally Gategate!
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-14 20:44 #242Banned Member

Posts: 1004-0.1 Another Low
No I am not kidding you. I can call myself the King of all Vulva but it does not make it true. You think that giving yourself the name makes it true, then you should rename yourself "the boy who cried wolf", hows that for barking up the wrong tree? Again you insert hoof in mouth by stating above " I have seen better girls than May" but didn't you already admit you have never seen her, so how can you make that statement (stop proving my point for me)? Riddle me this self proclaimed expert, was the outcall asian that drove you to the ATM better than May? Be careful how you answer because I have never seen the credibility scale read negative but if it is possible I am sure you can lead the way.
Originally Posted by MongerExpert
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-14 11:45 #241Senior Member

Posts: 2099What credibility
If they are 100% legit then why don't you answer the question & point out where in Nrlmus post is a gate mentioned?
Originally Posted by MongerExpert
[View Original Post]
Why because you can't & your credibility went down the tubes, not with just that post put with others as well.
You've called others out on their posts here.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...688&viewfull=1#post2017688 (post 15385).
And another member corrected you on that post & informed you to find out for youself.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...835&viewfull=1#post2017835 (post 15387).
You called another mongers post wacky, showing your disbielf, saying it belongs on a phony website, even suggesting to get LE involved (which you've done in other posts saying you'd like to see this one or that one arrested).
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...494&viewfull=1#post1887494 (post 14367).
While you may feel that your posts are 100% legit, more than a few show your lack of character & credibility.
As for your knowledge, your latest post on Mrs Struggles shows your lack of expertise (there are others).
River Hudson is very well known & any 1st week noob with a little research would know who she is, yet you act as though she is new to the sceen, even to the point of again suggesting LE involvement & trying to set a price without even talking to her.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...064&viewfull=1#post2029064 (post 5476).
It is self evident by anyone who reads your posts that you lack character, credibility, & expertise.
Perhaps you have me on block & have not seen the question about the gate? If so perhaps someone could refer that post so that you can read it.
I was going to put you on block (the smart thing to do as you enjoy the attention) but you may yet self-destruct, until then I won't comment further as you are incapable of answering a simple question honestly.
-
03-12-14 09:59 #240Senior Member

Posts: 2099Stay focused
Stay focused & answer the question: "How would or does MongerExpert know there are gate (s) at May's place when he hasn't seen her?"
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





