Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Cha Cha Ching?

    Anybody know anything about Cha Cha Towers (just posted on Escort Classified Ads)? Looks very, very nice. Too nice?

  2. #6158
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #6157
    Quote Originally Posted by BabeRuth4  [View Original Post]
    Who are some of the ladies on here with this fantastic gift? I haven't see any mentioned on here lately besides Star. Thanks!
    Barbiestar on backpage squirts.

  4. #6156
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 235

    Just my 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by BabeRuth4  [View Original Post]
    Who are some of the ladies on here with this fantastic gift? I haven't see any mentioned on here lately besides Star. Thanks!
    Hey baberuth4,

    You know I did a little research on this about three months ago and it turns out every woman is capable of squirting. Some women are more sensitive and can perform this wonderful act easily while others need to be comfortable with somebody and be able to fully relax their body and let go.

    I do know that my wonderful coworker Cc does but that's only if the man can perform the 2 finger squirting whatever it is, the right way. And an FYI she is very messy. I hope you find the girl you're looking for...

    Sasha.

  5. #6155

    Some providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman2013  [View Original Post]
    How many providers place adds on here but when you try to reach them you get no reply. Is it just me??
    Will only call back within an hour or two just in case you are already home with that special someone and when you call they may be busy or not able to talk. You can always send a text or call bck within an hour. Maybe that will help you babe.

  6. #6154
    Quote Originally Posted by BabeRuth4  [View Original Post]
    Who are some of the ladies on here with this fantastic gift? I haven't see any mentioned on here lately besides Star. Thanks!
    Sarah, under Backpage Body Rubs, states in her ad that she has a special shower technique.

  7. #6153

    It amazes me

    How many providers place adds on here but when you try to reach them you get no reply. Is it just me??

  8. #6152

    Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo1970  [View Original Post]
    We each have our "things". Well lately I've had this itch I haven't been able to scratch, I've found some interest in pregnant chicks. Does anyone know any preggo providers? Or maybe just a lonely pregnant chick looking for some extra cash? Not looking for anything freaky, just a nice dream with a pregnant woman.

    Prefer young / petite, but negotiate.

    Please pm responses.

    Thanks for any help.

    Rojo.
    Several members pmed me for info if I I had gotten any leads from this post. (too many to reply individually). For those of you curious about a preggo provider, please contact Silk (silkywettness) from this board. She is "working with" a girl who she says is about 5 months along. I've only seen face pic so far, but was cute. And if she's working with Silk, well, those that know her, KNOW she'll be quality. I'm excited.

    Rojo.

  9. #6151

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with SarahFun on Friday. Had seen her ad in the forum and thought I'd give her a spin. Easy to connect with a text or two. I happened to be in her area, so there was very little wait between the first text and the hookup. It was around 1:00 PM when we finally got together.

    All in all, not what I expected and I will not repeat. I felt rushed and hurried the entire time. Looks were, IMHO, below average, BBBJ was below average, she was fairly unresponsive to DATY, not much of a kisser, and after some DATY / FIV she told me "I'm ready now" (as in, "let's get on with it" She was already on her back and I climbed up between her legs, expecting her to be tearing open a raincoat package. Instead, she started sticking it in..! I asked about a cover and she said she didn't have any...did I? Then she told me, "It's okay, I don't see that many guys." I backed off and opted for finishing with a BBBJ.

    I know this may be okay for others, but I was not a happy camper when I left.

    I can think of several other providers where the experience was much better for the same donation.

    Will definitely not repeat.
    Thanks, great info. As I'm from up north and was thinking of seeing her.

  10. #6150

    A2

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with SarahFun on Friday. Had seen her ad in the forum and thought I'd give her a spin. Easy to connect with a text or two. I happened to be in her area, so there was very little wait between the first text and the hookup. It was around 1:00 PM when we finally got together.

    All in all, not what I expected and I will not repeat. I felt rushed and hurried the entire time. Looks were, IMHO, below average, BBBJ was below average, she was fairly unresponsive to DATY, not much of a kisser, and after some DATY / FIV she told me "I'm ready now" (as in, "let's get on with it" She was already on her back and I climbed up between her legs, expecting her to be tearing open a raincoat package. Instead, she started sticking it in..! I asked about a cover and she said she didn't have any...did I? Then she told me, "It's okay, I don't see that many guys." I backed off and opted for finishing with a BBBJ.

    I know this may be okay for others, but I was not a happy camper when I left.

    I can think of several other providers where the experience was much better for the same donation.

    Will definitely not repeat.
    A2: could we please get a "like" button? Or a "was this post helpful?" Button? Maybe an "I agree" button?

    Please?

    Rojo.

  11. #6149

    SarahFun

    Hooked up with SarahFun on Friday. Had seen her ad in the forum and thought I'd give her a spin. Easy to connect with a text or two. I happened to be in her area, so there was very little wait between the first text and the hookup. It was around 1:00 PM when we finally got together.

    All in all, not what I expected and I will not repeat. I felt rushed and hurried the entire time. Looks were, IMHO, below average, BBBJ was below average, she was fairly unresponsive to DATY, not much of a kisser, and after some DATY / FIV she told me "I'm ready now" (as in, "let's get on with it" She was already on her back and I climbed up between her legs, expecting her to be tearing open a raincoat package. Instead, she started sticking it in..! I asked about a cover and she said she didn't have any...did I? Then she told me, "It's okay, I don't see that many guys." I backed off and opted for finishing with a BBBJ.

    I know this may be okay for others, but I was not a happy camper when I left.

    I can think of several other providers where the experience was much better for the same donation.

    Will definitely not repeat.

  12. #6148

    Overnights

    I will soon be in the area and have been considering an overnight. Any ideas as to who from either members or any of the ladies. I would especially enjoy a hispanic but I am a equally chaser. Thanks.

  13. #6147

    Squirters

    Who are some of the ladies on here with this fantastic gift? I haven't see any mentioned on here lately besides Star. Thanks!

  14. #6146

    you can own Robby!

    Quote Originally Posted by Easton1269  [View Original Post]
    His name was "Robot". Just to nitpick, in the second season episode "Ghost Planet" he is referred to as "Robot be-9." In every other episode he is addressed merely as "Robot.".

    In an episode where they travel back in time to just before they launch, there is a crate in Dr. Smith's office. It contains the Robot. On the side there is an acronym, G.you. And. T.H.E.are., which stood for General Utility Non Theorizing Environmental Robot. But as others have said, they always referred to him as Robot. Some people think his name is Robbie, but that is only because he was designed by the same person: Robert Kinoshita. Originally, Robbie was supposed to be the Robinson's Robot, but Irwin Allen could get him for filming the new material added to the pilot footage. Robbie was a busy robot actor back then and made many guest star appearance on various TV shows-including eventually Lost in Space, first as the Robots' adversary, in "War of the Robots" and later on in "Condemned in Space.".

    Internet is some crazy sh! T.
    And for a very reasonable cost of a mere $32 K, Hammacher Schlemmer will sell you a fully working replica!! Is this a great country, or what?

  15. #6145

    Madelynn

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKY  [View Original Post]
    Hey friends,

    I'm going to be seeing this duo soon. Any advice?

    -SpartanKY.
    I've been trying to see Madelynn for the longest, but its hard to match up my 'monger availability' with her 'provider availability.' I can't wait to see her and possibly her friend!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape