Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6138
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackTy  [View Original Post]
    I don't think he had a name. I think they just called him Robot. LMAO.
    Robot always said "Warning! Warning!". Robot and "Robby The Robot" were both designed by the same person.

  2. #6137

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbgbe696  [View Original Post]
    First of all your in the wrong thread, you need to post in Escort Classified Ads-Posted by Escorts-No Reviews or Commentary. And how do we contact you?
    I have Megan's # be patient this is her first add. PM me to get it.

  3. #6136

    Robot

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackTy  [View Original Post]
    I don't think he had a name. I think they just called him Robot. LMAO.
    His name was "Robot". Just to nitpick, in the second season episode "Ghost Planet" he is referred to as "Robot be-9." In every other episode he is addressed merely as "Robot.".

    In an episode where they travel back in time to just before they launch, there is a crate in Dr. Smith's office. It contains the Robot. On the side there is an acronym, G.you. And. T.H.E.are., which stood for General Utility Non Theorizing Environmental Robot. But as others have said, they always referred to him as Robot. Some people think his name is Robbie, but that is only because he was designed by the same person: Robert Kinoshita. Originally, Robbie was supposed to be the Robinson's Robot, but Irwin Allen could get him for filming the new material added to the pilot footage. Robbie was a busy robot actor back then and made many guest star appearance on various TV shows-including eventually Lost in Space, first as the Robots' adversary, in "War of the Robots" and later on in "Condemned in Space.".

    Internet is some crazy sh! T.

  4. #6135

    agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SkirtChasa  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter how beautiful, hot, sexy, talented, etc a provider is. If she wastes your time like this, move on. I had thought of giving her a try, but won't bother now.

    Thanks for the warning,

    SC
    Time to move on. You guys in Cincy / KY are so lucky, LOTS (of great ones) to choose from and from the few that I have seen thus far, you guys don't need to put up with that crap.

  5. #6134

    One of my day dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKY  [View Original Post]
    Hey friends,

    I'm going to be seeing this duo soon. Any advice?

    -SpartanKY.
    I so want to see these two together sometime and soon. I wish I could have seen Madelynn and Katelynn when they were a duo. All I can say is. Damn!!

  6. #6133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Onepilot  [View Original Post]
    Had same thing happen, several times after first visit. I think most of use here know what is really going on. What was that robots name from lost in space that said danger danger danger?
    Robbie the Robot.

  7. #6132

    preggo providers

    We each have our "things". Well lately I've had this itch I haven't been able to scratch, I've found some interest in pregnant chicks. Does anyone know any preggo providers? Or maybe just a lonely pregnant chick looking for some extra cash? Not looking for anything freaky, just a nice dream with a pregnant woman.

    Prefer young / petite, but negotiate.

    Please pm responses.

    Thanks for any help.

    Rojo.

  8. #6131

    Robot

    Quote Originally Posted by Onepilot  [View Original Post]
    Had same thing happen, several times after first visit. I think most of use here know what is really going on. What was that robots name from lost in space that said danger danger danger?
    I don't think he had a name. I think they just called him Robot. LMAO.

  9. #6130

    Megan211 Wrong Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Megan211  [View Original Post]
    Hiii my name is Megan I live in Milford, OH.I'm 5'5, brown hair, brown eyes, 125 pounds. Looking for some new guy friends to get to know and hook up with and have a little fun, just let me know if your interested and we will talk some more.
    First of all your in the wrong thread, you need to post in Escort Classified Ads-Posted by Escorts-No Reviews or Commentary. And how do we contact you?

  10. #6129

    Added service by service providers?

    There's blo and go. There's 30 minutes, some offer 15 minutes. Here's another suggestion. Any providers who wish to offer this service feel free to use image. Kb.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails speedhumpsign.jpg‎  

  11. #6128

    Who is the patient here ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Easton1269  [View Original Post]
    Disappointing.

    First and foremost, I seldom post negative reviews about ladies, and I seriously doubt any of the beauties I have spent time with would speak poorly of me, either. But when someone takes liberties with your time, and has no regard whatsoever for you, well, I believe that warrants posting in this forum. I texted with Cincidoll starting yesterday and after all the pleasantries and checks and such, we agreed to meet at 10 am This morning. So, she texts me at 9:25 this morning and I replied to confirm our meeting. I let her know I was on my way and would be on time. As I pull in she texts me with "Let me know when you are outside, just a few minutes late". TWENTY minutes later, I text her again, "Hello? Anybody home?" A minute later I get "Almost ready, so sorry" then "Stuck on the other line with a patient". Insert sound of crickets here... Nothing... Nothing... So I text her again, "I am out of emails to look at, and So, I guess you are cancelling." more crickets... Then another 15 minutes later... She texts "Are you still here by some crazy chance?" To which I replied "Just left, convince me to turn around." Yeah, you guessed it, more crickets. It's one thing to have someone cancel, or a last minute meeting not workout. But to schedule a DAY IN ADVANCE, then get a confirmation the next morning, then to get a request to let them know when you arrive, only to get blown off. Totally unprofessional lack of respect BULLSHIT on her part. I have no idea what "I have a patient on the other line" means, nor is that an excuse for such idiotic behavior. If something came up, fine, cancel, I understand. But to blow someone off like this is just plain stupidity.
    Had same thing happen, several times after first visit. I think most of use here know what is really going on. What was that robots name from lost in space that said danger danger danger?

  12. #6127

    Can't Blame You

    Quote Originally Posted by Easton1269  [View Original Post]
    Disappointing.

    First and foremost, I seldom post negative reviews about ladies, and I seriously doubt any of the beauties I have spent time with would speak poorly of me, either. But when someone takes liberties with your time, and has no regard whatsoever for you, well, I believe that warrants posting in this forum. I texted with Cincidoll starting yesterday and after all the pleasantries and checks and such, we agreed to meet at 10 am This morning. So, she texts me at 9:25 this morning and I replied to confirm our meeting. I let her know I was on my way and would be on time. As I pull in she texts me with "Let me know when you are outside, just a few minutes late". TWENTY minutes later, I text her again, "Hello? Anybody home?" A minute later I get "Almost ready, so sorry" then "Stuck on the other line with a patient". Insert sound of crickets here... Nothing... Nothing... So I text her again, "I am out of emails to look at, and So, I guess you are cancelling." more crickets... Then another 15 minutes later... She texts "Are you still here by some crazy chance?" To which I replied "Just left, convince me to turn around." Yeah, you guessed it, more crickets. It's one thing to have someone cancel, or a last minute meeting not workout. But to schedule a DAY IN ADVANCE, then get a confirmation the next morning, then to get a request to let them know when you arrive, only to get blown off. Totally unprofessional lack of respect BULLSHIT on her part. I have no idea what "I have a patient on the other line" means, nor is that an excuse for such idiotic behavior. If something came up, fine, cancel, I understand. But to blow someone off like this is just plain stupidity.
    It doesn't matter how beautiful, hot, sexy, talented, etc a provider is. If she wastes your time like this, move on. I had thought of giving her a try, but won't bother now.

    Thanks for the warning,

    SC

  13. #6126

    Cincidoll aka Kelly blew me off, and NOT in a good way.

    Disappointing.

    First and foremost, I seldom post negative reviews about ladies, and I seriously doubt any of the beauties I have spent time with would speak poorly of me, either. But when someone takes liberties with your time, and has no regard whatsoever for you, well, I believe that warrants posting in this forum. I texted with Cincidoll starting yesterday and after all the pleasantries and checks and such, we agreed to meet at 10 am This morning. So, she texts me at 9:25 this morning and I replied to confirm our meeting. I let her know I was on my way and would be on time. As I pull in she texts me with "Let me know when you are outside, just a few minutes late". TWENTY minutes later, I text her again, "Hello? Anybody home?" A minute later I get "Almost ready, so sorry" then "Stuck on the other line with a patient". Insert sound of crickets here... Nothing... Nothing... So I text her again, "I am out of emails to look at, and So, I guess you are cancelling." more crickets... Then another 15 minutes later... She texts "Are you still here by some crazy chance?" To which I replied "Just left, convince me to turn around." Yeah, you guessed it, more crickets. It's one thing to have someone cancel, or a last minute meeting not workout. But to schedule a DAY IN ADVANCE, then get a confirmation the next morning, then to get a request to let them know when you arrive, only to get blown off. Totally unprofessional lack of respect BULLSHIT on her part. I have no idea what "I have a patient on the other line" means, nor is that an excuse for such idiotic behavior. If something came up, fine, cancel, I understand. But to blow someone off like this is just plain stupidity.

  14. #6125

    Looking for someone close to get to know!

    Hiii my name is Megan I live in Milford, OH.I'm 5'5, brown hair, brown eyes, 125 pounds. Looking for some new guy friends to get to know and hook up with and have a little fun, just let me know if your interested and we will talk some more.

  15. #6124

    Melanie

    My retirement from the hobby lasted about 3 months. Oh well. Anyway, saw Melanie recently at her location NE of I-275. She is legit as others have reported. Incall location was okay, her pics are accurate, nice body. Main downside is she's quite impersonal. I knew from previous posters that she can be that way and I wasn't looking for a GFE, but I was surprised by just how mechanical she was. Didn't smile once, not even close. I will probably not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape